Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,652 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nigeria: When Will We Get It Right. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: When Will We Get It Right. (72 Views)

Wait Øo When Will Southeast Rule Nigeria When Will They Become PRESIDENT / Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / Nigeria: When Railways Aid Re-election Of A President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: When Will We Get It Right. by Blestedo75: 6:03pm On Jun 02
Three days a go, I struck a post on this platform: Jamb and results investigation in the education section of Naira land (Plse refer), expressing my displeasure for the unending withholding of candidates results on ground of investigation. And appealing to Jamb to release those results as soon as possible. Outcomes of that post were those who shared similar concern and condemned the attitude of the body in handling the situation, especially as it bothers lack of information on the status of the candidates concerned. There were a few others who convoke the toga of credibility on the exam body. Today, my fears, has been confirmed, as Jamb has rescheduled those candidates whose results they withheld to retake the examination again. And not just that, the body calls it supplementary exam. My question is why? Since, you investigated these candidates, what have you found out? It betrays logic that you investigated a person and found him not guilty and fail to release him and his belonging. Jamb should tell us clearly, what happened to those results they withheld, because they had incriminated the said candidates by investigating them. Right thinking parents wants to know. The rescheduling of the exam for this same category of candidates you withheld their results and tag it, supplementary, makes me to question the body again on this. Is it that the candidates missed the exam? What makes it supplementary. I want to say, that I am pain. The time, the resources and the energies dissipated worth recompense. Jamb should be not be allowed to do this with impunity. Law makers should take this up. Again, I am disillusioned about this country, when will we get it right? BVAS was like this.

(1) (Reply)

David Baynie On Frank Lowy’s Visionary Leadership / Ex-reps Deputy Minority Whips, Adekoya Bags Progressives Awards From National Co / Bode George: Tinubu Needs An Additional Year To Solve Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.