Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

JAMB Releases 3,921 Additional Exam Results, Reschedules Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases 3,921 Additional Exam Results, Reschedules Exams (116 Views)

NECO Reschedules Exams Over #EndSARS Protests / Chevron 2018/2019 Scholarship Exam Results Update Thread / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 3,921 Additional Exam Results, Reschedules Exams by Iexclusivenews: 6:16pm On Jun 02
iexclusivenews – In a strategic move to facilitate the growing number of Direct Entry (DE) applicants, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced an extension of the DE registration deadline to June 17, 2024.

This decision aligns with the Board’s commitment to inclusivity and is a response to widespread appeals for an extension.

Expanded Registration Venues to Ease Process
To ease the registration process, JAMB has broadened the network of registration points, now including Professional Registration Centres (PRCs) in high-demand states.

This expansion is a testament to JAMB’s adaptability and its dedication to accommodating every prospective candidate... Continue: https://iexclusivenews.com.ng/2024/06/02/jamb-releases-3921-additional-exam-results-reschedules-exams/

Re: JAMB Releases 3,921 Additional Exam Results, Reschedules Exams by Medipharm: 6:35pm On Jun 02
Nice one
Re: JAMB Releases 3,921 Additional Exam Results, Reschedules Exams by Blestedo75: 10:04pm On Jun 02
Jamb is conducting supplementary exam for the candidates whose results were under investigation and blamed the rescheduling on the initial centres for substantial non compliance to their standard. Can they just explain to us, who accredit these centres for the exam. Were there no jamb or adhoc personnel to ensure compliance. For me, this is an untenable excuse to cover some deficiencies. What Jamb should know is that a lot of resources, time and energy have been lost in the cancelled exam and the candidates performance may even be worse in the rescheduling exam due principally to loss of interest. There is no more spark in them, their spirit is down even as two weeks preparation period is given. That is my take, willy nilly.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Want To Learn The Korean Language Crazily? / Tinubu Has Borrowed About N24trillion In Just 3months / How I Make Extra Stream Of Income From The Comfort Of My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.