Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems (30239 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me / Tonto Dikeh: 'I Love Food More Than Sex' / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Meteng: 9:46pm On Jun 02
Okay, so?
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by tnerro1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02
When you dress like a slut, everyone will think that sex is all you have to offer
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02
Why would I want to have an agenda with a lady whose has been brutally fvck by countless and unknown men, but she comes and be pretending to be a saint.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On Jun 02
Sapasenator:

WERREYY!

Which one be "massive hips" cool cool grin grin grin

On a serious note, Sex does give a lady some means of control in a relationship over the man and she does not want to lose the control. Give me a very good sex and you can get anything you want from me plus, good sex is very pleasurable for the lady as well as the guy and should not be looked at as a bad thing. It should not form the basis of the relationship though.

See am nah..... You think say I dey joke.....🤣😂

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Jun 02
Even if they give you a girl from outer universe, you still won’t be able to have a stimulating conversation. Because the problem has been you all along.

We’ve heard you people talk amongst yourselves. It’s always some mind numbing shyt disguised as locker room talk among men. Nothing productive ever emanates from y’all’s conversations except how to get and regulate vagina.

As soon as a woman states making sense and challenging your limited world views, she’s termed emotional. Simply because she’s nudged your brain into action for a few minutes and you don’t like that.

Evidence in the 100 plus people that liked your brain dead comment. Try to pull them into a meaningful conversation and see if it doesn’t end in “olosho” or some or derisive comment centered around the woman’s ownership and use of her vagina.

Y’all actually shameless

Namaster:
The reason for this is NOT far-fetched. You are more likely to have a more stimulating conversation with a rock than with the average Nigerian girl.

Case in point is this interview:

Interviewer: Have you ever been in love?

Tems: “A lot of guys, they are very obvious… There is no agenda but to penetrate.”

And she's one of the smarter ones.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02
Lexusgs430:
When she was busy exposing her massive hips, In that music video wearing that red dress....... Why would men not only imagine the penetration........ 🤣😂

Was she supposed to leave the hips at home?
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Westman001: 10:23pm On Jun 02
Namaster:
The reason for this is NOT far-fetched. You are more likely to have a more stimulating conversation with a rock than with the average Nigerian girl.

Tems: “A lot of guys, they are very obvious… There is no agenda but to penetrate.”

Don't mind her. 95% of females are dull brain.

Simple personal and romantic question.

She answered it like an olosho.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by meobizy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 02
‘Everything I did seemed to annoy everybody. They would say, ‘Why are you so slow? Why are you talking so slow? Talk like you are alive.’
She’s a lazy woman. She no go fit do pass one round.

Dating comes with many challenges. Find your way around them or fall by the wayside.
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Chibuezem(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
This applies of women these days especially those between 18-24years ,at this age range they are not thinking about getting married rather most want to have fun, eat unholy amounts of junk, go to parties, get the latest iPhone, wear trending expensive fashion labels and get high on any narcotic known to man. It's only few that focus on themselves to be strong independent woman ready to make a difference in the world. When they become evening newspapers as most idiotic red spiller males will say, they turn to holy nuns in search of a husband.

God help our generation.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Firefly2017(f): 10:41pm On Jun 02
Although I'm a girl I agree with you on this one, the interview almost confused me 🤣🤣

Namaster:

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:45pm On Jun 02
Solofresh2:
Saying this after been asked if she is in love before or not shows she has nothing in her head other than sex
Mind you when you ask a lady out in Nigeria,the first thing that comes to her mind is sex.Because she thinks every man wants to sleep with her
Pathetic mentality
She is obviously talking from experience
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by meobizy(f): 10:48pm On Jun 02
y3mi:
What made Nigerian girls into the bimbos they are, it's the society, which gender mounts and control the mechanics of the society?

Ayiti ko'fa, ifa tiin ṣẹ
This your statement just proved my previous point. If celebrities like her and Saida Boj are consider to be the smart ones by the majority of naija guys who give volumes to their following, why hell are you complaining when you don't know the likes of @funshografix who are actually female intellectuals.
My guy, @funshografix is not a female. Do with this announcement whatever you want.
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by GUNITGuy: 11:04pm On Jun 02
You also use s*** to attract them by the way you dress and flaunt your body ....Just watch your body language it's all about s** too.....What signal are you giving
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by correkguy: 11:05pm On Jun 02
What is women’s agenda?

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by 99thEnemy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02
Namaster:

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by yemmywesey(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02
With weting you carry for back , make I come dey police you up and down make I no penetrate, God forbid
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by federalgodey: 11:30pm On Jun 02
Yes nah!
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by kalufelix(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02
Solofresh2:
Saying this after been asked if she is in love before or not shows she has nothing in her head other than sex
Mind you when you ask a lady out in Nigeria,the first thing that comes to her mind is sex.Because she thinks every man wants to sleep with her
Pathetic mentality
Even when you try to get her attention in public to enquire from or pass to her a helpful info/tip..she might snub and think you are after her mobile digits..very pathetic mentality..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Lexusgs430: 12:12am On Jun 03
cococandy:

Was she supposed to leave the hips at home?

You can't keep exposing those massive hips, then start complaining about men, only wanting to penetrate.......

You rub strawberry jam on their lips, then start complaining that they are sticking their tongues out........🤣😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by dipsx(m): 12:17am On Jun 03
Some mean guy has really hurt this gal. I pray time heals your wound.
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by y3mi(m): 12:21am On Jun 03
meobizy:
My guy, @funshografix is not a female. Do with this announcement whatever you want.
Just as you aren't a female.
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by EmmaLege: 12:59am On Jun 03
Correct talk though 👍
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by yusufmurry: 1:21am On Jun 03
Someone should tell this gal to set her price tag. After all, the other olosho said, hers is 20million to open her legs.

In Africa, sex is traded for money and money is traded for sex.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Anatolia: 1:23am On Jun 03
With all sense of sincerity, Nigerian men are the problem. When there are too many men ready to steal to satisfy women in Nigeria, then you would not be expect the women not to be entitled. We have too many simps in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by onadana: 1:35am On Jun 03
Dshocker:
Just the same way a Nigerian girl's agenda in a relationship is dependence, particularly in the area of finance 🤣🤣🤣

You never say hello,hi ..finish Dem begin Bill you.Have already cooked up story like Jenny Clay.
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by NaijaPrince18: 2:11am On Jun 03
Such a beautiful woman
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:21am On Jun 03
Does it mean we dont want you 2 have sense as well?
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by YoshihideSuga: 2:29am On Jun 03
lacasera14:
And get paid for something they enjoyed like they did all the work and favor for guys. It's crazy. How can two people engage in act of pleasure and the person that does the least work and enjoys the most is the person that still gets paid? I still don't understand.

Demand and supply. Greater demand for sex by men compared to women.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by RaptorX: 4:28am On Jun 03
lacasera14:
And get paid for something they enjoyed like they did all the work and favor for guys. It's crazy. How can two people engage in act of pleasure and the person that does the least work and enjoys the most is the person that still gets paid? I still don't understand.
Because of that thing called testosterone, men want it more than women because of it and will gladly pay for sex, even if you feel women enjoy it more which is debatable because not that many things is more satisfying to a man in this world than when he is about to bust a nut, majority of women generally don't have orgasm during sex. When was the last time a woman walked up to you to toast you, except she is a prostitute looking for money in exchange for sex.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by chidan1214: 4:35am On Jun 03
Dshocker:
Just the same way a Nigerian girl's agenda in a relationship is dependence, particularly in the area of finance 🤣🤣🤣

Kpakam!!! And she has liberated herself financially and is now very independent

Shey una gerrit
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by udomonday: 5:14am On Jun 03
Why won't they want to penetrate when all you do is shake your big ass.
Re: ‘Lots Of Men Have No Agenda In Relationship Other Than Sex’ – Tems by Fiscus105(m): 6:13am On Jun 03
Eastman20:
see this one....so wat else should we come fr

if we should talk abt conversations alone, can a Nigerian girl hold a good conversation fr 5mins..only few of them can do dat..

there is only one gal i met dat is versatile in conversation...I wasn't even thinking abt sex alone cos conversation don full my belle..too bad she already had a bf

so wat else can a Nigerian guy enjoy in a relationship with a Naija babe if u minus sex??

What did you mean by good conversation? You should always remember that area of ur interests must not always be area of my interests,I believe if you hold conversation with girls with area of their interests, they would hold conversation with you till tomorrow and not necessarily politics or sports that men normal like to converse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisi Komolafe's Family Accuses Fiance Of Killing Her / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos Of Herself & Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.