Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,328 members, 7,925,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Update On My JAMB UTME Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On My JAMB UTME Result (314 Views)

Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On My JAMB UTME Result by Mrshape: 8:12pm On Jun 02
My UTME result which was under investigation by JAMB for more than a month has just been rescheduled,
To be written on the 22nd of this month.
I am happy it was rescheduled, because I no longer have confidence in the integrity of the result that would have been released, due to the delay it looks suspicious (personal taught though).

Another reason why I am happy is that this time around it will give me opportunity to get 100/100 in mathematics, as they will be very careful with the questions they are going to set and make sure it follows the syllabus, as this exam is to test the ability of those who they think where involved in examination misconduct maybe did to their high score (person taught though).

For all those that have followed me on nairaland asking for updates, thank you, and tis is where we are now. I must finish the journey.
Re: Update On My JAMB UTME Result by MaziObinnaokija: 9:14pm On Jun 02
sad OK. Go and prepare/read yo 📖. E go better
Re: Update On My JAMB UTME Result by Mrshape: 9:32pm On Jun 02
MaziObinnaokija:
sad OK. Go and prepare/read yo 📖. E go better
I just have to listen to the jamb novel again, and flip through inorganic and organic chemistry again, I am done. There is nothing to prepare apart from that
Re: Update On My JAMB UTME Result by Abelai: 2:16am On Jun 24
Mrshape:
My UTME result which was under investigation by JAMB for more than a month has just been rescheduled,
To be written on the 22nd of this month.
I am happy it was rescheduled, because I no longer have confidence in the integrity of the result that would have been released, due to the delay it looks suspicious (personal taught though).

Another reason why I am happy is that this time around it will give me opportunity to get 100/100 in mathematics, as they will be very careful with the questions they are going to set and make sure it follows the syllabus, as this exam is to test the ability of those who they think where involved in examination misconduct maybe did to their high score (person taught though).

For all those that have followed me on nairaland asking for updates, thank you, and tis is where we are now. I must finish the journey.

Hello @Mrshape, could you, please, provide an update regarding the re-written JAMB exam? Some of us are interested in your enthusiasm and positive outlook.
Re: Update On My JAMB UTME Result by Mrshape: 6:56pm On Jun 24
Abelai:

Hello @Mrshape, could you, please, provide an update regarding the re-written JAMB exam? Some of us are interested in your enthusiasm and positive outlook.
Yeah I will share an update

(1) (Reply)

ETL Testing Online Training In INDIA / Words Of Solace Needed Pls... / Social Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.