Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,226 members, 7,913,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? (236 Views)

Top 10 Best Banks In Nigeria – No 1 Is Rated The Best In Africa / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by udemzeus(m): 4:41am On Jun 03
I am seeking a better banking alternative, which bank do you recommend ?
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 5:03am On Jun 03
Power bank

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by Godmother(f): 5:36am On Jun 03
GTBank, First Bank, and Zenith
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by DUNKA(m): 6:22am On Jun 03
udemzeus:
OPay
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by njelrapheal: 6:25am On Jun 03
DUNKA:
OPay
Explain how opay is a bank?
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by muyico(m): 6:30am On Jun 03
zenith bank and access
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by Storypot: 7:30am On Jun 03
Power bank at 100%

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by meobizy(f): 8:03am On Jun 03
Nairaland is very useless. I opened the same thread a week back and it got deleted. Whenever somebody needs real help, the moderators frustrate the person. The site is only for tribal wars and similar forms of trolling.
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by Stevenbright(m): 8:11am On Jun 03
udemzeus:

Stanbic IBTC, GT bank

I have used these two and others but these two stands out in some ways.
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by Stevenbright(m): 8:13am On Jun 03
meobizy:
Nairaland is very useless. I opened the same thread a week back and it got deleted. Whenever somebody needs real help, the moderators frustrate the person. The site is only for tribal wars and similar forms of trolling.

Not just that. Even the people that comment hardly do that in good faith. Just look the majority of the comments above and conclude if they will be helpful to the op.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by meobizy(f): 8:15am On Jun 03
Stevenbright:

Not just that. Even the people that comment hardly do that in good faith. Just look the majority of the comments above and conclude if they will be helpful to the op.
Somebody typed Zenith Bank and Access Bank. It’s true. I found out from browsing the internet. No thanks to Nairaland.
Re: What Are The Best Banks In Nigeria? by Stevenbright(m): 8:18am On Jun 03
meobizy:
Somebody typed Zenith Bank and Access Bank. It’s true. I found out from browsing the internet. No thanks to Nairaland.

That is just it. Although my own judgement is not based on any awards they have received but from my satisfaction in using them.

Out of the five banks I have used, the two I mentioned above plus Zenith, Fidelity and UBA, I will always rate those two higher than these other three any time, any day.

Although my best two have a not so good one thing in common; their branches are not many.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The Anambra Teacher Who Became A Billionaire / Central Bank Injects Fresh $210m Into Foreign Exchange Market / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.