Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Job For Corp Members (corpers) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job For Corp Members (corpers) (148 Views)

Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side / Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job For Corp Members (corpers) by Successful002(m): 6:51am On Jun 03
Job for Corps members (corpers).

•Only serious people needed.
•It's a remote job (you can work from anywhere with just your phone.)
•Earn up to #100,000 monthly.
•No application fee.

For more enquiries,
Call or WhatsApp 📲: +2348157711750
Re: Job For Corp Members (corpers) by Successful002(m): 7:07am On Jun 03
Join our growing "corpers" workforce.

Re: Job For Corp Members (corpers) by Unittyy: 6:41pm On Jun 03
Welcome to the ultimate Airdrop experience!

Get ready to elevate your crypto journey with exclusive Airdrops just for you! Whether you're a seasoned investor or a curious newcomer, our group is your gateway to exciting opportunities in the world of digital assets.

Join us to discover handpicked Airdrops from top projects, token giveaways, and special promotions that you won't find anywhere else. Don't miss out on your chance to claim free tokens and unlock the potential of blockchain technology.

Plus, engage with a vibrant community of like-minded individuals, share insights, and stay ahead of the curve in the fast-paced crypto space.

Tap into the power of Airdrops and let's soar together! Click the link to join now and start earning:

https:// whatsapp. com/channel/0029VabVkzNEKyZCRmpyQY05

See you on the moon!

DM on Whatsapp: 0.8.1.6.0.5.7.6.4.6.2
Re: Job For Corp Members (corpers) by Successful002(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04
Remote job for corpers

Re: Job For Corp Members (corpers) by Fortune444: 9:52pm On Jun 04
Vacancy for Port Harcourt Residents!!!

A Leading firm in the food industry is looking to fill the following positions of:

1. Customer Care Personnel (2 slots: 2-5 years experience)
2. Graduate Interns (2 slots: 0-2 years experience)

Qualifications: HND / BSc

Deadline: 07th June, 2024

Salary: Attractive

APPLY: Interested candidates should forward their CVs to capableng@gmail.com using the job role as the subject of the email. Good Social media skills and Port Harcourt residents will be prioritised.

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing / G / Get Comfortable With Zero..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.