Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,886 members, 7,938,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand (202 Views)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand by baranov107: 7:02am On Jun 03
1. Pre-treat the stains with a spot cleaner.

A solid laundry soap is a great option for unexpected stains on clothes, as well as for a dirty collar on a T-shirt.

2. Fill a sink or bowl with water.

Warm water is best.

3. Pour in a small amount of liquid laundry soap.

A gentle formula, such as Woolite, is best for gentle cleaning. Stir the water and soap to mix.

4. Immerse the clothes in water and wash gently by hand only.

Then leave the clothes in the soapy water for 30 minutes.

5. Drain the dirty water, replace it with clean, warm water and rinse gently.

You may find it helpful to spin the garment in the water or press it against the walls of a sink or bowl. Avoid wringing the material, which can damage it (just like in a washing machine). Replace the water as needed until the soap is removed.

6. Dry your clothes thoroughly on a flat towel.

One effective way to remove water is to wrap the item in a towel to squeeze out the moisture. Ultimately, you should focus on drying on a flat surface or drying on a clothesline or clothes rope, depending on what works best for the garment and its desired shape.

Re: How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand by illicit(m): 7:10am On Jun 03
To wash clothes don get "how to"?

🥵

1 Like

Re: How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand by arnosinvest: 7:17am On Jun 03
illicit:

🥵

Do you have another receipt?
Re: How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand by Oloki: 7:32am On Jun 03
illicit:

🥵

I tire o. Very soon we will be told how to eat and poo join.

1 Like

Re: How Easy It Is To Wash Clothes By Hand by baranov107: 8:04am On Jun 03
Oloki:

I tire o. Very soon we will be told how to eat and poo join.

Haha. Already told, why so pessimistic? I found it useful.

(1) (Reply)

Barka Da Sallah. Time To Show Compassion / My House-help Horror Story! | Storytime / Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.