Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President (20957 Views)

Shut The Economy If Ajaero Is Arrested, NLC Directs Workers / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by JagabanB: 9:31am On Jun 03
Ofunaofu:

I hope this fellow below is using his sense

He's obviously using his sense more than u because u are battIing to understand a simple statement I made which is self explanatory.

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Saintganduje: 9:32am On Jun 03
helinues:

It's because you are just too petty and not creative enough to come up with others words.

Don't be stuck with your learning
Why wasting a whole Monday? Why buddy?
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by helinues: 9:35am On Jun 03
Saintganduje:
Why wasting a whole Monday? Why buddy?

I have told you severally to stop sounding dumb on my mentions.

Is this moniker not of the dedicated monikers you have been creating to troll me for over 6 years.

Would someone with working upstairs engage in such futile efforts?

You need a beautiful life devoid of wasting years and time trolling others

weMUSTsayIT:

Shatap and be useful

Tufiaaaa

Another dedicated monikers to troll yet na me no dey useful.

Drop your relatives details make we inform them that your situation is getting precarious

1 Like

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by weMUSTsayIT: 9:35am On Jun 03
helinues:

I have told you severally to stop sounding dumb on my mentions.

Is this moniker not of the dedicated monikers you have been creating to troll me for over 6 years.

Would someone with working upstairs engage in such futile efforts?

You need a beautiful life devoid of wasting years and time trolling others

Shatap and be useful

Tufiaaaa
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Freebills12: 10:15am On Jun 03
Adams Oshemole is a great man as chairman NLC. He dealt with Obasnjo. I don't know whether Nigeria will have a chairman of NLC like him. Ajero is also pulling strings but he is still new, time will tell.

9 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by JagabanB: 10:33am On Jun 03
Ofunaofu:

He is your kind

Birds of the feather

Irredeemable fellows
Coming from an irredeemable feIIow who is so bigóted and tribaIistic.

4 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by majole: 10:34am On Jun 03
SadiqBabaSani:
NLC under Ayuba Wabba was dead, he could not Cordinate one single industrial action against Buhari despite the many anti people policies

The influence of Joe Ajaero led NLC cannot be overemphasized, the man knows how to Coordinate industrial action, as the whether it gets called off too soon is matter for another. But the man Ajaero Cordination makes Unions comply almost 100%.

Unlike OSHIOMOLE who was a school drop out, Ajaero is educated.

I BELIEV YOU WANTED TO SAY HE IS THE MOST INCOMPETETE IN RECENT MEMORY. HE HAS NOT GOTTEN ANYTHIG DONE. NADA. ZERO
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Ofunaofu: 11:02am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Coming from an irredeemable feIIow who is so bigóted and tribaIistic.

You just described yourself there
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by evy1(m): 11:05am On Jun 03
ganisucks:

You are on a long thing. The strike is being hosted by TUC President and funded by FCT minister. Ajaero has nothing to do with it. He's just playing The compatriot. Plus he will get some cowries from it. The strike is about FCT minister's desperation to hijack the APC machinery inorder to engineer a pathway for him to emerge as the APC's presidential candidate in the 2027 election. Nobody is going to march in the hot sun for you to eat bread twice a day.

Your moniker says it all, empty vessel

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by sukar886: 11:12am On Jun 03
Ajaero keep it up
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by udomonday: 12:10pm On Jun 03
Where were you when oshiomole was running a parallel government with obasanjo?

4 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by UnitedKingdom: 12:42pm On Jun 03
helinues:
For more jokes, sms Ajaero to 419

grin

Hellnues go and get a decent job or still do business. Stop embarrassing your generation here on NL. Next adminstration will come you'll still be here defending them for 30k.

1 Like

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Elzazzi: 12:43pm On Jun 03
helinues:
For more jokes, sms Ajaero to 419

grin

But do you think 60k is good for minimum wage with the way prices of goods and commodities has skyrocketed?
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by helinues: 12:43pm On Jun 03
Elzazzi:

But do you think 60k is good for minimum wage with the way prices of goods and commodities has skyrocketed?

Where have you seen me proposing N60k?

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Elzazzi: 12:44pm On Jun 03
helinues:

Where have you seen me proposing N60k?

I'm talking about the government proposing 60k
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by helinues: 12:44pm On Jun 03
Elzazzi:

I'm talking about the government proposing 60k

Go through my threads

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03
The era of obj wit NLC adams Oshimole leading them was the golden era of labour strike movement.........
We all remember when we will say no movement n no car will run on the streets not even markets will open..those days wen NLC announce days for strike to commence, the markets a day before will be full of people trying to buy food stuffs to stock there homes but now..hmmm....joe Ajaero over to you oo

2 Likes

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by illicit(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03
Ajaero the dumbest

600,000 my ass

1 Like

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Cmanforall: 12:50pm On Jun 03
SadiqBabaSani:
NLC under Ayuba Wabba was dead, he could not Cordinate one single industrial action against Buhari despite the many anti people policies

The influence of Joe Ajaero led NLC cannot be overemphasized, the man knows how to Coordinate industrial action, as the whether it gets called off too soon is matter for another. But the man Ajaero Cordination makes Unions comply almost 100%.

Unlike OSHIOMOLE, Ajaero is educated.

Most obviously political NLC leader
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Princedapace(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03
Front0lane:
You obidient ipob igbos have brought your bigotry to this justified strike again. When disunity start rearing it head with Labour you will claim you are not the cause that is it Agbado n ewedu.

What exactly in that comment made u drag Igbos?
In sane countries, opposition parties go on massive protests, they lobby trade unions for industrial actions. Where u Nigerians learn ur demococracy from that an opposition cna never take advantage of the mess the ruling party is doing?
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by spencekat(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03
The most useless NLC leader award goes to Ayuba Wabba.
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Medipharm: 12:54pm On Jun 03
I don't think..To be fair, Oshomole was.....Ajero is able to do that because it's evident that there's Hardship in the Country. Besides he's fighting a good course

1 Like

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by derico(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03
Is Adams oshiomole a joke to you?
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Padipadi: 12:55pm On Jun 03
SadiqBabaSani:

He's the most useless after the last one..there's one that hellroofhigh rough handled.
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:02pm On Jun 03
ganisucks:

You are on a long thing. The strike is being hosted by TUC President and funded by FCT minister. Ajaero has nothing to do with it. He's just playing The compatriot. Plus he will get some cowries from it. The strike is about FCT minister's desperation to hijack the APC machinery inorder to engineer a pathway for him to emerge as the APC's presidential candidate in the 2027 election. Nobody is going to march in the hot sun for you to eat bread twice a day.
Bros u pass FBI...

Which Intel agency u dey work for? Na Irabiji Bureau of Intels?

Comrade u too much cool

1 Like

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Bluntemperor: 1:02pm On Jun 03
SadiqBabaSani:
between your principal and Ajaero who has more integrity?

See OP mind-blowing PR job.
The same OP is already answering many questions put to him,as Social Media hunter, very biased in utterance!
Radarada osi!

1 Like

Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Majesty7: 1:05pm On Jun 03
SadiqBabaSani:

He will soon be caged just a fraud claiming to know something. They are daydreaming. Are they the only people in Nigeria? They just want to cause hyperinflation with their senseless request.

Time will tell.
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03
Tinubu wan turn the whole of Nigeria to Gaza strip
Re: Ajaero Is The Most Influential NLC President by press9jatv: 1:08pm On Jun 03
I will call the Nlc president the most influential Labour leader in the world by not yielding to Fg and its allies threat. Fights for workers and their plight, fights for Nigeria people too. Nigerians are much behind Nigeria Labour unions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Leads 600-man Delegation To UN General Assembly - SaharaRepo / Dasuki’s Bank Accounts May Be Frozen This Week / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.