Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,732 members, 7,875,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? (19738 Views)

People In Niger Republic, Do You Have Light!! Electricity? / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by flyinnizam(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03
CaptainJune:

I don't get. What does Tinubu pay you to be insensitive? Is it worth it throwing your common sense into the deep blue sea? You are not pained over the hardship and plight of Nigerians, but you weep when they are protesting bad governance. What is the deal?
that guy has zero sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by NLPoliceWoman: 1:03pm On Jun 03
UnitedKingdom:

The guy is one of the most use less Muslim I have see. Suffering and smiling
Dominique Mynd44 Justwise..
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by CooldipoMPS: 1:03pm On Jun 03
I build and sell portable Lithium Battery for solar energy storage. I have the solution you need to over the power challenges, bettet soup sha, na money kill am
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by EdiskyHarry: 1:05pm On Jun 03
Noooo
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by owem19(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03
Millions of children dieing of hunger because of his oga useless policy.dem no people pikin undecided
CaptainJune:

Ah, boss, abeg that is so uncalled-for. Why call the children into the matter na?

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by twilliamx(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03
Nope
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Unbreakable1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03
Hmmm NEPA been dey look for a way to take light.. 🚨 This is another big opportunity for the to do the worst.. No light in this part of Lagos
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Snowx: 1:06pm On Jun 03
NEPA has been shut for two weeks now
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by davies(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03
I have not seen power since 30th May, last month. .

8ball petrol station area, near enyimba junction ariaria , in Aba.

I thought there js a new power plant serving aba and environs

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Auto58(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03
[quote author=jmoore post=130285209]
Which side for Aba? Aba buru ibu. Asa road
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by frankmoney(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03
No
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Klassyvirgin(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03
I have never experienced any issue of light since I was born
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Blaze14k: 1:10pm On Jun 03
CaptainJune:

I don't get. What does Tinubu pay you to be insensitive? Is it worth it throwing your common sense into the deep blue sea? You are not pained over the hardship and plight of Nigerians, but you weep when they are protesting bad governance. What is the deal?

Normally Una suppose know say helineus na zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Everlastingson: 1:11pm On Jun 03
No power anywhere
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03
davies:

I thought there is a new power plant serving aba and environs

Only minority have been connected to the power plant. Majority is still getting supply from TCN.
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by iamjavadem(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03
Is this about Tinubu or common sense, who is suffering based on the strike? Is it because you have money to buy fuel for yourself? It is us common Nigerians that the strike is affecting. This is nonsense.
CaptainJune:

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by jmoore(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03
Klassyvirgin:
Registered today. Your nairaland account is suspicious.
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by free2ryhme: 1:15pm On Jun 03
Rikze:
Following the nationwide strike and shutting down of the national grid early this morning. Do you have light?

Over here in some part of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, we had light all through yesterday afternoon till I slept off at midnight just to wake up by past 6am without light.

So please let us know the situation in your area. Please mention the name of the city, community, town and state.

Regards 😊

I use solar
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Robnectar(m): 1:15pm On Jun 03
Klassyvirgin:

Do u suck dick
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by swagifted(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03
BadMaster:
How can there be light when the grid is totally shutdown?
link to this graph pls
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03
helinues:
Up Nepa

No be una want strike. Wetin you need light for again
OP didn't tell you he priotises light at the moment over the welfare of Nigeria workers.
he is just asking of the situation of things.

Can you guys pretend to be sensible at least while showing to be pro-APC?

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Klassyvirgin(f): 1:23pm On Jun 03
jmoore:

Registered today. Your nairaland account is suspicious.
I'm not new here but been away for a long time and just can't remember the password used for my old account and the email as well so I decided to just forget about it and register a new one

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Iamthoney(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03
As long as money they to buy fuel and diesel for my generators wetin they sup with National grid no concern me. I didn’t vote for this present government and their policies no get where e touch me or my family members. People wey I pity na those like me wey no vote or support this administration from day one wey they see premium shege na them I they feel for.

Make I go learn the old new abi na new old anthem
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by marksleek2584(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03
No light for igando
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by casualobserver: 1:28pm On Jun 03
Rikze:

I don't think you have sense. Because if you do, you can't mock Nigerian workers who are living in pain and penury.

1). Nigerian workers are unproductive. The reason they earn so little is because 3,4,5 people are doing the work of 1 person so they share the salary of 1 person. The GDP per capita of Nigeria is approximately N150K a month. This is the average worker not the minimum n wage worker. How can the average worker contribute N150k a month to the economy and the lowest paid. (With a much lower output) expects to be paid anything close?

2: I will reproduce a tweet I saw earlier today. The long and short is look at the federal allocation of most states divide by a minimum wage of even N100k. It will tell you how many workers a state can afford to employ assuming it spend no money on anything else. No roads, no schools, no nothing. It means a state like Oyo with Feb FAAC of N10b can only afford to employ 100,000 workers across all its schools universities, ministries etc etc…assuming all of its workers are minimum wage workers and it does not spend on anything else. if it had 100k workers to start with, at N150k minimum wage it will have to sack 40,000 workers.

https://x.com/dmightyangel/status/1797375682311495887?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Elzazzi: 1:28pm On Jun 03
Rikze:
Following the nationwide strike and shutting down of the national grid early this morning. Do you have light?

Over here in some part of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, we had light all through yesterday afternoon till I slept off at midnight just to wake up by past 6am without light.

So please let us know the situation in your area. Please mention the name of the city, community, town and state.

Regards 😊

Otuoke no dey ever get light. So dem no go feel am lol

1 Like

Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Thundafireseun: 1:28pm On Jun 03
Rikze:

It seems you didn't also read my post. In a different thread, someone said they have light in Abuja this morning. He also mentioned that the last time this nationwide strike happened, states like Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger and the FCT had light.

With the foregoing, you should be able to understand the spirit behind this thread.

Lol …. So you took me seriously

We say anything we like online….

Buh on a serious note…. I’m in Asaba right now…. No light here …

Buh the last time National grid was shutdown.. there was light in Abuja, Nasarawa , kaduna…. That I was aware of
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by JudasNaKarrot: 1:29pm On Jun 03
helinues:
Up Nepa

No be una want strike. Wetin you need light for again
Truly, you should look for something meaningful to do. You are very annoying with this nuisance you constitute online. Get a job.
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by donprinyo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03
Reporting live from tompolo village. Steady light is a bae
Re: STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? by Jetland(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03
madridguy:
I still don't know why they allow Labour people to carry their madness reach the national grid. Do they consider children and old people at all? What about little babies in incubator? What about people selling frozen foods.
I think you should rather channel these questions to the FG who feels they can be receiving millions of naira and buying exortic SUVs but expect the Civil servant to be receiving 60k monthly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.