Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:54 PM

Corn: 59th Day After Planting. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Corn: 59th Day After Planting. (576 Views)

Dwarf Cashew Trees Flowering 18 Months after planting, in Ogbomosho / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by AfroBeatDiary: 9:55am On Jun 03
Today makes it exactly 59th day after planting this corn. The purpose is to use it raise commercial bird towards the end of the year.

After harvesting, I will be planting soybeans which is another important and expensive raw material to raise bird.

You will recall that I made a thread earlier on how caterpillar attack the corn but turnout fine after applying pesticides which ofcourse involves crop production in this link and how I have laboured tirelessly to raise capital and loans, the SMEDAN loan ought to be a lifeline but only turn out to be an #audioloan and sterling bank ain't saying anything further on it audio loan but here we are 59th day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Otiwaikuku: 11:24am On Jun 03
AfroBeatDiary:
Today makes it exactly 59th day after planting this corn. The purpose is to use it raise commercial bird towards the end of the year.

After harvesting, I will be planting soybeans which is another important and expensive raw material to raise bird.

You will recall that I made a thread earlier on how caterpillar attack the corn but turnout fine after applying pesticides which ofcourse involves crop production in this link and how I have laboured tirelessly to raise capital and loans, the SMEDAN loan ought to be a lifeline but only turn out to be an #audioloan and sterling bank ain't saying anything further on it audio loan but here we are 59th day.

Congratulations.where is the location of your farm?

1 Like

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by AfroBeatDiary: 11:29am On Jun 03
Otiwaikuku:

Congratulations.where is the location of your farm?
Oyo state
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Ade3131: 5:01pm On Jun 03
How many acres of land did you plant and how many birds are you planning to feed with it?

And why didn't you plant your soya beans concurrently with the corn 🌽?

1 Like

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Maryam1234(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03
AfroBeatDiary:

Oyo state

This means South Experience early rainfall more than the North this Year

We've just commence farming activities over here

Congratulations Sir

I wish you bounty harvest

1 Like

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Skyborn: 6:15pm On Jun 03
What variety did you plant sir
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by AfroBeatDiary: 8:19pm On Jun 03
Maryam1234:

This means South Experience early rainfall more than the North this Year

We've just commence farming activities over here

Congratulations Sir

I wish you bounty harvest

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by AfroBeatDiary: 8:22pm On Jun 03
Ade3131:
How many acres of land did you plant and how many birds are you planning to feed with it?

And why didn't you plant your soya beans concurrently with the corn 🌽?

We have over 10 acres, corn currently covering about 5 while we are currently clearing the remaining at a pace, once we harvest the corn we are plenty soybeans and the newly cleared land will have fresh corn.

1 Like

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by opes: 8:32pm On Jun 03
AfroBeatDiary:

We have over 10 acres, corn currently covering about 5 while we are currently clearing the remaining at a pace, once we harvest the corn we are plenty soybeans and the newly cleared land will have fresh corn.

Why are you not starting the planting now on the newly cleared land? Mine is 54 days old today, fall armyworms were really dealt with..lol..
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Ade3131: 9:55am On Jun 04
AfroBeatDiary:

Wow....😳

I'm impressed. May God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by joycluv: 11:34am On Jun 04
Please, I need help. Baboons wunt let me plant corns
Does anybody know of any solution to this?
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by AfroBeatDiary: 11:36am On Jun 04
opes:

Why are you not starting the planting now on the newly cleared land? Mine is 54 days old today, fall armyworms were really dealt with..lol..

We're short of man power, it's just me and an assistant, we rely on direct labour and casual staffs who are not very dedicated.
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by chukskafor(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04
joycluv:
Please, I need help. Baboons wunt let me plant corns
Does anybody know of any solution to this?
Trapping, snares or better still, employ the service of a Hunter to shoot them at sight.
The latter is the best option, when used for say like a week or two on a straight, they will keep off your zone.
Wishing you success in your endeavors
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by ogbongenet: 7:53pm On Jun 04
Crossbreed chicken πŸ” ( Noiler and Fulani progenyπŸ“) are available for sale...

πŸ‘‰ They grow faster

πŸ‘‰ Lay good numbers of eggs πŸ₯š

πŸ‘‰ They can brood their eggs πŸ₯š,

πŸ‘‰ They have the ability to hatch them 🐣🐣

πŸ‘‰ They successfully nurse the chicks πŸ₯πŸ₯ well.

πŸ‘‰ They are very rugged also as they hardly fall sick or Die. They can survive on open field roughages, semi intensive housing, kitchen waste etc

Age 6weeks . Both sex available. I sell minimum of 5pcs.and can waybill to any state, anywhere in Nigeria expect sambisa forest.
Location Abeokuta. 08060115253

Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Zwooks: 9:23pm On Jun 04
AfroBeatDiary:

We're short of man power, it's just me and an assistant, we rely on direct labour and casual staffs who are not very dedicated.

I have a question I would like to ask
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by AfroBeatDiary: 10:37pm On Jun 04
Zwooks:

I have a question I would like to ask
Proceed sir
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by budaatum: 10:50pm On Jun 04
Permission to borrow for here please.

https://www.nairaland.com/8114699/cheap-alternative-garri/5#130310856

Everything you plant will grow a thousand fold.
Re: Corn: 59th Day After Planting. by Zwooks: 8:34am On Jun 05
AfroBeatDiary:

Proceed sir

Tlhmm

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Pks And Cocoa In Large Quantity? / Stakeholders Plan To Host Cocoa Summit In Abuja / Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.