Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,469 members, 7,894,986 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Study Abroad Has Never Been More Difficult. Take That Step Now. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Has Never Been More Difficult. Take That Step Now. (75 Views)

A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. / A Lecturer In The University Or A Teacher In A Sec Sch, Which Is More Difficult? / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Has Never Been More Difficult. Take That Step Now. by tonytonez(m): 10:40am On Jun 03
Study abroad has never been more difficult, and with the scale of things it may only get more difficult in the near future.
If your dream is to study abroad feel free to send me an email or call me.

Anthony.d@idp.com
+2347044548524

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out On This / How To Determine The Ascending And Descending Order Of Fractions In A Special Wa / The Importance Of Assessment Help Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.