Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,780 members, 7,912,179 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:17 PM

Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. (1044 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 11:47am On Jun 03
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:48am On Jun 04
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:52am On Jun 05
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 10:23am On Jun 06
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 7:47am On Jun 07
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:36am On Jun 08
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 10:05am On Jun 09
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by ajailer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09
DreamMystic:
Joseph's story changed because of the dreams he had.
Abraham had a dream.
Abimelech had a dream too.
Jacob / Israel had his own dream too
Laban was shown things via a dream too.

That dream you see as nothing can have a major significance on your life. Don't overlook it.
Tell me your dream and let me tell you the meanings.

I had a dream in the course of my sleep before waking up today. I found myself in a strange place with a few faces I know, the place was not a hostile environment but not too far from a beach. In another scene, I saw myself sitting down with this strange fellow and playing a weird game with him and there was a round pot placed between us. As we were playing the game, this strange fellow was forcefully taking(just like a thief would operate) my match sticks which I lay near me on the floor besides the pot. I tried taking back some of the match sticks he had collected from me which he also placed on the floor besides him but he would stretch out his hand and forcefully take them back, in fact, the few sticks I was able to hide, he discovered them and also collected it. At that point, I felt angry and helpless then I told him I was coming, stood up and left the place and went outside to where I started planning on how to take my match sticks back. It was while I was outside thinking on what to do that a very close relative woke me up from my sleep by calling my name. What does this mean?
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:54am On Jun 10
ajailer:

I had a dream in the course of my sleep before waking up today. I found myself in a strange place with a few faces I know, the place was not a hostile environment but not too far from a beach. In another scene, I saw myself sitting down with this strange fellow and playing a weird game with him and there was a round pot placed between us. As we were playing the game, this strange fellow was forcefully taking(just like a thief would operate) my match sticks which I lay near me on the floor besides the pot. I tried taking back some of the match sticks he had collected from me which he also placed on the floor besides him but he would stretch out his hand and forcefully take them back, in fact, the few sticks I was able to hide, he discovered them and also collected it. At that point, I felt angry and helpless then I told him I was coming, stood up and left the place and went outside to where I started planning on how to take my match sticks back. It was while I was outside thinking on what to do that a very close relative woke me up from my sleep by calling my name. What does this mean?
The first talks about change. Something around you will change positively while the second dream shows you that there's an entity that intends to take away that joy.
You have to be steadfast and prayerful to ensure God's plan for your life comes to fruition.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:58am On Jun 10
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:51am On Jun 11
All of life's endeavors are decided in the spiritual realm. To be successful or not is determined by unseen forces. That disappoinment, job loss, heartbreak may be because of evil forces. But, thankfully, the Lord shows us the solutions to all our problems. All we need to do is take note of our dreams.

The solution to your life's problems is in your dreams. Don't be ignorant.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by ajailer(m): 10:03am On Jun 11
DreamMystic:

The first talks about change. Something around you will change positively while the second dream shows you that there's an entity that intends to take away that joy.
You have to be steadfast and prayerful to ensure God's plan for your life comes to fruition.

Thanks boss. I will try my best to be steadfast in prayers.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:46am On Jun 12
Dreams are a window to the spiritual world where all physical matter is decided. Dreams are a way to tap into higher perspectives on what matters to you today. Have you ever wondered what might God be telling you in your dreams?

Tell me your dreams and I'll tell you the meaning.

Send me a mail via myscticmojeed@gmail.com
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 9:20am On Jun 13
In the course of my spiritual journey, I met Aisha, married for 7 years without a child. She was about to lose her home to a younger wife who already had a daughter and a hostile mother-in-law.

I calmed her and explained how the solution to a person's life problems are shown to them in their dreams. This seemed impossible to the educated woman. She was skeptical and won't even consider it. But eventually she started paying attention to her dreams. In one dream, she saw a person break her hen's eggs. In another, she saw a snake swallow up the eggs.

These dreams easily showed there was a spiritual edge to her barrenness. It took us 7 nights of intense prayers but our God is a faithful God and with his Mercies, the strongman of Aisha's life was defeated. The solution to the problem was shown to her in a dream and the confirmation of the end of that trying time for her was also shown in a dream. A lot more happened but today she called me to invite me to a birthday celebration for her twin boys.

Though you might think it is absurd. Your education might make you discount the spiritual but I beseech you to focus on the message your dream carries. The subconscious knows more than the conscious. Listen to it.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by ajailer(m): 8:12am On Jun 14
DreamMystic:
Do dreams affect the physical plane? Is their any connection between what you are going through right now and the dreams you have?
A dream is the window into the spiritual world.
Remember that the bible tells us in Job 33:14-16 “For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings.”

In that dream you have chosen to ignore lies the solution to your earthly woes. Take note and be observant.

Good morning sir,

The email address you pasted up there, mails sent to it ain't delivering. I think it's a wrong address.

I had another dream while sleeping again. A fellow came to my room and it was while he was still at the door that I quickly hid my phone inside my shoe cos I knew he was a thief and was going to rob me of my it. I went to meet him at the door and we both squatted beside each other then I stretched out my hands, grabbed him by the throat to choke him but it was an ineffective effort cos there was no power in my arms to choke the person though my intention was to choke him.

What does this means please?
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 9:14am On Jun 14
ajailer:

Good morning sir,

The email address you pasted up there, mails sent to it ain't delivering. I think it's a wrong address.

I had another dream while sleeping again. A fellow came to my room and it was while he was still at the door that I quickly hid my phone inside my shoe cos I knew he was a thief and was going to rob me of my it. I went to meet him at the door and we both squatted beside each other then I stretched out my hands, grabbed him by the throat to choke him but it was an ineffective effort cos there was no power in my arms to choke the person though my intention was to choke him.

What does this means please?

Hello, a good morning to you. I'll look into the emails issue. Thank you for calling my attention to it.

The problem is gradually getting to the solution point. Now we know there's some strong man somewhere causing chaos. Your dream is another reminder that " Neither by power, nor by strength, but by my spirit, says the Lord of heavenly forces.” Zechariah 4:6. You need the Lord of Hosts to fight your battle for you.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 6:41am On Jun 15
Dreams are messages from our higher self, spirit guides, angels, or other spiritual beings. These messages can offer us guidance, support and protection. Don't ignore them.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 10:08am On Jun 19
Your dream is a window into the spiritual realm. Open your ears to what the spirit is saying. Don't join the ignorant folks in your bid to seem sophisticated.

The solution to that Joblessness, that barrenness, that loneliness lies in your dreams. Listen to it.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 7:16am On Jun 20
Femi graduated with a First Class grade in Accounting, quickly sat for and passed his ICAN but things just won't go his way after school. No jobs befitting his certificates and the ones he got, he couldn't keep. Everything seemed to be set up against him.

I met him while he was working as an agent in a popular spare part market in Lagos. While his mates got regular sales, he got nothing. He told me about a recurring dream where he saw himself tied to a stake by a masked woman.

I organized a deliverance for him and Femi got 3 job offers within a week. From being jobless for years to choosing his preferred job, the good Lord showed that there's nothing impossible for him to. Don't underestimate your dreams. Let him that has ears hear what the spirit is saying.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by armchairscholar: 10:42am On Jun 20
DreamMystic:
Do dreams affect the physical plane? Is their any connection between what you are going through right now and the dreams you have?
Remember that the bible tells us in Job 33:14-16 “For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds, he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings.”

In that dream you have chosen to ignore lies the solution to your earthly woes. Take note and be observant.

Totally agree. Take your dreams seriously, reflect on them, and seek God's wisdom in understanding their meanings. Pray for discernment to accurately interpret the messages and apply them in your daily life. By being observant and attentive to your dreams, you can uncover the solutions to your earthly woes and align yourself more closely with God's will.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 7:32am On Jun 21
Do you remember your dream from last night? What did you see?
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 2:03am On Jun 22
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 9:21am On Jun 23
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:20am On Jun 24
Have you been taking note of the dreams you have had lately? I task you to take note of your dreams for a period of three days and listen to what the spirit is saying.
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 2:35pm On Jun 25
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:04am On Jun 27
Let your destiny speak for you today!!!
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 8:59am On Jun 28
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 11:22am On Jul 06
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 9:20pm On Jul 06
DreamMystic:

Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 6:18pm On Jul 07
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 11:16am On Jul 08
Re: Dreams And Their Effect On The Spiritual. by DreamMystic: 2:46am On Jul 12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archeologists Claim To Have Found Tomb Of Jesus To Disprove His Ressurection. / If God Were To Give You His Powers, What Will You Do With It? / Lust In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.