Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,096 members, 7,933,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:02 AM

Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) (37893 Views)

2023/24: Manchester City's Phil Foden Named Player Of The Season / Kelechi Iheanacho Has Been Nominated For Premier League Player Of The Month / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by VinnyBaba: 3:16pm On Jun 03
Akpororo Junior Brother. cheesy

The Boy is such a Talented player.
Fast, Can Dribble and Can Score. smiley

Far BETTER than Neymar and Hazard. sad

I Pray he wins the Ballon Dor this Year. Blackman must win am. cool smiley

Mbappe or Just Bellingham should NOT win it.
Dier two nor Black Reach. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Kwaramustgoodag: 3:17pm On Jun 03
So for midfield, satifad performed than kroos. What a joke.
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by abobote: 3:18pm On Jun 03
Well deserved

Onana should take worst keeper of the season
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Cajal(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03
Hezzyluv:
Don't be surprised with all these players name, Messi would still be given the world best! No argue with with me, I no get power to shout n quote u back. Just check some past histories of WB.

Meanwhile, one private School next building to me no gree me rest with "Nigeria we hail thee" since morning. grin
Yes
He is going to win the next copa America ahead of vinicious jr
And Bellingham English team will fall shot of euro 2024
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by LeopardX: 3:23pm On Jun 03
Kwaramustgoodag:
Kroos won his first champions league at Wembley, and his last at Wembley. What a record
Also against the same club: Dortmund.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Mavor: 3:24pm On Jun 03
The European far-right and racists will not like this.
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by TechBaron: 3:27pm On Jun 03
MT:
As much as England attempts to push Jude Bellingham in our face, Vinictius Junior is shoo in for the "Balon d Or"
Jude is overrated abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by vickthourh(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03
Well deserved
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Kingosytex(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03
TechBaron:
Jude is overrated abeg.

After the finals, the biased and overrated English media kept focusing the camera on Jude and saying all sorts of things as if he did anything spectacular.
I fear who no fear the English media.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Segxydube: 3:35pm On Jun 03
Hezzyluv:
Don't be surprised with all these players name, Messi would still be given the world best! No argue with with me, I no get power to shout n quote u back. Just check some past histories of WB.

Meanwhile, one private School next building to me no gree me rest with "Nigeria we hail thee" since morning. grin

Stop saying trash

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Kingosytex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03
Jokerman:
Ballondor worthy.

Let us see how the Ballondor thief steal this one from Vini cheesy

Steal Balon D'or?
Is the award no longer determined by voting?
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Kukutente23: 3:35pm On Jun 03
Emeka71:
Because he scored the last goal of the season in the European Champions League.
No!!
Because he was the best player overall
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03
MT:
As much as England attempts to push Jude Bellingham in our face, Vinictius Junior is shoo in for the "Balon d Or"
Bellingham is also a contender or is it English media that made him la Liga player of the season too.. try be reasonable
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Lungs: 3:39pm On Jun 03
Emeka71:
Because he scored the last goal of the season in the European Champions League.
Mr agbaya u check those statistics also u even watch champions league matches at all ?

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Newton1045: 3:40pm On Jun 03
Well deserved
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by femi4: 3:42pm On Jun 03
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by olaztek(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03
No man can steal this award from our starboy. Baba Perez no go gree lai lai.

We defend our boys till the end unlike some mumu clubs wey no get liver.
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Kukutente23: 3:46pm On Jun 03
Kingosytex:

After the finals, the biased and overrated English medis kept focusing the camera on Jude and saying all sorts of things as if he did anything spectacular.
That's because you are watching skysports coverage
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by onadana: 3:49pm On Jun 03
Kwaramustgoodag:
To increase subsidy, u don't stress urself. U just announced during speech on ur swearing in as a president. U increased price of everything without stress and masses trying to cope. National assembly, and VP got billions of naira to renovate and buy cars, without stress. Ur and ur VP spent 8.6billions within just few months for traveling, no stress. Now, to increase minimum wages, u now turned their representatives to errands boys and girls with different meetings upon meetings and offering them just 60k. What for? They broke down how they came up with the 615k, then u also should break down how u reached the 60k and let everyone hear.

Bro....wetin dey sup nah...this nah football forum wey we dey take console our sef..why you they bring politics come here...go your lane abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Bolu004(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03
See Sabitzer that was a flop in Man U o!
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by jamesversion: 3:53pm On Jun 03
Arsenal players no feature? grin
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by Topmaike007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03
SlavaUkraini:
Vinícius Júnior is looking like Akpororo this days...
he has always been Akpororo lookalike
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by ibtommy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03
Hezzyluv:

Messi cannot be given world best again. He has passed the baton to Mbappe, Junior, Halland and others. He is now grandpa in soccer.

2 Likes

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by NwokoloOwa: 4:22pm On Jun 03
Well deserved 👏
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by uniquetechng: 4:23pm On Jun 03
MT:
Bellingham scored more match winning goals in La Liga than any other player, won most man of the match awards than any other Madrid player, scored 4 UCL goals and 5 assists while Vini scored 6 goals and 5 assists.
Bellingham is Madrid's top scorer this season despite not being a striker, it's not England pushing him in your face but his performances.

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by uniquetechng: 4:25pm On Jun 03
Kingosytex:

After the finals, the biased and overrated English media kept focusing the camera on Jude and saying all sorts of things as if he did anything spectacular.
Bellingham scored more match winning goals in La Liga than any other player, won most man of the match awards than any other Madrid player, scored 4 UCL goals and 5 assists while Vini scored 6 goals and 5 assists.
Bellingham is Madrid's top scorer this season despite not being a striker, it's not England pushing him in your face but his performances
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by enambobo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03
There will still give world best to Messi or Ronaldo. Vinicuus deserves it.
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by adioolayi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03
Ballon d'Or loading for Akpororo..the Ika of Madrid.

Come to think of it, no clear cut exceptional season performance from top players in Europe ....like we used to have it with Messi and Ronaldo.

Sincerely, especially Lionel Messi....not taking away anything from Ronaldo, has raised the bar very very high that these days so called top players performances seems like nothing really. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jun 03
ravensckar:
"My level? Look at Vinicius in his first season at Real Madrid and look now. Players need time to show their level ..." Mhykailo Mudryk.

Meanwhile, the same MUDRYK has spent two seasons at Chelsea and we're yet to see any glimpse of his potential. If e didn't dey, it didn't dey. cheesy cheesy

Congrats to STAR BOY VINICIUS! wink wink

That is were a good coach comes into play. These days, many people erroneously think footballers become geniuses by their own effort alone
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by osazsky(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03
Assssarnal we are really cursed so none of our players made the team..bunch of overated overpampared stupid players..no wonder we can never win epl

1 Like

Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by NaijaPrince18: 4:54pm On Jun 03
Where is Manchester United ? grin
Re: Vinicius Junior Is Champions League Player Of The Season (See All Awards) by NaijaPrince18: 4:55pm On Jun 03
Where is chelski? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins UEFA 2015/16 Best Player Award(pictured) / West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Arsenal Vs Sporting Lisbon Europa League (3 - 5) pens On 16th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.