Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,883 members, 7,931,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu (29196 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by JagabanB: 10:43pm On Jun 03
Arabk25:

She done look your great ground father for eyes and dare him nah go and arrest her
Kanu did more than this.
U don't look somebody u are not privileged to meet "in the eye".

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by IfnobeGod20: 10:47pm On Jun 03
Bluntemperor:

Don't mind her,as she is just bluffing .
If she does that in other Countries she will be immediately arrested and nothing will happen.
The fact that your Party is not in Power doesn't mean you because a nuisance to the Society!
Very Unpatriotic and noisome.
Please,have she and Abure of LP submitted the Accounts and have they called back the Woman- Treasurer,who was suspended,for Standing for the Truth?
Park somewhere else!
Other countries arresting their citizens for not reciting national anthem have the law supporting that but Nigeria law doesn't support arresting anyone for not reciting national anthem.
The rate some of you major in the minor is alarming and uncalled for. Is still within her right to either recite the national anthem or not as a free citizen. No law mandated anyone to must recite it.

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by yyba: 10:51pm On Jun 03
walozanga:

What about u. Oga park one side
I should park one side so that you can kidnap me abi
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by IfnobeGod20: 10:51pm On Jun 03
lamentor78:

This woman has cockroach brain ,she never knew wetin she has done until election time. Opposition will dug out this video tape and use it against her.... People that disrespect national anthem how can they lead the country....just wait and see.

If am Obi I will excommunicate her away from LP....is a -ve already
But she's not a member of labour party but just a supporter of Peter Obi. She has said this umpteenth times. She doesn't belong to any party at all.
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by IfnobeGod20: 10:59pm On Jun 03
YesDaddyTill203:
Lunatic in Hijab looking for more cheap attention like the Agulu packaged fraudster. grin grin
You guys should stop this inferiority complex. The woman has her right. She's not mandated by law to recite the national anthem. She's a free citizen and not an employee student or military woman. No law mandated her to recite it but if you think otherwise, quote the law for me.

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by 10mobile: 11:05pm On Jun 03
YorubaDemonswag:
If they arrest you wetin go happen? Small nyash self wan dey shake
Na you no be small yansh Go and arrest her now instead of hiding behind your keyboard and typing trash. People are dying but national anthem is the priority of the President and the entire national assembly. YET, there are still idiots supporting them just like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03
These antidemocratic elements and their hypocrisy and double standards..
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Enemyofpeace: 11:09pm On Jun 03
My own be sey make she come make boat of us go inside ze oza room. The babe too dey hungry me. She go sweet well well for bed and her ringtones go dey very loud and melodious.
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by harmonyglobal: 11:09pm On Jun 03
Who get your time
Government is too busy to see u
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by donmik: 11:10pm On Jun 03
The only TRUE HUMAN RIGHT FIGHTER we still have in Nigeria today is AISHA YESUFU

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by donmik: 11:11pm On Jun 03
harmonyglobal:
Who get your time
Government is too busy to see u

Just hear yourself
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by donmik: 11:12pm On Jun 03
IfnobeGod20:
But she's not a member of labour party but just a supporter of Peter Obi. She has said this umpteenth times. She doesn't belong to any party at all.

That a true democrat
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by chikeFavor2000(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03
Arresting her is of no good to Nigeria. It will just be wasting government resources

If she want arrest make she go spray money for occasion

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Barzinime(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03
Who has time for this nonentity? undecided
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Shikena(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03
grin grin

chikeFavor2000:
Arresting her is of no good to Nigeria. It will just be wasting government resources

If she want arrest make she go spray money for occasion
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:15pm On Jun 03
Ikaeniyan0:
This is the same way the terrorist leader was beating his chest before he was lawfully arrested in Kenya

Illiterate

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Truthsandtrusts: 11:46pm On Jun 03
GistMedia0:
Prominent Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has responded defiantly to those calling for her arrest after she refused to stand during the recitation of the reintroduced national anthem.

In a bold statement, Yesufu dared anyone to arrest her for exercising her right to protest, saying: "I dare anyone to arrest me for sitting down while the new national anthem is being played or recited."

Yesufu's refusal to stand during the national anthem has sparked a heated debate on social media, with some calling for her arrest and others hailing her as a hero for standing up for her beliefs.

The reintroduced national anthem has been a topic of controversy in Nigeria, with some citizens welcoming the change and others expressing concerns over its implications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwjUgOzPXb0

Bipolar patients
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by ogbonti: 11:59pm On Jun 03
Judgementa1:
Peter obi concubine.

because Better Edu dey svck HemmyLoccan Gbola
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by NaijaVietnamese: 12:02am On Jun 04
lamentor78:

This woman has cockroach brain ,she never knew wetin she has done until election time. Opposition will dug out this video tape and use it against her.... People that disrespect national anthem how can they lead the country....just wait and see.

If am Obi I will excommunicate her away from LP....is a -ve already

Most of you Tinubu supporters talk without logic. Tinubu was videoed with his hands in his pockets and he refused to sing the national anthem while Obi and Sowore stood at attention singing it. Has anyone used it to condemn Tinubu talk more of asking for his arrest?

But you condemn the woman over something Tinubu has done worse and you kept shut?!

Hypocrisy is bad.
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Apel147(m): 12:08am On Jun 04
Former Mrs Aisha Yusuf🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by toprealman: 12:27am On Jun 04
YorubaDemonswag:
If they arrest you wetin go happen? Small nyash self wan dey shake
Go research what caused the craziest shii in history globally.
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by VULCAN(m): 12:50am On Jun 04
She's nobody yet you are discussing her refusal to stand for the anthem.

So you that discuss nobodies- what exactly are you?

yyba:
You are nobody in the society, you always like to feel like you are important
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Tipster07: 1:15am On Jun 04
richie240:
Of what relevance is your arrest or lack of it??
Small nyansh sef dey shake!
grin grin
Madam just want attention and Relevance unfortunately Tinubu is a very smart man you can take that to the Bank

1 Like

Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Tipster07: 1:17am On Jun 04
NaijaVietnamese:

Most of you Tinubu supporters talk without logic. Tinubu was videoed with his hands in his pockets and he refused to sing the national anthem while Obi and Sowore stood at attention singing it. Has anyone used it to condemn Tinubu talk more of asking for his arrest?

But you condemn the woman over something Tinubu has done worse and you kept shut?!

Hypocrisy is bad.
Was he sitting down?
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by Tipster07: 1:19am On Jun 04
Greenfusion:

No level...ur govt nor get level.....how many terrorists dem don arrest, see robbery everywhere 4 abuja, how many dem don fit catch..... coward govt
When then catch you ,you will know if Govt exist or not dnt play
Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by aimmoney9: 1:38am On Jun 04
qtx:
This lady has the b.alls , wait is it balls i will call it now? Somebody help me. shocked
The hmmmm young pussy.......... grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 / Nigerians Mock INEC With #Inconclusive On Twitter / Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.