Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,752 members, 7,908,899 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? (20237 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Uk Visa Bank Statement Wahala! In Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Dantecmu(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2007
PPLE JUGEMENT DAY DRAWS NEARER EVERY SECOND AND I HAVE ALL LOOPHOLES COVERED EXEPT FINANCIAL ASPECT. NOW THE ISSUE IS THIS WOULD BE GOING FOR MY INTERVIEW SOON AND I WANNA KNOW HW MUCH BANK STATEMENT SHOULD BE INVOLVED FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS FOR HOLIDAYS AND ALSO IF I NEED TO COLLECT A PHOTOCOPY OF MY HOST GREEN CARD CAUSE ALL I HAVE IS AN INVITATION LETTER. ACCOMODATION, FEEDING TAKEN KARE OFF BY MY HOST AS INDICATED IN THE LETTER OF INVITATION. I NEED OPINIONS VIEWS FROM PPLE WHO HAVE BEING DER AND EITHER CONQURED OR WAS CONQURED. I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT PSYCHOLOGICALLY AM READY SPIRITUALLY AM GOOD TO GO PASSPORT WISE AM TRAVELLED BUT I KNOW THAT STILL DON GURANTEE ME JACK WITH THE AMERICANS.

CIAO!
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Tats(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
Just a piece of advice. Can you try not to post messages in uppercase, please? It is difficult to read and is considered in several quarters as rude and shouting/yelling. I know of an instance where someone was fired for writing an official business e-mail in Uppercase.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by uspry1(f): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
In my opinion that you should have your valid bank statement to cover your two weeks holiday vacation defraying the cost at below:

--lodge/meal stay (hotel, room rent, bed & breakfast, where you stay and eat for 2 weeks),
--round trip airplane ticket,
--public transportation (city buses, trains, taxis, subway/rail) expense,
--emergency medical expenses in case of you get injury yourself,
--emergency fund in case of you get jail to bail out youself, pay court fines if get caught/arrested or stranded in airport
--and your own allowances to buy something for yourself.

MAYBE 3 months worth of your paycheck you deposited on your bank account for your two weeks vacation you FORBADE to withdraw.

Wish you best luck on your two weeks vacation to the USA.
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Vicjustice: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2007
Dantecmu:

PPLE JUGEMENT DAY DRAWS NEARER EVERY SECOND AND I HAVE ALL LOOPHOLES COVERED EXEPT FINANCIAL ASPECT. NOW THE ISSUE IS THIS WOULD BE GOING FOR MY INTERVIEW SOON AND I WANNA KNOW HW MUCH BANK STATEMENT SHOULD BE INVOLVED FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS FOR  HOLIDAYS AND ALSO IF I NEED TO COLLECT A PHOTOCOPY OF MY HOST GREEN CARD CAUSE ALL I HAVE IS AN INVITATION LETTER. ACCOMODATION, FEEDING TAKEN KARE OFF BY MY HOST AS INDICATED IN THE LETTER OF INVITATION. I NEED OPINIONS VIEWS FROM PPLE WHO HAVE BEING DER AND EITHER CONQURED OR WAS CONQURED. I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT PSYCHOLOGICALLY AM READY SPIRITUALLY AM GOOD TO GO PASSPORT WISE AM TRAVELLED BUT I KNOW THAT STILL DON GURANTEE ME JACK WITH THE AMERICANS.CIAO!
Dantecmu, Boy, it shouldn't be so. You're not at all honest with yourself nor with your correspondents, sometimes (as your various posts reveal) you claim to have a lot of money as one who works in a "multinational org", but here i see you worried about your bank statement, your accommodation and feeding.
This is your quote below.
Dantecmu:

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF A MY COUSIN WHO IS A STUDENT IN CANADA CURRENTLY RUNNING AN UNDERGRADUTE PROGRAMME IN CANADA CAN INVITE ME FOR DECEMBER HOLIDAYS I WOULD BE SPONSORING MYSELF BECAUSE I WORK WITH MULTINATIONAL ORG HERE IN NIGERIA AND I HAVE BEING TO SOUTH AFRICA, UK AND IRELAND. THIS IS QUITE IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY PASSPORT MESSED UP. THE ISSUE NOW IS CAN A STUDENT INVITE ME TO CANADA PLEASE YOUR VIEWS ARE KINDLY AND URGENTLY NEEDED.THANKS
CIAO
You also stated that you were in the Uk and Ireland, and you'd then visit South Africa "to spend a week". With all these bragging, is it not questionable that you're here worried about a bank statement for an ordinary visa?
Here's your post below:
Dantecmu:

Well this is my story january 2007 i had an empty passport with no visas on it with 1 denied application from the american embassy some few years back. i told God look by dec 2007 i want to have travelled in and out of this country as many times as possible as we speak now i just left london for ireland and am goin in to south africa to spend  a week before goin back to nigeria i work in nigeria and am comfortable by Gods grace am still a young boy in his early 20s the trick is this God first honesty and never give up spirit. i still plan to visit all mighty yankee before december by Gods grace.
observations are if you are ok back home please remain there and come here to see your friendz and go back home exept u are on study visa or working visa that is d truth am presently in dublin and can't wait to go back home naija boiz down here miss naija like bad i tell u derz no where like home so all them niggaz who think its all rosy out here u better think twice no space 4 lazy man here o hope you learnt something from this post
ciao
You privately, and publicly stated that you'd be going to the US soon, but how come you're here talking about Canada and a bank statement for the visa?
Remember you even lied about your name and you couldn't remember the name you gave before in the sms you sent me. You brag too much, you say things that you're not, and you claimed to be where you've never been. You'd do better when you start to be honnest with yourself. There's obviously no truth in you.

7 Likes

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Vicjustice: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2007
embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Dantecmu(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2007
Mr Vic justice its a pity that i actually did think i could confide in you its a real pity u dont know me and u dont know what my plans are but it looks like u got time digging into pples former post as for me and my travel history i have being to the so called dublin u hold in high esteem and it wasnt a big deal to me sincerely speaking i did prefer naija to that country if i had not being to dublin your base then it would have being a big deal. i gat ma plans i know my plans and if u claim to be good with the embassies then you should know that the US dont give a hoot about how far u have being to. i feel sad that i have to actually write this to u but guy u just messed up EVERY LINE I POST ON THIS THREAD IS A TRUTH so as for ADURO( i don come stay ) like u in dublin just hush ur mouth ok. u settle for ireland cus u cant get a US visa thats the truth cus i dont see wats the big deal is in EIRE i came i saw i conqured i stayed at sweepstakes at ballsbrige ok had fun and came back to naija so plsssssssssssss BASSY no make me spit fire. you ust fked up take your wifes picture off this post ok am sure she shud have given u her GNLB number to get a security JOB mr vic just chill out ok make i no open ur ASS wher in eire do u stay tell me where do u stay? N LASTLY I THINK I SAW SOME ONE LIKE YOU AT THE CITY CENTRE DOING , hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by krisbobo(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2007
@vicjustice
what is it they say about lies travelling for 20 years and truth catching up eventually? thank you jare

Oya, Dantecmu abu na dantemumu, ans the questions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Dantecmu(m): 12:42am On Sep 25, 2007
quote author=Vicjustice link=topic=77761.msg1477470#msg1477470 date=1189289205]
Why would anyone want to study in a country like Ukraine?
 It's not in the EU, and their certificate is not recognised in other countries, you can't find a job with it there, and even if you find one, the pay is ridiculously poor. Most people in Ukraine don't make more than 100 euro a month. And worst still, you don't stand a good chance to succeed in a visa application to EU states from a country so desperately poor as Ukraine.
 Forget about their white skin colour, these people live poorer than many African countries: they are lawless and criminal minded people, black people are very vulnerable to fatal attacks.
 I advise you not to waste your valuable time in a neglected country like Ukraine: do not waste your life.
[quote][/quote]

Can we all read this and see what my  ADURO friend told a fellow nairalander guy aint u wasting ur own time in EIRE where there is practically nothing nothing nothing  wise up o BASSY.
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Dantecmu(m): 12:45am On Sep 25, 2007
krisbobo:

@vicjustice
what is it they say about lies travelling for 20 years and truth catching up eventually? thank you jare

Oya, Dantecmu abu na dantemumu, ans the questions grin grin grin

My guy where u invited to this gist? U be B so u cant understand the meaning of the name B. just tell me what i need to know and leave me with ma plans ok.
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Vicjustice: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2007
Dantecmu:

Mr Vic justice its a pity that i actually did think i could confide in you its a real pity u don't know me and u don't know what my plans are but it looks like u got time digging into pples former post as for me and my travel history i have being to the so called dublin u hold in high esteem and it wasnt a big deal to me sincerely speaking i did prefer naija to that country if i had not being to dublin your base then it would have being a big deal. i gat ma plans i know my plans and if u claim to be good with the embassies then you should know that the US don't give a hoot about how far u have being to. i feel sad that i have to actually write this to u but guy u just messed up EVERY LINE I POST ON THIS THREAD IS A TRUTH so as for ADURO( i don come stay ) like u in dublin just hush your mouth ok. u settle for ireland cus u can't get a US visa thats the truth cus i don't see wats the big deal is in EIRE i came i saw i conqured i stayed at sweepstakes at ballsbrige ok had fun and came back to naija so plsssssssssssss BASSY no make me spit fire. you ust fked up take your wifes picture off this post ok am sure she should have given u her GNLB number to get a security JOB mr vic just chill out ok make i no open your ASS wher in eire do u stay tell me where do u stay? N LASTLY I THINK I SAW SOME ONE LIKE YOU AT THE CITY CENTRE DOING , hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
@Dantecmu, Do not confide in me, i won't accommodate your lies. Liars should have good memories, but you don't have it, your lies catch up with you in discrepancies. I thought you're genuine, and i corresponded with you, but you ran away when i cought you bragging. You couldn't remember what you first told me your name is, and i doubt you'd remember the later.

Dantecmu:

Can we all read this and see what my  ADURO friend told a fellow Nairaland user guy aint u wasting your own time in EIRE where there is practically nothing nothing nothing  wise up o BASSY.
[quote][/quote]

Funny you! Haven't you read or (at least) heard that Ireland has the 2nd best economy in the world after Luxemburg?
But in your text messages, you said you didn't have fun because it was boring, and now, you said you had fun and returned home. LIAR!
With all your big mouth, you still don't know that Irish citizens don't need visa for the States?

1 Like

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Vicjustice: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2007
Dantecmu:

PPLE JUGEMENT DAY DRAWS NEARER EVERY SECOND AND I HAVE ALL LOOPHOLES COVERED EXEPT FINANCIAL ASPECT. NOW THE ISSUE IS THIS WOULD BE GOING FOR MY INTERVIEW SOON AND I WANNA KNOW HW MUCH BANK STATEMENT SHOULD BE INVOLVED FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS FOR  HOLIDAYS AND ALSO IF I NEED TO COLLECT A PHOTOCOPY OF MY HOST GREEN CARD CAUSE ALL I HAVE IS AN INVITATION LETTER. ACCOMODATION, FEEDING TAKEN KARE OFF BY MY HOST AS INDICATED IN THE LETTER OF INVITATION. I NEED OPINIONS VIEWS FROM PPLE WHO HAVE BEING DER AND EITHER CONQURED OR WAS CONQURED. I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME LEFT PSYCHOLOGICALLY AM READY SPIRITUALLY AM GOOD TO GO PASSPORT WISE AM TRAVELLED BUT I KNOW THAT STILL DON GURANTEE ME JACK WITH THE AMERICANS.CIAO!
Dantecmu, Boy, it shouldn't be so. You're not at all honest with yourself nor with your correspondents, sometimes (as your various posts reveal) you claim to have a lot of money as one who works in a "multinational org", but here i see you worried about your bank statement, your accommodation and feeding.
This is your quote below.
Dantecmu:

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF A MY COUSIN WHO IS A STUDENT IN CANADA CURRENTLY RUNNING AN UNDERGRADUTE PROGRAMME IN CANADA CAN INVITE ME FOR DECEMBER HOLIDAYS I WOULD BE SPONSORING MYSELF BECAUSE I WORK WITH MULTINATIONAL ORG HERE IN NIGERIA AND I HAVE BEING TO SOUTH AFRICA, UK AND IRELAND. THIS IS QUITE IMPORTANT TO ME BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY PASSPORT MESSED UP. THE ISSUE NOW IS CAN A STUDENT INVITE ME TO CANADA PLEASE YOUR VIEWS ARE KINDLY AND URGENTLY NEEDED.THANKS
CIAO
You also stated that you were in the Uk and Ireland, and you'd then visit South Africa "to spend a week". With all these bragging, is it not questionable that you're here worried about a bank statement for an ordinary visa?
Here's your post below:
Dantecmu:

Well this is my story january 2007 i had an empty passport with no visas on it with 1 denied application from the american embassy some few years back. i told God look by dec 2007 i want to have travelled in and out of this country as many times as possible as we speak now i just left london for ireland and am goin in to south africa to spend  a week before goin back to nigeria i work in nigeria and am comfortable by Gods grace am still a young boy in his early 20s the trick is this God first honesty and never give up spirit. i still plan to visit all mighty yankee before december by Gods grace.
observations are if you are ok back home please remain there and come here to see your friendz and go back home exept u are on study visa or working visa that is d truth am presently in dublin and can't wait to go back home naija boiz down here miss naija like bad i tell u derz no where like home so all them niggaz who think its all rosy out here u better think twice no space 4 lazy man here o hope you learnt something from this post
ciao
You privately, and publicly stated that you'd be going to the US soon, but how come you're here talking about Canada and a bank statement for the visa?
Remember you even lied about your name and you couldn't remember the name you gave before in the sms you sent me. You brag too much, you say things that you're not, and you claim to be where you've never been. You'd do better when you start to be honnest with yourself. There's obviously not truth in you.
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Vernor(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2007
In my own opinion in which i will advise you to take pls dont include any photocopy and pls put reseanable amout that can cover your trip with your tickect, copies of relevent document of who invited you as in house and other payments he/she made just to show he/she is not a liability there pls put more of original copies ur tax clearance and evidence that will show u will be back even your boss can vouch 4 u and may be u are married or something important that will surly bring u bak 2 nija. All the best
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Tegese: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2008
shocked waoh! where was i when this thread was the hint shocked?
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by SamMilla1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2008
@poster,i know this post is old but i hate them liars, claimers, what do u get from decieving your self?you have been to dublin, london and south africa,yet u dont know how much money you need to have in your account to get a visa to yankee, loose your tongue,
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Dantecmu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2008
SAM MILLA:

@poster,i know this post is old but i hate them liars, claimers, what do u get from decieving your self?you have been to dublin, london and south africa,yet u don't know how much money you need to have in your account to get a visa to yankee, loose your tongue,
So going to Uk, Eire and South africa to you is a bigdeal. Then you got a long way to go. u dont belong the Class of nobles writing back at ya would only make you Popular on nairaland. Bushman.

Vicjustice See what you caused me o.
ciao
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by IncaGold(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
Dantecmu:

You Guys are getting it all wrong i didn't n never said i was going to chill n hussle up ma papers i would be leaving back 4 ma country Naija in some few days time.
@omega25red
How many years u wn make i dey uk befour i go fit talk, your one of those typical Nigerians am talking about, Don't come, don't come, london is hard for illegal immigrants but still u sidon 4 london as an illegal immigrant they hussle 4 papers for 7-10 years. if u can take all them bullshit who tell you say people back home no fit. And for your information what rights do you have in Nigeria as a Nigerian working in Nigeria lol. your as good as an alien In Naija even nigerian. like i earlier said not that i am encouraging illegal immigrants into UK my point is this illegal or legal once your patience n hardworking n tolerant infact the part of being tolerant i don't think u would have a choice on that bcus every nigerian has that in him cause we are not used to having our human rights anyways, i think you would make it here, work hard send some mny back home save up a little n leave there country for them.
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by bigbumper(f): 3:45am On Apr 14, 2008
@vicjustice - the Perez Hilton of Nairaland

Ile ise yin o ni jona o (your work place no go burn down o like channel cool I respect the way you dissect people's post and expose plenty foul yansh for here  grin grin grin , keep up the good work, but me I hate ojoro (cheating). I am not disputing the fact that this guy has given you different names, but then what if he is just wary of revealing himself to strangers, or what if he wanted to use his ten different names to procure ten travelling documents? Surely, he ain't the first person to do this and he definitely wouldn't be the last.

Vicjustice:

. . . you claim to have a lot of money as one who works in a "multinational org", but here i see you worried about your bank statement, your accommodation and feeding.

His first post clearly states that his accommodation and feeding would be taken cared of by his host, and his worry about his bank statement, was solely about what "amount" could be constituted as suitable by the almighty US of A, who seems to think the sun rises out of their lard arse.

1 Like

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by bigbumper(f): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2008
Vicjustice:

This is your quote below. You also stated that you were in the Uk and Ireland, and you'd then visit South Africa "to spend a week". With all these bragging, is it not questionable that you're here worried about a bank statement for an ordinary visa?

Again, you miscontrued the chaps honest intention to be clear, concise and specific in his request for help as an act of bragging, when his only concern was for his passport not to be messed up. All he wanted to know was if a student could sponsor him for a visiting visa.

[quote ]
Vicjustice:

C'mon man, ona kan o wo oja now (Shuo, sey na only one way person dey take enter market?). If Canada is not "do-able", what stops him from trying for other countries with his other names?  wink   

The guy is a God-fearing chap, he made a con -(what's the word sef) with God in January 2007 that he wanted to have visited as many countries as possible by December 2007, and God has answered his prayers so far as at August 2007 by blessing him with the priviledge of travelling to three countries, knowing his God is the One that never fails to bring His words to pass, he wanted to "help" God by making sure he tied all the loopholes that he could encounter in his quest to visit the states, hence the reason he asked those valid questions such as "When could an account balance be deemed suitable for a two weeks jaunt to the states?" and "Is it possible for someone of student status in Canada to be a sponsor?"

He also gave good solid input regarding the need for people to be ready to work hard if they wanted to travel and settle in these first-class countries.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Vicjustice: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
@bigbump.
   Your somments are full of humour and it make me confused, i don't know whether you're for or against the poster   smiley
   As for me, i'm sorted, i have nothing against the guy, i corresponded with him and the subjects of our talks are now personal. cool
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by princeonx: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
Its very Obvious you don't have good money in your account, if you do you wont even bother to ask that question.
Having 100million naira in your account is no guarantee to a visa! I know people that got visa to US with less than a million naira in their account.
Been to all those countries you named is also no qualification for visa! Even being to US before is no guarantee to another visa and finally having a visa is also no guarantee to admitance into USA.
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by bigbumper(f): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2008
Dactemu bank statement
Vicjustice:

@bigbump.
      As for me, i'm sorted, i have nothing against the guy, i corresponded with him and the subjects of our talks are now personal. cool

Glad to hear that's been cleared up.

Vicjustice:

. . . i don't know whether you're for or against the poster   smiley

I only post in threads if I have any thing positive and meaningful to say. Ever heard of the saying “Silence is golden . . .

1 Like

Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by MrPataki1: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2008
big_bumper:

I only post in threads if I have any thing positive and meaningful to say. Ever heard of the saying “Silence is golden . . .

Hmmmmmmm! Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by nbxx: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2014
~5k
Re: How Much Bank Statement Do You Need For Non Immigrant Visa To Yankee? by Benjamite01: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Goodmrning NairaLanders, I will Need your Advise, A friend of ours in USA invited me and my Friend for a Visit. and i had my Interview Last Month and i was Denied a Visa,But my Friend got his Visa yesterday. I was Denied on the 22nd of September. Please when is the Best time i can login another Application. Because i believe all the document sent to me from my USA friend are still intact,Her Account Statemete, Social Security Card, Passport Data Page. and her Utility Bill.I have been to south Africa before for a Week. While my Friend which got his Visa has Travel to France 3times and still have a Year Valid visa on his Passport. HOUSE PLEASE ADVISE ON THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE. THANKS FOR REPLY IN ANTICIPATION.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Carrying Fuel Explodes In Anthony Village (photos) / Samsung Building On Allen Avenue On Fire (photos) / How To Get Australia Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.