Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today (218 Views)

I Officially Quit Betting Today / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) / Learn Matched Betting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Hermaphrodite2: 1:56pm On Jun 03
[b]My journey in sports gambling started since 2015 continued till when I finished my first degree. It continued throughout my universities days. It spiked sporadically when I was in service. I started staking high on small odds but I still end up losing my precious money. I used different methods you can think of from different platform. There are some times I win but I lose a lot after calculating my input and the output. I have decided to end it today. I m making this decision to revisit here in a year time to give testimony on how my life will fare; Whether become worse or not.

Betting has dealt with me enormously to the extent I don't feel any remorseful anytime I lose. I result to borrowing from friends and loan sharks with their high interest rates which I hardly pay.
Right now, I am owing palmpay and fair money. I was threatened by palmpay that my picture will be published and contact all my numbers which I don't damn care. I have blocked them from reaching me. their incessant calls and reminders were killing me. Fair money, I think they are the best. No calls , no threats.

I have made up my mind to pay them their money in installments that means I will have to starve myself and miss lectures to save money for some months before I balance up

There was a time I used my allawee stake sure 1.3 odds , after 45 minutes my eyes clear. I Saw shege then
There was a time I started with 30k and made a total gain of 200k Plus gain. At the later end, I lost everything
Right now I'm running a second degree in MBBS
I went to see a counselor today in my school whose advise was of great help to me.

Betting platforms are designed for you to lose. No doubt about it. It comes with a a lot of damages healthwisely ranging from emotional and psychological trauma, look unhealthy and unkept ,cardiovascular diseases, stroke, high BP and so on
There's no how you want to control or discipline yourself, you will still lose at the. Avoid it totally. Don't even play it for fun
May God help me

Honeric01
Mukina 2 [/b]
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Phranx1: 2:36pm On Jun 03
Bet responsibly even 100 naira staking dey,na you dey find 32.2 billion winnings.
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Chicagograduate(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03
Virtual
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Hermaphrodite2: 3:44pm On Jun 03
Chicagograduate:
Virtual

I have never played virtual
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Hermaphrodite2: 3:45pm On Jun 03
Phranx1:
Bet responsibly even 100 naira staking dey,na you dey find 32.2 billion winnings.

Accumulate the 100 naira you have lost
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Phranx1: 3:53pm On Jun 03
Hermaphrodite2:

Accumulate the 100 naira you have lost
I already did from staking 100 naira in 4 months have won 610k i haven't played a1000 times yet stakings which will be just 100k loss that's if I lost the whole1000 times stake, let's assume I have that's just 100k loss out of the 610k have won in the past but nevertheless am not an advocate of sports bet just bet responsibly for fun the moment you think you will make it an income generating scheme that's were you will loss it all
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Hermaphrodite2: 4:08pm On Jun 03
Phranx1:
I already did from staking 100 naira in 4 months have won 610k i haven't played a1000 times yet stakings which will be just 100k loss that's if I lost the whole1000 times stake, let's assume I have that's just 100k loss out of the 610k have won in the past but nevertheless am not an advocate of sports bet just bet responsibly for fun the moment you think you will make it an income generating scheme that's were you will loss it all

That is quite huge.
Did you judiciously use that 610k

How many times do you think you will continue winning that margin in a year. Consider the mental stress, data and other factors.
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by SlavaUkraini: 6:01pm On Jun 03
Something tells me that this guy will go back 🔙 to sports betting...

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:17pm On Jun 03
Medvedev carry pple go canal this afternoon.
This shit is really "hazardous".

Don't worry, after you calm down, you go still book tickets down for tomorrow.🥱
Re: I Have Decided To Quite Betting Today by Hermaphrodite2: 12:31am On Jun 04
SlavaUkraini:
Something tells me that this guy will go back 🔙 to sports betting...

Never

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Manchester United Vs Leicester City 2:0 / Udofia Pumps Super Eagles’ Spirit With Offer Of $20,000 For Every Goal / Klopp Unlikely To Pick Fit And Healthy Coutinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.