Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu (6455 Views)

Seun Osewa Tells Israel To Pay Palestinians $10,000 Each / I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter / Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by manmade(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03
I dey always think say seun get sense before ooo, I now understand why he no dey gree post for nairaland, you no want inflation and you dey increase your advert rates every week? See his obiora Head.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Gadafii: 4:05pm On Jun 03
This unstable clown 🤣
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by gulfer: 4:09pm On Jun 03
Seun no wan pay his moderators well grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by optm(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03
I want to ask, what is the cause of the inflation now that wages haven't increased? If there wasn't an inflation, workers wouldn't demand for that increament. Address the high cost of living so the workers can survive on what they are paid

2 Likes

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Macdeey: 4:43pm On Jun 03
Seun !!!! Seun !!! Seun !!!!!

Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 you and Tinubu !!!
I never Knew that you are such an Eeeeedddiiot !!!
May the Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Blast 💥💥💥💥 Scatter that your Foolish Smelly Mouth !!!!

If you No Banned me permanently and Delete my account!!! You be Basssssttttard !!! 🔥🔥🔥

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by press9jatv: 4:47pm On Jun 03
NLCreator:

As if inflation isn’t in existence since Tinubu came to power. Seun you are very funny ooo. Tinubu government even makes hyper inflated economy to swear higher in his government. Tinubu government should yield to the Labour unions demands before things get out of hand in the hyper inflated economy he’s running.
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Artscollection: 4:48pm On Jun 03
I don't want tö believe seun wrote this unless common sense has departed from Nigeria patapata!

These goats don't even know that if all indices continue like this, the economy will keep shrinking till it collapses. Your fucking purchasing power is shrinking and you expect your economy to grow. Lord iam really pained!!!
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03
Beremx:
He posted the nonsense on Twitter and got less than 20 replies. Let him stick his senseless comment on Twitter. He's irrelevant

madam you are talking to the CEO of nairaland here, have some respect and manners 😏
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Kilometres: 4:53pm On Jun 03
Seun na mumu
Na engagement him dey find

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Artscollection: 4:55pm On Jun 03
Beautifulday:
People talking about inflation are not wise. Inflation is not created by too much money in circulation but too much free money not worked for in circulation.

People just like using words they don't know the real meaning.

I want follow you like this, one of the reasonable fellows here, seems you are not in nigeria or you must be a super A list student. I was battling this thought in my mind today, like is it that our politician n policy makers are stupid or they choose to be dumb.
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Hecziggz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03
NLCreator:

It's when you pay well that you can demand absolute efficiency[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by press9jatv: 5:00pm On Jun 03
oluwaseyi0:
To be realistic can the average private nursery school in Benue or Osun afford to pay each of their teachers 500,000, and that one-man struggling business can afford to pay their cleaner 500,000k per month or you think minimum wage begins and ends at the public office, in fact, currently some states like Abia states ain't even generating enough to pay the 30k minimum wage,

if level one step one is 500k, how much will fresh graduates which usually start at level 8 receive, 3.5million monthly I guess, then a level 13/14 senior public servant will receive 13m monthly or do you intend to pay level one step one 500k but intend to pay level fourteen 600k?
if the Fg pegged it at #200k per month per minimum wage, it’s highly justifiable with that figures and the economy will robust back. Don’t forget that it’s this workers pay taxes most. So your point reeks of propaganda and hypocrisy here. Nigeria senators monthly salaries and allowances is more than 20m naira not to talk of his aides. Why can’t the political office holders cut their monthly salaries and allowances. They will never do that. Keep on defending your oppressors here. And you are talking about the private school proprietor or proprietress paying less money, as if the cleaner in their schools are not been overworked with peanuts they get per month. You better talk well here. Once the minimum wage is been approved, the cleaners collecting peanuts from the Fg and private establishments will be paid fine and well.
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by OfficialAPCNig: 5:04pm On Jun 03
Seun is an illiterate

There is no way a minimum wage increase from 30k to 60k can lead to 50% inflation rate.

Minimum wage increase can only cause inflation in a period of limited supply. Nigeria don't have any supply problem but demand issues.

So, increasing minimum wage will increase disposal income which boost aggregate demand, which translates to move revenue to businesses, improved capacity, and consequently more employment.

Our Yoruba brothers sucks at economics that is why this is too much for them to understand. No wonder their best brains (Tinubu, Cardoso, and over-hyped Edun) crashed the economy within one month in office.

😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by 0001Lagos: 5:07pm On Jun 03
Seun don't want to pay his staffs a living wage

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by jasent(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03
RepoMan007:
it is you that is unreasonable. How can you be supporting payment of ghost workers and secret society people who just put themselves on the FG payroll by crook a whopping N500k?

Imagine those imaginary labs with many lab attendants. LGAs with few cars but so many drivers? Rent seeking task forces.
Let's not forget everyone of the civil workforce is not a lecturer marking 1500 scripts every 6 months with lecturing o.
if you were reasonable, you would be concerned about the 90billion hajj subsidy,and the billions they used to renovated vp's house. Fake lovers of Nigeria. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by CrossRhodes: 5:22pm On Jun 03
RepoMan007:
Lol
I concur.
Everybody is talking about minimum wage, what of minimum effort or output? Minimum wage without corresponding effort to justify it is an accident.
What is the corresponding output for the 90billion hajj budget?
Tell us or you are just another zombie

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Figger(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03
Never new this guy could be this foolish

3 Likes

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by richie240: 5:27pm On Jun 03
You and d other emergency nigerians giving u likes and shares are the unreasonable ones.

It is still d same u that will support ur blodas that will use d opportunity of d resulting inflation to hike the price of ur goods.

It's not as if u guys are really concerned about the workers in d first place!

Ofunaofu:
I never knew Seun was this unreasonable.
Nor be una again??
cool

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by IamANigerianMan: 5:30pm On Jun 03
Ofunaofu:
I never knew Seun was this unreasonable.
Who takes him serious
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 5:33pm On Jun 03
richie240:
You and d other emergency nigerians giving u likes and shares are the unreasonable ones.

It is still d same u that will support ur blodas that will use d opportunity of d resulting inflation to hike the price of ur goods.

It's not as if u guys are really concerned about the workers in d first place!

Nor be una again??
cool

Your attempt to politicize this strike is dead on arrival

Hunger and starvation knows no tribe, political party or ethnicity
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by richie240: 5:33pm On Jun 03
One truth outweighs a million falacy.
Those that spoke fuulishness and garnered 2 million likes, retweets andreplies, let them cash it at the bank.
cool
Beremx:
He posted the nonsense on Twitter and got less than 20 replies. Let him stick his senseless comment on Twitter. He's irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by erniok(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03
Moneyyman:
Makes sense. Gradually increase for the economy to adjust.

The same way they should have staggered the fuel subsidy removal over 12 months.

You can control inflation better that way.
That was the mistake Tinubu made. Gradual phase out would have been appropriate but man was in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by richie240: 5:39pm On Jun 03
It's too late bro.
You guys can't fuul us again!
Ndo.
cool
Ofunaofu:

Your attempt to politicize this strike is dead on arrival

Hunger and starvation knows no tribe, political party or ethnicity

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by manmade(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03
oluwaseyi0:
To be realistic can the average private nursery school in Benue or Osun afford to pay each of their teachers 500,000, and that one-man struggling business can afford to pay their cleaner 500,000k per month or you think minimum wage begins and ends at the public office, in fact, currently some states like Abia states ain't even generating enough to pay the 30k minimum wage,

if level one step one is 500k, how much will fresh graduates which usually start at level 8 receive, 3.5million monthly I guess, then a level 13/14 senior public servant will receive 13m monthly or do you intend to pay level one step one 500k but intend to pay level fourteen 600k?
if you have less than 25 employee in your organization you're excepted from paying the minimum wages.
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Freebills12: 5:56pm On Jun 03
[color=#000099][/color]
JagabanB:

Many of u have Iet politics sank ur bràiñs, the government should pay 500k and those of u not earning the wage will see how tough life will get.
U obviously support ghost workers from ur statement.

You are something else. Ghost workers? What is the duty of FG with her security parastatals? What is the work of police, EFCC, DSS, ICPC etc? Have honour for once!
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by JagabanB: 5:59pm On Jun 03
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are something else. Ghost workers? What is the duty of FG with her security parastatals? What is the work of police, EFCC, DSS, ICPC etc? Have honour for once!
You haven't said anything and u are talking about honour?
Do ghost workers only exist at federal level?
Politics have bIinded so many of u that u can't see beyond ur eyelids.
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Googledotcom: 6:01pm On Jun 03
Na because we dey generate revenue for you here na him make you get mind type that bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by oluwaseyi0: 6:03pm On Jun 03
manmade:
if you have less than 25 employee in your organization you're excepted from paying the minimum wages.

Lol, I've never ever heard of this

Isn't it the big organisation that is more likely to afford higher wages

So it I have 25 staff I can pay whatever I want
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by raskymonojendor: 6:12pm On Jun 03
NLCreator:

Seun knows his mods will also demand for more money. grin
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by hurryup123(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03
Seun your opinion does not count.
So STF off
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by Lavor234: 6:57pm On Jun 03
Evil and cruel
Re: Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu by iamtoofan: 7:05pm On Jun 03
RepoMan007:
lol. Govt didn't raise cost of living. Govt only stopped what it can barely afford. Your lack of productivity an rent seeking mindset raised cost of living.

The same Govt that can barely afford whats benefits and trickles down to the common man has money to subsidize Hajj with 90billion, renovated Govt house with 40.62billion , senate procure SUv worth 57.6bn and they had guts to award 3billion for car park

So much reckless spending to no returns and you expect Nigerians to keep changing the holes in there belt and watch as these rogues of a leader ruin the nation.

If govt prioritize the welfare of the people in allocations and budget will cost of living be a backbreaking burden .. haba !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10th National Assembly Has Failed – Salihu Lukman / Atiku & Ekweremadu 2019: PDP Will Take Over. / Buhari, Stop Doing Interviews With Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.