Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) (32066 Views)

Remembering Dr Sir Warrior: Oriental Brothers- Nwanne Awu Enyi / Eagle FM Abuja On Fire (Pictures, Video) / Whitney Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Solofresh2: 10:02am On Jun 04
SlavaUkraini:

Tell that to your mum and dad
Because you don't have any
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by SlavaUkraini: 10:04am On Jun 04
Solofresh2:
Because you don't have any

Tell that to the ones that never raised you properly.
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Solofresh2: 10:06am On Jun 04
SlavaUkraini:

Tell that to the ones that never raised you properly.
This statement shows you were never raised like a child but as a slave
No wonder you don't know or have the joy of parents in your life
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Adewale1603(m): 10:07am On Jun 04
AbuTwins:

I am not battling in ignorance!
She caused her own demise just as many others are doing same now!
If only she could follow her own lyrics and act right!
I have no excuse for her!
these celebrities are human beings like us, they are not gods or angels. They are people, and they are prone to making mistakes in life or wrongdoings and getting involved in bad habits and addictions. They do even face psychological depression more than us.
Her musical career life is different from her personal life. What they go through behind the scenes, in their personal life is different from what you see, while being on stage or in the media. And the lyrics has nothing to do with it, most of these singers don't write the songs lyrics by themselves, there are song writers that compose lyrics for them, and some are songs already sang previously by other song artistes. For example, Like this song "I will always love you" it was originally sang by dolly parton before Whitney Houston also sang it and many other song artistes has also sang it
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by SlavaUkraini: 10:09am On Jun 04
Solofresh2:
This statement shows you were never raised like a child but as a slave
No wonder you don't know have the joy of a parents in your life

Tell that to the slaves that brought you into this world and later sold you as a common houseboy to the richest Man in their community.

Effiong the Houseboy. cheesy cheesy
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Solofresh2: 10:11am On Jun 04
SlavaUkraini:

Tell that to the slaves that brought you into this world and later sold you as a common houseboy to the richest Man in their community.

Effiong the Houseboy. cheesy cheesy
See mumu
You are the slave here because you were raised with like a church rat.No love, no care
Reason why you have no joy in your life
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by SlavaUkraini: 10:20am On Jun 04
Solofresh2:
See mumu
You are the slave here because you were raised with like a church rat.No love, no care
Reason why you have no joy in your life

Say that to the touts that gave birth to you in a church and had to beg to feed you and your miserable siblings cheesy cheesy
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Solofresh2: 10:33am On Jun 04
SlavaUkraini:

Say that to the touts that gave birth to you in a church and had to beg to feed you and your miserable siblings cheesy cheesy
I can't say that to them because they have done a lot in my life. Unlike you who go to your dad's graveyard to spit and curse on it
Pele embarassed
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by vibratingpenis: 11:44am On Jun 04
AbuTwins:

I actually hate her hypocrisy and that of other Musicians!
Yes, i love the Prophet who married her wife at whatever age she was!

Your great grand parents did worse with kids wives and slaves!

Hypocrites like Whitney!
Na MkpuruMmiri you choke you!

Did My grandparents claim to be a worthless prophet that was misleading daft and retarded blokes such as you.
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by SlavaUkraini: 11:53am On Jun 04
Solofresh2:
I can't say that to them because they have done a lot in my life. Unlike you who go to your dad's graveyard to spit and curse on it
Pele embarassed

Then you too can go to your mum's grave and insult her.
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by vannessa7(f): 12:05pm On Jun 04
Greatest musician of all time, I still listen to her music compilation regularly, my favorite track "where do broken heart goes" so sad that she fell in love with oloriburuku Bobby Brown,
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by AbuTwins: 12:12pm On Jun 04
vibratingpenis:

Did My grandparents claim to be a worthless prophet that was misleading daft and retarded blokes such as you.

Yes, they misled your generations to -ve sanity!
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Solofresh2: 12:16pm On Jun 04
SlavaUkraini:

Then you too can go to your mum's grave and insult her.
You no dey tire 😂
We are alive and living fine bro.No one dies here
I pray nothing happens to our loved ones
Peace out✌
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by vibratingpenis: 12:25pm On Jun 04
AbuTwins:

Yes, they misled your generations to -ve sanity!

So na the mad person wey dey gallivant the whole of medina raping children that gave you +ve sanity?
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Ronpet777(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04
My best singer back then. Withney, you are forever loved!
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Love800(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04
Wow!
I appreciate ur comment.
MissOpe:

Thanks for the reminder, Love. One Moment in Time always reminds me of CeCe Winans's song -One Day at a Time'. It's a powerful reminder that every moment in life is precious and golden, and we should make the most of it. Don't put off living until everything is perfect,embrace the journey and make the most of every moment, even the imperfect ones..

Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Love800(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04
Wow!
U just singled out most of their best songs.
Is like u get mesmerized by these particular artistes!
MissOpe:

Diana ross- it's my house and I live here.
Whitney house - I have nothing.
Celine dion- it's all coming back to me now, a new day has come.
Mariah carey- I wanna know what love is.
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Love800(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04
Into business.
Praxis758:

Effort + Grace

Are you a professional, student or into business?
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by ThierryJay: 5:07pm On Jun 04
teepain:

You sure know your music. I am compelled to co-sign your post. Have a good one.

Thank you!
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Badadvisor: 5:41pm On Jun 04
ppogba:

There is a pattern that is common to the people I listed.

If only you could see and understand it before christening me a clown.
No pattern there. Diddy is an untalented guy who set up pac and biggie smallz death.
Replace him with DMX rather
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by MissOpe(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04
Love800:
Wow!
U just singled out most of their best songs.
Is like u get mesmerized by these particular artistes!

Everyday, all day dear love especially by Whitney ♥️
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Love800(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04
Their music carry me everday of my life.
Cant do without dem.

I appreciate ur responses.
MissOpe:

Everyday, all day dear love especially by Whitney ♥️

1 Like

Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Ebubenwa042(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04
JackDaAlienz:

Say NO to drugs like crack, heorin, molly

Only smoke natural weed from God...

Genesis 9:8
Even the green herbs I have given unto you

You really need urgent help bro
May God show you mercy
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:50pm On Jun 04
Solofresh2:
Shut up her cause of death is not drug. Yes she did drug while alive but didn't die of drugs
She was drowned to death

How did Whitney Houston die? Whitney Houston was found dead in a bathtub at a Beverly Hills hotel on February 11, 2012. A coroner's report stated that the cause of death was accidental drowning, with heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors.
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by aalangel(f): 7:55am On Jun 05
DaddyRochie1642:
Whitney Houston is Miles ahead of Celine Dion,
Celine Dion cannot even tie Whitney Houston's shoe laces,

Fools that don't understand music like to compare Whitney Houston and Celine Dion.

So true.
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by aurecia: 1:55pm On Jun 06
omoyankee3:
Her story shows that marrying the wrong person can destroy one's destiny
so. True
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by omoyankee3(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06
Yep. And the opposite is true as well. Marrying the right person can help you achieve your destiny much quicker.

aurecia:
so. True
Re: Remembering The Life And Times Of Whitney Houston(Pictures & Video) by PropertyBanker(f): 1:45pm On Jun 20
Where are the evidences to back this up?
zed7:
Bobby killed Whitney. Beware of the company you keep. Rest on Whitney.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / Top 10 Nigerian Hit Songs That Excited Us In 2013 / Flavour Nabania - Ada Ada [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.