Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,114 members, 7,987,917 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:48 PM

GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? (841 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / UNIPORT Criminology Graduate Caught Stealing In GTBank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by AyeChaniel: 4:04pm On Jun 03
I am using a GTBANK Account.
Someone sent me money and it was approved on the person's app, for more than 12 hours I Have not received alert and I Have checked my balance the money have not be reflected. That same person did transfer to a UBA Account and the UBA user received his alert.
what is really wrong with GTBANK ?

1 Like

Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by meetme01: 4:10pm On Jun 03
Internet banking is working fine but GTworld is NOT
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by booblacain(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03
same is happening to me. someone sent me almost 200k yesterday, until today I have not received it. I have not received any alert, the app is not updating, even the *737# ussd is not working. Even the 2k I sent from my opay to gtbank has not been deposited and has not been reversed.

Honestly, from today onward, I will not leave anything above 50k in gtbank.
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by Rexymania(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03
I did two trans since 4 day ago, I've not received alert
My salary was sent yesterday, I never see
My subordinate salary, I never see

I'm frustrated...it shouldn't be me. Walai
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by Oloki: 4:31pm On Jun 03
Me too at GTB ogolonto, ikorodu. Was there for over two hours. Someone said she came as early as 6:30am. Their problems? No network.

Come see madness. One guy was ready to tear the place down. He claimed the 200k sent to him since yesterday had not reflected. Obviously, he is in fire need of the money. He was camera the whole thing on his phone. Some bank officer plus security told him to delete the video. He said laelae. They told him they will buddle him out, na so guy comot shirt wan comot trouser😆 they start to dey beg.

I waited for a while, when I discover I can sleep there without neywork coming any moment, na do I jejely carry myself out.
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by booblacain(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03
moderator please push this issue to front page, it deserves it. People are wondering what is going on. At least give more people the opportunity to talk about it.
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by Walai(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03
GT bsnk that used to have the best online banking platform embarassed
Since their case with Innoson that bank have been going down continuously

2 Likes

Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by yyba: 6:35pm On Jun 03
Since yesterday I have sent money from GTB to GTB to someone up till now no alert, but the stupid bank debited me .
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by tanigororo: 7:17pm On Jun 03
Issue resolved
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by dododawa1: 8:02pm On Jun 03
I can't receive and transfer since

Morning.
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by incogni2o: 8:10pm On Jun 03
Delayed me in market today
Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by Zonefree(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03
Ecobank and GTbank are for people not serious with their lives.

3 Likes

Re: GTBANK Users, What Are You Experiencing Currently With The Bank ? by Dundalk(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03
Zonefree:
Ecobank and GTbank are for people not serious with their lives.
angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Smash Bank Robbery Gang / Police Arrest Alleged Serial Rapist In Mubi / Priest Behind Plane Hijack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.