Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff (544 Views)

Help! I'm In Need Of A Good PPA In Ondo State / Help Am Confused About PPA / Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Officialenny1: 4:15pm On Jun 03
Good evening everyone
I finished from uniben last year and concluded my final clearance in March
My school graduation list is out and my name did appear to cut the long story short , the main issue is my colleagues and i tried to check our names on Nysc senate portal and its showing record not found ... Pls kindly help with advice , Nysc registration start on saturday
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by illicit(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03
Perhaps your school is yet to update
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by dawnomike(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03
Officialenny1:
Good evening everyone
My school graduation list is out and my name did appear to cut the long story short , the main issue is my colleagues and i tried to check our names on Nysc senate portal and its showing record not found ... Pls kindly help with advice , Nysc registration start on saturday
Your school did not submit your names in time to meet up with this batch. You'll have to wait for the next batch

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Light78: 5:31pm On Jun 03
Officialenny1:
Good evening everyone

Next batch for fresh corps members.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Psych412(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04
Officialenny1:
Good evening everyone
have you checked again to see if your name appeared on the Senate list
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by PussyOdour(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04
dawnomike:
Your school did not submit your names in time to meet up with this batch. You'll have to wait for the next batch

Uploading of senate list is still going on and it will go on till the last day of registration. Stop saying what you don't know.

@Officialenny1, If you're yet to see your name on senate list , exercise patience, I believe before registration commence your school will upload it.
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Officialenny1: 4:55pm On Jun 05
PussyOdour:

Uploading of senate list is still going on and it will go on till the last day of registration. Stop saying what you don't know.

@Officialenny1, If you're yet to see your name on senate list , exercise patience, I believe before registration commence your school will upload it.
Thanks my bro
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Officialenny1: 3:39pm On Jun 06
illicit:
Perhaps your school is yet to update
Hi thanks my school just release a new list today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Psych412(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06
Officialenny1:

Hi thanks my school just release a new list today
have you seen ur name on the Senate list...I haven't seen mine...I don't know if imsu has released thiers
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Officialenny1: 8:12pm On Jun 06
Psych412:
have you seen ur name on the Senate list...I haven't seen mine...I don't know if imsu has released thiers
I've seen mine ... Keep checking ... We were told various institutions have started uploading, so hopefully tomorow or tonight you will see yours
Re: Help I'm Confused With This Whole Nysc Stuff by Psych412(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06
Officialenny1:

I've seen mine ... Keep checking ... We were told various institutions have started uploading, so hopefully tomorow or tonight you will see yours
alright

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Blogger Job For Lagos Mainland Serving Corpers / Get To Know NYSC Orientation Camp / NYSC, NOA To Launch Campaign Similar To WAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.