Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! (207 Views)

The 11 Best Travel Tips For Making All Your Trips Fun / Trying To Learn French- What Is The Best Way To Learn A New Language? / 15 Ways To Identify And Secure Yourself Against “one Chance” Bandits (2) (3) (4)

Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! by Odogwu70: 4:29pm On Jun 03
Learn,write French exam and get certified from our centre with just a token. It is an offer that works with the dates of the following foreign exams such as TEF,TCF, DUEF,CLOÉ,DILF,DELF,DALF and GSE French.
To reach us
Call :08139035470.

Re: Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03
the lies you tell ignorant people... NOBODY can learn to speak French in 3 weeks. stop lying to people. in 3weeks, you would barely get the basic of the French language.

#jesuisFrançais

Re: Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! by Odogwu70: 8:39am On Jun 08
MrBrownJay1:
the lies you tell ignorant people... NOBODY can learn to speak French in 3 weeks. stop lying to people. in 3weeks, you would barely get the basic of the French language.

#jesuisFrançais

I don't know you but i am a language instructor. When i say one can speak in 3 weeks I know what i am saying. If you can't do that for people , i have done it for people on several occasions,my results are speaking volume, all you need do is to send a client to me, the client will tell you the story. I don't need to tell you how , i don't owe you any information, Nigerians are poor language teachers, i did my studies in Gabon, i have all the necessary materials to teach and make learning french fun.You are just a bitter soul. I curently have upto 15 clients from here so your likes can not stop my works.
"Merci pour ton critique mais ça ne vaut rien"
Re: Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08
Odogwu70:
I don't know you but i am a language instructor. When i say one can speak in 3 weeks I know what i am saying. If you can't do that for people , i have done it for people on several occasions,my results are speaking volume, all you need do is to send a client to me, the client will tell you the story. I don't need to tell you how , i don't owe you any information, Nigerians are poor language teachers, i did my studies in Gabon, i have all the necessary materials to teach and make learning french fun.You are just a bitter soul. I curently have upto 15 clients from here so your likes can not stop my works.

all you useless people coming on NL writing arrant rubbish, thinking that we are all fools... now, I AM FRENCH (born and bred) and i can tell you categorically that NOBODY CAN LEARN FRENCH IN 3 WEEKS, not even the basic... so keep lying to people online.

"Merci pour ton critique mais ça ne vaut rien"

see this yeye French teacher that doesnt even know the basic French grammar himself... "critique" is a feminine word not a masculine word, so its TA critique not TON critique, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH OLODO!!!!

all your African French speaker make such basic mistake in French, as usual! but then again, keep lying to Nigerians that you know anything.

btw: everytime i write in French on NL, i get banned, so i wont try it now, but the next message (if deleted) is me writing in French...
Re: Learn French And Secure Your Trips !!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08
un "supposé" professeur de Francais devrait savoir qu'on dit "ta critique" et non "ton critique". tu viens ici mentir aux gens alors que toi-même tu ne sais même pas faire une phrase aussi simple que cela.
professeur à deux balles!

Which State Is Best For Hustle In South South? / 172 Nigerians Return Back To From Uganda And Kenya / Federal Govt Install Robots In Airports Ahead Of Reopening