Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Need Help On Some Electrical Wiring! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Help On Some Electrical Wiring! (122 Views)

Man Surprises His House Help On Her Birthday With Mind Blowing Gifts / 1 Week Intensive Training On Electrical Facility and Reidential Wiring- N20,000 / Help On How To Send Neco Result To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Some Electrical Wiring! by EazyEmjay95(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03
If you refuse to flow with the tide, they say, you'll get swept aside!

Electricians in the house, please I need help on something.
How do you wire a house in such a way that the change over would automatically switch from generator to nepa light once there's light?
Or what are the types of materials to be used to achieve such results?

Please, it's urgent!
Re: Need Help On Some Electrical Wiring! by Pussyisgud: 5:50pm On Jun 03
i can install it for you with small money, pm me
Re: Need Help On Some Electrical Wiring! by EazyEmjay95(m): 7:26am On Jun 04
Pussyisgud:
i can install it for you with small money, pm me

I want to install it myself, that's why I'm asking!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need AN Experienced Writer To Write Your Folktales And Novels? Call Me! / Vast Ltd Xmas & New Year Promo Deal / Postinweb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.