Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Please Why Does Kuli Kuli Have Sand, Tinubu Needs To Look Into This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Does Kuli Kuli Have Sand, Tinubu Needs To Look Into This Matter (233 Views)

Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Does Kuli Kuli Have Sand, Tinubu Needs To Look Into This Matter by Pussyisgud: 5:31pm On Jun 03
i just bought kuli kuli 2 for fifty naira and bread today and the kuli kuli have sand In it i don't understand which kind of carelessness, food poisoning and corruption is this, how can you mix sand inside my precious kuli kuli and when i chew it with bread my teeth will get violated.
This is an unconstitutional act against the citizens of Nigeria and a higgy hagga concocted to deprive us of our consumer rights, right to enjoy kuli kuli with bread.
Normally it used to be my lauch after eating it with bread i drink water and that's it until night but now i no longer.
Tinubu needs to look into this matter with urgency and sign a bill stopping kuli kuli makers from adding Sand to their kuli kuli.
Re: Please Why Does Kuli Kuli Have Sand, Tinubu Needs To Look Into This Matter by Dangrace01: 7:49pm On Jun 03
Kuli kuli is even better have you noticed that garri these days has sand inside
Re: Please Why Does Kuli Kuli Have Sand, Tinubu Needs To Look Into This Matter by fubongfoodies: 8:59am On Jun 04
Pussyisgud:
i just bought kuli kuli 2 for fifty naira and bread today and the kuli kuli have sand In it i don't understand which kind of carelessness, food poisoning and corruption is this, how can you mix sand inside my precious kuli kuli and when i chew it with bread my teeth will get violated.
This is an unconstitutional act against the citizens of Nigeria and a higgy hagga concocted to deprive us of our consumer rights, right to enjoy kuli kuli with bread.
Normally it used to be my lauch after eating it with bread i drink water and that's it until night but now i no longer.
Tinubu needs to look into this matter with urgency and sign a bill stopping kuli kuli makers from adding Sand to their kuli kuli.
so
You didn't commit suicide

(1) (Reply)

. / Kidnapper Vibes / Join Our Affiliate Program Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.