Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,722 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai (775 Views)

Moment Some Students Surprisingly Credited Their Course Advisor Bank Acct (Vid) / How God Save Me From Running Mad / People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Morbeta11(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03
I just saw this on Joe Igbokwe's Facebook page.
On how God credited the account of a pastor...abeg God credit mine too oooooo.

"Sometimes ago when I was building my second House, I went to the bank to withdraw 5 million Naira and the manager told me that I don't have money in my account

I told him that I do business with heaven and he should give God 45 minutes to credit me

The manager called me a stupid Man and I went outside and sat in my car waiting for God to credit me in 45 minutes

After 40 minutes, the manager ran outside and told me that God has credited me with 10 million

Hallelujah somebody."

~Rev Dr Uma Ukpai.

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Pussyisgud: 5:37pm On Jun 03
Old igbo smoker

1 Like

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by illicit(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03
What's the narration on the credit alert?

🥴

4 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Pussyisgud: 5:37pm On Jun 03
Lienus mba
Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by madridguy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03
God of ~Rev Dr Uma Ukpai, remember me too.

1 Like

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Jun 03
E be like say this na the latest format as a good number of your Nigerian gods of men now use it on a regular basis. grin

2 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03
grin. I am more concerned with the narration on the credit alert. I go like know whether God name na yoruba, hausa or Igbo or maybe na one urhobo or agbor angel run am with palmpay. Nonsense and ingredient grin

4 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Namaster: 5:49pm On Jun 03
"Sometimes ago..."

This is how you know it's a lie.

A BLABBERMOUTH with a podium would NEVER have been able to keep quiet about a MAGICAL credit alert.

He'd be EVERYWHERE with proof and screenshots showing us the kind of narration that God used.

2 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Kwaramustgoodag: 5:59pm On Jun 03
God credit my account oooooooo. I call on u ooooo

2 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by yyba: 6:25pm On Jun 03
Another Obidients role model, if you know you know grin grin lies everywhere
Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03
Story for the brainwashed. For the banker to say that God has credited your account already made your fake story more fake.

4 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by tanigororo: 7:18pm On Jun 03
Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03
some of these yeye pastors need to be given heavy lashes in a public court... these bastards in robe never ask god for any money, they ask their SHEEPLES for money, and in return ask the sheeples to pray to god if they need money.

3 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Houseofglam7(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03
Dayummmm
Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Blessedpalms: 9:31pm On Jun 03
God Please credit me. I am broke and stranded
Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Slydan204: 9:31pm On Jun 03
Behold, d real king of lamba hv been spotted

1 Like

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by LordIsaac(m): 12:36am On Jun 04
Well, I respect my elders. If not…😁

3 Likes

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by cococandy(f): 1:12am On Jun 04
🫢
Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by Mindlog: 2:26am On Jun 04
Lies from the "altar".

1 Like

Re: How God Credited My Bank Acct With 10million Naira-Dr. Uma Ukpai by aieromon(m): 10:14am On Jun 04

(1) (Reply)

Free Beer; Can You Participate In This Competition? (photo) / Christmas Presents! / The Price Of Air Ticket To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.