Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

Aisha Yesufu Rejects Nigeria We Hail Thee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Rejects Nigeria We Hail Thee (104 Views)

Lyrics Of Old National Anthem, 'Nigeria We Hail Thee' / BRICS Rejects Nigeria, Invites Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ethiopia, Egypt, Argentina / OPL 245: Italian Court Rejects Nigeria’s $1.1bn Compensation Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Rejects Nigeria We Hail Thee by zomby(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03
Aisha has publicly rejected and disrespected the NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE national anthem. She is now calling for the federation government to come and arrest her.

I will say, yes, she has the rights to protect and taking advantage of her rights. I hope the Federal Government ignores this lunatic, as there is no prescribed punishment in our laws for those that reject our national anthem.
As far as I’m concerned, Aisha isn’t ready to work with the current administration towards making Nigeria Great again. She is determined to create an unnecessary confusion, commotion and chaos all around the country.
She should be ignored…with time she will run out of gas and find a spot to sit.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Rejects Nigeria We Hail Thee by 4KNGOAT: 6:06pm On Jun 03
zomby:
Aisha has publicly rejected and disrespected the NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE national anthem. She is now calling for the federation government to come and arrest her.

I will say, yes, she has the rights to protect and taking advantage of her rights. I hope the Federal Government ignores this lunatic, as there is no prescribed punishment in our laws for those that reject our national anthem.
As far as I’m concerned, Aisha isn’t ready to work with the current administration towards making Nigeria Great again. She is determined to create an unnecessary confusion, commotion and chaos all around the country.
She should be ignored…with time she will run out of gas and find a spot to sit.
If she like make she go fk baboon we don't give a shit about her Smelly asshole
Re: Aisha Yesufu Rejects Nigeria We Hail Thee by yyba: 6:23pm On Jun 03
Aisha Yusufu don't know how to sing the new anthem just using style to avoid it .

(1) (Reply)

If Judiciary Remains Upright, Most Politicians Won’t Approach Court — Jonathan / Labour Veterans Decry Nigerian Labour Congress Strike Methods / Minimum Wage: Labour Knocks Govs For Rejecting N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.