Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See (4722 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by FreeSpirited: 12:41am On Jun 04
I have never in my life fancy the idea of woman engaging in sophisticated or demanding job...that expose her to Hot men ordering her around as boss...
If my wife don pass teacher, trader, fashion designer, or even jobless....she don dey do pass wetin God send am........

1 Like

Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Kenmatt(m): 3:33am On Jun 04
madridguy:
Mr man go and take 2nd wife. If your wife is a medical practitioner or military personnel, you don't need any soothsayer to tell you before you get another wife.

Why did you add the medical practitioner?
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Kenmatt(m): 3:44am On Jun 04
FreeSpirited:
I have never in my life fancy the idea of woman engaging in sophisticated or demanding job...that expose her to Hot men ordering her around as boss...
If my wife don pass teacher, trader, fashion designer, or even jobless....she don dey do pass wetin God send am........

Otilo!
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by wiseone28: 3:57am On Jun 04
Where is her picture?
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by CountinBlessins(m): 4:57am On Jun 04
jamesversion:

How come you claim the Military is highly regulated and yet she is likely to cheat in a highly regulated institution. Is that not contradictory?

Most boys here are illiterates who only know how to read and write. Take them seriously at your own peril.

He typed rubbish and the nonsense he typed was liked by his fellow illiterates
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Yankee101: 4:59am On Jun 04
Military life is transfer life
Ask her to request a more stable posting due to marriage
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Khyrvxjzy: 7:07am On Jun 04
Wisdomclass1:
I encouraged her to join the army after graduation from the University.

Ever since we got married i have never cheated on my wife, bt we constantly move around a lot due to her transfers. It seems she doesn't like staying in ona place for up to four years. Sometimes we don't see each other up to a month except on video calls and our am the one taking care of our child and taking him to my office.

I have talked to her about it. Let's just settle down in one location first. We have our own house, but i cant remember the last time we went there to stay. It always matter of assignment and transfer.

I trust her, but is it always like this with men that marry military officers ?

How do you cope ?

what do you expect when you marry a soldier.
since you are not complaining about men ego as she seams shes the bread winner(no or yes).
use sense follow me

if you cant take it as you missing your wife divorce now....
but you said you trust her, bro if you can do the above i mention, stay with her you are going to enjoy her in the future i know what i am talking about..... i know what i am talking about....
don't mind those people saying divorce, this are people that have never achieve anything in life and learn to advice yourself

ire o
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Thugnificent(m): 7:10am On Jun 04
Yankee101:
Military life is transfer life
Ask her to request a more stable posting due to marriage
bro pls can you assist me with 2k make i see food chop this week make hunger no kpai person 🙏
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by wizrose(m): 8:00am On Jun 04
Wisdomclass1:

Ever since we got married i have never cheated on my wife, bt we constantly move around a lot due to her transfers. It seems she doesn't like staying in ona place for up to four years. Sometimes we don't see each other up to a month except on video calls and our am the one taking care of our child and taking him to my office.

I have talked to her about it. Let's just settle down in one location first. We have our own house, but i cant remember the last time we went there to stay. It always matter of assignment and transfer.

How do you cope ?

hmmmm what do you expect before its better you find one side chick take owe body make konji no finish you some time self you might not see her close to 2month
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Jun 04
Namaster:
Encouraging your wife or GF to join the Military is like serving up your pet dog to a RAVENOUS Lion. Just consider them LOST to you.

The Military, even a shambolic one like the Nigerian Military, is a HIGHLY structured and regulated institution.

Superiors are PLENTIFUL and NEVER to be questioned. Testosterone fly everywhere like knockouts on New Year's Eve.

Your wife is exposed to these ALL the time. grin

Plus, women CANNOT control themselves around authoritative men. Especially if it's clear that he's above them. The Military is filled with them.

Imagine her being deployed for 3 months where EVERYDAY she's surrounded by a certain commander barking orders at HUNDREDS of men. And they obey him. Then she gets back home to you and you're asking her things like "what should we eat this night?".

grin

Your wife is the wife of an Army man now. Spare yourself the needless heartache, show a little backbone and get a DIVORCE.

Her attraction to you is DEAD!

Every Military person thinks he/she is ABOVE every civilian person. That includes your wife. And women can NEVER be attracted to a man they consider beneath them.

I bet even when she's around, you RARELY get to Bleep her.

lol.. I find the bolded so so funny cos it’s what I say to my gf every time .. I go ask wetin we go chop grin
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Wisdomclass1: 9:47am On Jun 04
sacajawea:
Captain? She had been in the Military for over 13/14 Years?
lol, no... there are ways to do these promotion mata
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Wisdomclass1: 9:57am On Jun 04
Khyrvxjzy:

what do you expect when you marry a soldier.
since you are not complaining about men ego as she seams shes the bread winner(no or yes).
use sense follow me

if you cant take it as you missing your wife divorce now....
but you said you trust her, bro if you can do the above i mention, stay with her you are going to enjoy her in the future i know what i am talking about..... i know what i am talking about....
don't mind those people saying divorce, this are people that have never achieve anything in life and learn to advice yourself

ire o
bread winner ?
I make more than times 20 of her monthly allowance in a month.

It just the luv i av for her though. We are both trying to build a better career.

After her retirement, i know d benefits will be massive.

Even as she works now, she has placed almost her entire life to seeing our marriage work.

I take care of the baby most times, bt she doesn't hesitate to come home whenever she got time. We have free medical care and subsidized apartment whenever we travel for her posting.

I want her to prosper in her career and I will never allow her to retire early or leave her career because of me.

According to her, sooner we will be getting armed(army) security when we travel inter state.

Also, she is very disciplined to others outside, but submissive to me. Army gals are the best.

I can't go into details on how her position helped many of my friends. Even me especially.

4 Likes

Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by sacajawea: 11:07am On Jun 04
Wisdomclass1:
lol, no... there are ways to do these promotion mata
Ehn? Which ways?
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by DarkLover: 12:12pm On Jun 04
Lol

I can relate to this, you made a mistake telling her to join military setup instead of you yourself but I won't blame you ‘cos I’m assuming you didn't know what you're setting up yourself for.

I once briefly dated a Navy sub-lieutenant but the relationship couldn't fly because of our work demands, I work in an elite paramilitary setup while she’s mostly on the sea, so I had to end the relationship because of our busy schedules & the long distance between us.
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by DarkLover: 12:17pm On Jun 04
Wisdomclass1:
bread winner ?
I make more than times 20 of her monthly allowance in a month.

It just the luv i av for her though. We are both trying to build a better career.

After her retirement, i know d benefits will be massive.

Even as she works now, she has placed almost her entire life to seeing our marriage work.

I take care of the baby most times, bt she doesn't hesitate to come home whenever she got time. We have free medical care and subsidized apartment whenever we travel for her posting.

I want her to prosper in her career and I will never allow her to retire early or leave her career because of me.

According to her, sooner we will be getting armed(army) security when we travel inter state.

Also, she is very disciplined to others outside, but submissive to me. Army gals are the best.

I can't go into details on how her position helped many of my friends. Even me especially.

My ex wanted to resign from her job, she was a Navy Sub-Lieutenant then just to make our relationship work but I wasn't even sure if I wanted to settle down then so I was against it. What's the point I'm trying to make here? If she really loves you and her home, she would take up a new job or start a business since you guys have enough funds to do that.

But my guess is she loves her job more than you, and that's the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by DarkLover: 12:19pm On Jun 04
And @op,

You clearly stated that you love the current arrangement, so why are you bringing it here? I mean what exactly is your complaint?

1 Like

Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by hkidola00(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04
MASTAkiLLAh:
This is the worst place to bring this sort of marital issues to (or any marital issues for that matter) . They'll fill your head with negative thoughts and make you doubt your wife's fidelity and it's mostly the chronic singles who have the worst things to say just so you'll be sad like them.
My brother, your wife is in the military and transfers are a hazard of her profession, you'll just have to bear with her since she seems to be enjoying the job but if you have any doubts then talk to her one on one when next she's around but never bring marital matters to social media because many people in the name of cruise and fun will and have brought down many good relationships/marriages
cheesy
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by drnoel: 4:03pm On Jun 04
madridguy:
Mr man go and take 2nd wife. If your wife is a medical practitioner or military personnel, you don't need any soothsayer to tell you before you get another wife.

How come medical practitioner. Are they also wareword?
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by GeneralPula: 5:00pm On Jun 04
Namaster:
Encouraging your wife or GF to join the Military is like serving up your pet dog to a RAVENOUS Lion. Just consider them LOST to you.

The Military, even a shambolic one like the Nigerian Military, is a HIGHLY structured and regulated institution.

Superiors are PLENTIFUL and NEVER to be questioned. Testosterone fly everywhere like knockouts on New Year's Eve.

Your wife is exposed to these ALL the time. grin

Plus, women CANNOT control themselves around authoritative men. Especially if it's clear that he's above them. The Military is filled with them.

Imagine her being deployed for 3 months where EVERYDAY she's surrounded by a certain commander barking orders at HUNDREDS of men. And they obey him. Then she gets back home to you and you're asking her things like "what should we eat this night?".

grin

Your wife is the wife of an Army man now. Spare yourself the needless heartache, show a little backbone and get a DIVORCE.

Her attraction to you is DEAD!

Every Military person thinks he/she is ABOVE every civilian person. That includes your wife. And women can NEVER be attracted to a man they consider beneath them.

I bet even when she's around, you RARELY get to Bleep her.

Girls in military are kind of reserved tho. If you’ve had a military gf before, you’ll know most of what you said above are fallacies..
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Nightstorm(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04
Wisdomclass1:

How do you cope ?

Dis kind of blocus play tire me.
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Dpharisee: 9:46am On Jun 05
Have a heart to heart talk with her about your feelings and plan.
Let her know that whilst the job is important for her and the family, she should not compare your home with her job, she should always be conscious of drawing the lines, when shes outside she's a soldier and when she's at home she's a wife and she must keep and respect her marital vows at all times.

If the transfers is frequent tell her you will visit her superiors to facilitate her reposting, you can do that as a civilian husband.
The military will always create opportunity for their women to be in proximity to their civilian husbands.
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by lawalayo1a: 10:10am On Jun 05
How do you cope ?

that one is not even important
will her ego still be the same
with time she might tend to start changing her attitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDI4pz4t0Og

you really need to watch this video because fr0om what he is saying seems she is a career woman

[/quote]
Re: My Young Wife Is An Army Captain And We Barely See by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:51am On Jun 05
Zubeezanga:
Even me wey b young senior officer if i won marry i go avoid uniform lol

Young senior officer, cut the shit bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-fiancee Has Siezed All My Certificates / I'm In Love With Two Women:please Help! / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.