Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,605 members, 7,878,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) (712 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Proposes ₦‎90,000 As New Minimum Wage (Video) / "Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / Ita Enang: Sue Your Employer If They Refuse To Pay The New Minimum Wage (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by NasirudeenOla(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03
"To know where it pains us, let them the senate or whatever, let them put their salaries on this minimum wage too, let's see what will happen, let it go round so that they will know where it pinches."

Stay Connected subscribe to Hots Debate Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNcXsIMCY8

2 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by vanbonattel: 6:53pm On Jun 03
Supported.

Even president should be on minimum wage.

To tell you how harsh this economy is biting, #700,000 cannot feed a family of 6 persons.

Labour are being patriotic and fair by demanding only #500,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03
If this is obtain as a standard..... Lawmakers will stop misbehaving and thinking they're gods....

Imagine what their take home is and what they're begging civil servants to agree...

If we switch the table now, none of them will ever agree to the 60k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by God1000(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03
This strike is getting more and more serious, we need it abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

3 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03
Ajaero is inhumane.

So sick people who can’t afford private hospitals should die?
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by JagabanB: 7:34pm On Jun 03
vanbonattel:
Supported.

Even president should be on minimum wage.

To tell you how harsh this economy is biting, #700,000 cannot feed a family of 6 persons.

Labour are being patriotic and fair by demanding only #500,000
They can demand a million and I hope they get it and you all will see the end product, when they are talking about minimum wage, you all think it's all about FG, private companies will pay the wage and add it to cost of production, it will increase prices of goods and services and you will all still come back to Iament.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by vanbonattel: 7:38pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

They can demand a million and I hope they get it and you all will see the end product, when they are talking about minimum wage, you all think it's all about FG, private companies will pay the wage and add it to cost of production, it will increase prices of goods and services and you will all still come back to Iament.

What are you worried about?

Are you telling me you so suddenly love private companies now? grin

See killers of companies worrying about those they have destroyed their businesses and sacked millions of workers.

Bros, if everything wan scatter, let it scatter.

Just pay the poor workers. Damn the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by Benzigler: 7:39pm On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Who cares? damage has been done by your lord and savior escoba the drug barron, he will always be remember as the one who destroy our country

3 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by vanbonattel: 7:40pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:
Ajaero is inhumane.

Do you know how many peiple hunger has killed, your President is more wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by JagabanB: 7:42pm On Jun 03
Benzigler:

Who cares? damage has been done by your lord and savior escoba the drug barron, he will always be remember as the one who destroy our country
Like you have a country before.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03
vanbonattel:

Do you know how many peiple hunger has killed, your President is more wicked.
I am not against the strike, I am against forcing hospitals to go on strike.

Do you know what it means to be seriously sick and totally helpless?
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by JagabanB: 7:43pm On Jun 03
vanbonattel:

What are you worried about?

Are you telling me you so suddenly love private companies now? grin

See killers of companies worrying about those they have destroyed their businesses and sacked millions of workers.

Bros, if everything wan scatter, let it scatter.

Just pay the poor workers. Damn the consequences.
I actually work with private companies, I own investments in private companies, I own personal businesses that values paying the minimum wage, everyone is not èmpty like most of u here.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by vanbonattel: 7:45pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

The whole country has been hungry and helpless since, let everything be corrected at once.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by reiddecuti: 7:48pm On Jun 03
Those bastard should also be on minimum wage. Imagine going home monthly with more than 35 million naira and asking Labour to accept paltry 60k with all this hardship everywhere.

Truly, Nigeria government is Satan operating on Earth.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03
vanbonattel:

The whole country has been hungry and helpless since, let everything be corrected at once.
May you or someone you really really care about be in the shoes of some sick people and may you then remember your own words.

It’s the living that will enjoy minimum wage, not the dead.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by Racoon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03
Hehehe! I still dey laugh Nigeria. A criminal was involved in state capture and people gleefully cheered on based on warped sentiments? Una go hear am and collect wotoporously.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by Pelumisamuel(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:
Ajaero is inhumane.

so millions of nigerians should go hungry
There is almost no difference between healthcare in the private and public sector
Stop this emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03
Pelumisamuel:
so millions of nigerians should go hungry
There is almost no difference between healthcare in the private and public sector
Stop this emotional blackmail

Seriously? Ok tell me how much is dialysis in a private health institution and tell me how it is same price with the government institutions.

Also, tell me how many private health institutions even have the medical equipment to carry out dialysis?

This is just one example, have you thought of subsidized chemotherapy for cancer patients and many other severe illnesses?

This has nothing to do with the government but having empathy for the sick.

They can go on strike for the remainder of the regime but not shut the hospitals, at least not totally.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by flokii: 8:33pm On Jun 03
That's the ideal thing, everybody should be paid based on minimum wage.. how will people we elect to National Assembly be earning millions monthly while they expect the masses to survive on 30K minimum wage every month, with families and school fees to pay.
Let's even change the system of Governance and scrap NASS.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:35pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

Oga even with or without strikes, people will still die.

Stop the emotion blackmail

2 Likes

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03
Lizzysamuel:

Oga even with or without strikes, people will still die.

Stop the emotion blackmail
Anytime a close member of your family dies. quote me anywhere on Nairaland so I can rejoice.

Don’t forget to remember to tell 99thEnemy anytime you have a misfortune too. misfortunes happen everyday cool
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by Beremx(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

that's the consequences of Tinubu's bad governance. That one no consign NLC

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by Lawly: 9:08pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:
Ajaero is inhumane.

You are a tribal idiot. Did they shut down hospitals and police stations?
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by vanbonattel: 9:41pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

May you or someone you really really care about be in the shoes of some sick people and may you then remember your own words.

It’s the living that will enjoy minimum wage, not the dead.

No need swearing for you, you and all your loved ones are suffering already, may it continue since you like it.
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03
vanbonattel:

No need swearing for you, you and all your loved ones are suffering already, may it continue since you like it.
I don’t understand why your type always thinks people are also in your type of abject poverty and always try to equate.

Who prevented you from making your own money and who forced you to solely depend on the government for a job to be able to feed?

Not everyone is affected by minimum wage.

We only show empathy for your cause. but as selfish as you are, you don’t care about the other aspect that don’t immediately affect you.

You deserve your suffering after all, I am not in your shoe.

1 Like

Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03
Lawly:

You are a tribal idiot. Did they shut down hospitals and police stations?
LASUTH is what?

What brought tribe into this? are you dyslexic or you have down syndrome?

Ajaero remains a foooooool.

It will surely pain you if you fall in the same category as he.

Hardluck cool
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by vanbonattel: 10:03pm On Jun 03
99thEnemy:

I don’t understand why your type always thinks people are also in your type of abject poverty and always try to equate.

Who prevented you from making your own money and who forced you to solely depend on the government for a job to be able to feed?

Not everyone is affected by minimum wage.

We only show empathy for your cause. but as selfish as you are, you don’t care about the other aspect that don’t immediately affect you.

You deserve your suffering after all, I am not in your shoe.

Pauper
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03
vanbonattel:

Pauper
Eyaa
Re: Strike: NLC Shuts Down LASUTH , Says Lawmakers Should Be On Minimum Wage (video) by AcadaWriter: 10:11pm On Jun 03
What's good for the goose is good for the gander ... Please, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Strike Continues Pending Tuesday Review Meeting -NLC / Man Sues Fg, Wants Declaration As Natural Biafran / Attend To The Niger Bridge Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.