Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust (35302 Views)

Nine Of 29 Directors Survive As CBN Implements Obazee Report / Queues at CBN offices (Pictures) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by ajealadick(m): 7:54am On Jun 04
CBN is a not important in as much as the exchange rate is in shambles.
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Kingzmate(m): 8:35am On Jun 04
FIRED THEM shocked

WITH WHICH TYPE OF GUN

I HOPE SAY NA AK BULLET OO cool

Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by BabaO2: 8:39am On Jun 04
Bridget95:
This is tribalism.

Check the names and see for yourself. Instead of that wicked frog 🐸 eyes to do a good job by Stabilizing the naira ,he is there sacking those with experience
why was only one tribe in key and even overlapping positions before Cardoso came in? Judge yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by SUNNINO(m): 8:58am On Jun 04
Nigeria and Yoruba with their tribalism , imagine no yoruba affected , trying to bring his that will still with him without traces, First bank in my mind #40Billion stolen without been notice, na their way .
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by chiwuike20: 8:59am On Jun 04
What this shows clearly is that he should be fired himself. Rubbish.

Let's see who he replaces them with.
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by VULCAN(m): 9:19am On Jun 04
The next CBN gov will sack Cardoso's hires for the same reason.

What goes around comes around.

I hope you will support that when it happens

Saturnalia:
Cardoso did the right thing . Most, if not all, the directors must have been enabling tools & accomplices to all the financial misappropriation & embezzlement perpetrated by Godwin Emefiele, Eleribu who bought N100m APC Presidential form.
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Mccullum: 9:24am On Jun 04
santopelele:
Half of those sacked are igbos, no wonder the naira dey fall like flat breast, na tribalism will kill this Nigeria one day

That means Emefiele used his position to engaged high number of Igbos. that's nepotism and also tribalism. If what you claimed is truth.

1 Like

Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by rasputinn(m): 9:28am On Jun 04
0001Lagos:
To pave way for his family and friends to come in

GBAM
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Emman08: 10:58am On Jun 04
jaxxy:
The million dollar question is what is the reason? any crimes commited? There should be a reason.

Many don't know their crimes. Some even had a few months to retirement. Cardoso is clueless and running mad at cbn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Jun 04
CBN was highly dirty under mefielee the crook boy of buha angry CARDOSO SHOULD WIPE OUT ALL MOLES AND CRIMINAL ELEMENTS IN CBN, FINANCIAL SANITY IS WHAT WE NEED. grin
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Segxydube: 12:26pm On Jun 04
StreetFight:
More will go. They are all not doing anything there

Wetin d cbn governor dey do too?
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by jattopeter(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04
My brother , you sabi the Game. This country is far from Redemption.
0001Lagos:
To pave way for his family and friends to come in
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Segzy19: 1:17pm On Jun 04
He has done the right thing.

All those guys were accomplices to Bro Meffy ..
They all involved in dollar round-tripping.....
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by casualobserver: 6:42pm On Jun 04
jaxxy:
The million dollar question is what is the reason? any crimes commited? There should be a reason.

We ask some dumb questions sha.

1 Like

Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Hueyreckless0007: 12:46pm On Jun 05
Agapeunit:
i am igbo bros,and i have n meet a lot of yorubas helping there people into many big offices! In lagos,abuja,ogun n in portharcourt! Many i mean many!

Lol. Bullocks.

Since ure igbo, how do you know so well about the way Yoruba’s secure federal appointments?
This your post just beats my imagination.

Am not talking about private jobs in Lagos, Port, etc. Am talking about Federal Jobs. Make your research well, then get back to me.👊🏽

And nobody mentioned big offices here. “Entry level positions” paramilitary, army etc.
Re: Cardoso Fired 25 Of 29 Directors He Met At CBN – Daily Trust by Agapeunit(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05
[quote author=Hueyreckless0007 post=130318103]

Lol. Bullocks.

Since ure igbo, how do you know so well about the way Yoruba’s secure federal appointments?
This your post just beats my imagination.

Am not talking about private jobs in Lagos, Port, etc. Am talking about Federal Jobs. Make your research well, then get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.