Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerians Are Suffering! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Are Suffering! (499 Views)

People Are Suffering. / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Suffering! by Bisca: 8:43pm On Jun 03
NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING 😔

I recently had the most depressing haircut not long ago, I happened to be the only young guy in a barbing saloon full of middle aged and a bit elderly men and had close to 30mins of listening to men talk about how they could no longer feed their families. How they had to get dirty to send their children to school.

A man in particular, you could see pain and pride in his face as he told his story. He no longer ate more than once at home unless his children at and had left overs. For him, as long as his children were able to feed, he's okay and I saw a deep painful smile of pride as he said it. Behind that smile you could see tears hidden, the fight to hold tears back.

This is not a joke, this is not a skit, Nigerians are suffering. We are dying, our families are starving and everyone is trying to keep it under wraps.

Some of us are a bit more privileged than most, go out one day, come down from your comfort zone into the streets, men, women, children are in deep hardship and suffering. You'll be depressed if you did this survey. You'll be moved to tears.

You wonder why this NLC strike seems heavy? It's hunger, hardship, pain, tears, death and more. Sadly we are calling out to leaders who don't give a rats ass about us. They'll rather spend on foreign trips and waste than pay you a honest wage. If I keep typing I'll shed tears. I hope NLC does not fold.

NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by yomi007k(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03
Nigerians will suffer because their usual plan is ;get a job,get married and have kids.

Other people sit down and think of how to solve humanity's problems ; be someone of value to themselves,the society and the world at large. If government don't have plan for you, you won't also have plan for your self?

Some men can't even take care of themselves and you see them getting married/having kids. I know a dude, he cant even light cooking gas- he is married with 4 kids and they are all suffering. I know another younger one who was not financially stable yet but chose to get married.

You see, it is easier to suffer as a single man than a family man.

Truth is bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by Zwooks: 9:06pm On Jun 03
yomi007k:
Nigerians will suffer because their usual plan is ;get a job,get married and have kids.

Other people sit down and think of how to solve humanity's problems ; be someone of value to themselves,the society and the world at large. If government don't have plan for you, you won't also have plan for your self?

Some men can't even take care of themselves and you see them getting married/having kids. I know a dude, he cant even light cooking gas- he is married with 4 kids and they are all suffering. I know another younger one who was not financially stable yet but chose to get married.

You see it is easier to suffer as a single man than a family man.

Truth is bitter.

Preach boss, Maximum Respect
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by yomi007k(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03
Zwooks:

Preach boss, Maximum Respect

My friend is a nurse who was explaining family planning to a man; this man has a child of just 1 yr and 3 months . This wife just gave birth yesterday to the second child which means the woman got pregnant when the first child is just 5 months old.

Guess what this man said " he said he is not interested in family planning and even if the wife does it, he will stop it"

...Later such man will start suffering and come on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by gerizzim: 2:26pm On Jun 04
yomi007k:

My friend is a nurse who was explaining family planning to a man; this man has a child of just 1 yr and 3 months . This wife just gave birth yesterday to the second child which means the woman got pregnant when the first child is just 5 months old.

Guess what this man said " he said he is not interested in family planning and even if the wife does it, he will stop it"

...Later such man will start suffering and come on the internet.

sometimes we are always quick to reject other people's opinion or belief or counsel or idea dt make more sense Dan ours because of our premodial sentiment towards where we belong on the divide as regrds religion or culture bias.

A colleague of mine has about 6chldren or more. He is a jnr staff dou advance in age probably 47yrs or 48.
Before now, he kept on complaining dt his pay is small to cater for his family . I was surprised to hear he added one more baby.
most of d time, you wil see him after close of wrk stand at d bus stop begging conductor for free ride.
I stopped a bus to enter to wrk ystday only to hear sm1 call my name. I turned nd saw my colleague hanging on d same bus I entered probably he has begged d conductor to allow him hang for free.
If you let him understand that he shud do family planning, he wil tell you dt from his place, it is a taboo to use contraceptive or do family planning. He is from igala kogi. I dnt know if dt is tru.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by yomi007k(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04
gerizzim:

sometimes we are always quick to reject other people's opinion or belief or counsel or idea dt make more sense Dan ours because of our premodial sentiment towards where we belong on the divide as regrds religion or culture bias.

A colleague of mine has about 6chldren or more. He is a jnr staff dou advance in age probably 47yrs or 48.
Before now, he kept on complaining dt his pay is small to cater for his family . I was surprised to hear he added one more baby.
most of d time, you wil see him after close of wrk stand at d bus stop begging conductor for free ride.
I stopped a bus to enter to wrk ystday only to hear sm1 call my name. I turned nd saw my colleague hanging on d same bus I entered probably he has begged d conductor to allow him hang for free.
If you let him understand that he shud do family planning, he wil tell you dt from his place, it is a taboo to use contraceptive or do family planning. He is from igala kogi. I dnt know if dt is tru.

Hmmm...

7 kids in this present day Nigeria is a suicide mission.

They will always find excuse not to do the right thing and then quote cultural or religious scripture.

Let's look at first and second world countries ; how many kids do they have on the average.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by stacyadams: 4:16pm On Jun 04
Me and my single life ,any day money dey,I eat well ,any other broke days like yesterday and today I eat once a day... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by ogashman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04
yomi007k:

Truth is bitter.
Ur head no really korrect if this is all you could spew
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by Kingrshd3: 5:47pm On Jun 04
yomi007k:

Truth is bitter.

My brother calm down .
Since things are not working out for him so make him marry to enjoy life a bit before death na haba.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by yomi007k(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04
Kingrshd3:

My brother calm down .
Since things are not working out for him so make him marry to enjoy life a bit before death na haba.

But he married to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by Evolutionism: 6:36pm On Jun 04
gerizzim:

These are the notorious ever gullible beings drawing the country backwards.

I have carefully and thoroughly studied the Black Race most especially Nigerians particularly.

It will take them forever to EVOLVE into great and better beings.

There is nothing you can do about it. Best you can do is move away from their midst to saner climes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering! by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04
It's no biggie and even if the inflation is around 0.5%, a lot of families would still be deep neck in poverty, all this public enlightenment campaign no go do anything

The earlier u understand that u can't solve the problem of humanity, the better for u

By 21700, we all will be dead and all this won't matter anymore...do your best and finish the rest

(1) (Reply)

Bringig Up Kids Alone / House Help On Demand / Emergency Letter To My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.