Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account (298 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / How Do I Deactivate A Hacked Facebook Account / To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account by Maccoy507: 12:16am On Jun 04
Hello everyone , pls my friends account was hacked and its being used by a scammer. An account of 14yrs. The heart breaking part is They have deleted all her pictures nd the only way to recover the acct is if it is massively reported to Facebook.
The acct name is steph agness but it has been changed to vino vitanen Pls help report the account under fakename.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Here is the profile link to the acct
https://www.facebook.com/stephagnes?mibextid=kFxxJD

Re: Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account by MaziObinnaokija: 12:48am On Jun 04
sad tell ur friends, family, community youths church/mosque members to help u complain
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account by xtivin(m): 4:18am On Jun 04
Maccoy507:
Hello everyone , pls my friends account was hacked and its being used by a scammer. An account of 14yrs. The heart breaking part is They have deleted all her pictures nd the only way to recover the acct is if it is massively reported to Facebook.
The acct name is steph agness but it has been changed to vino vitanen Pls help report the account under fakename.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
https://www.facebook.com/stephagnes?mibextid=kFxxJD
Mind your Business
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account by Maccoy507: 9:53am On Jun 04
MaziObinnaokija:
sad tell ur friends, family, community youths church/mosque members to help u complain
I have, we need more hands.. Those who survive by means of of scamming others are not worthy of their existence.. They are a virus to the planet 🌏. May their end be miserable. May their family members who indulge them cursed by the very earth they walk on.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account by MaziObinnaokija: 9:57am On Jun 04
Maccoy507:

I have, we need more hands.. Those who survive by means of of scamming others are not worthy of their existence.. They are a virus to the planet 🌏. May their end be miserable. May their family members who indulge them cursed by the very earth they walk on.
Go to twitter/write to FBK.Let me be honest with u,peepz here will not do that for u here
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Report A Hacked Facebook Account by DLioness(f): 4:57am On Jun 08
Maccoy507:
https://www.facebook.com/stephagnes? mibextid=kFxxJD
you can get back your account like me by going to help center of facebook, I was able to report that I was hacked and then I uploaded my national I'd card and requested by facebook that I should upload an ID. I also had my Google account verified...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Money Fight With Champion Conor / Court Awards N2m To Evans’ Brother-in-law For Wrongful Police Arrest / /uyv9hh Gunmen Receive N2.5m Ransom From Monarch’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.