Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,504 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo (17555 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by helinues: 8:25am On Jun 04
OniyideAmplify:
They told us that our people are causing nuisance, they accused us of engaging in cultism, they said Nigeria is owing their airlines a lot of money which everything I mentioned above are all true.

I'm telling you people this because I was a victim and it happened to me in UAE in 2022.

I got a very good job with a good pay on the the Island of Palm Jumeirah which would definitely make me a millionaire with just 2 salary. The UAE government said they would ceased to give some certain countries their visa starting from October 1, 2022.
Unfortunately, my employment visa was supposed to be approved on Friday then I would resumed work the following Monday, Unlucky my visa was denied with the rest of other fellow Nigerians and Pakistan while the likes of Ghana, Ugandan etc was approved which means Nigerians was their main target.

The company really tried a lot in order to secure the visa but they keep on rejecting our visas till date while other Afro nations are still getting theirs.

Although, if truly what Keyamo said happens to be true, I'm 95% sure that the company would call me back due to our signed agreement, or me getting a new job elsewhere except I don't want to go back.

It was as if heaven will fall cos I feel like commiting s*!cide that day. May our efforts not be in vain.
Well, I came back home cos I can't be adding to the problem in which they are accusing us of, many of our people are still there sha sleeping under flowers and littering everywhere.

There was a cultism case which caused like 20 Nigerian lives in Dubai which prompted the visa banning

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Stayingalive: 8:43am On Jun 04
Chikel20000:
Very good....I'll commend Tinubu for one thing, he listens n tries to solve problems....if u doubt dis, go ask Buhari about strike...that clown knows nothing at all. Like d ministers even run d show for him. Nice one Tinubu but u ought to do more
Stop taking weed
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Diligence: 8:50am On Jun 04
Isn't it stupid: RESOLVED, BUT THEY WILL SOOOON ANNOUNCE!
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by AngelicBeing: 8:53am On Jun 04
sad
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by ogbonti: 9:00am On Jun 04
lagosrd:
If we don't go to Dubai, what will happen ? Why do we have leaders like this .

This thread has confirmed one thing, Nigerians are cowards, cursed and totally responsible for all whats going on and happening to them

Nigerians celebrating the privilege to visit Dubai? Shame dey catch me for Nigeria

Its like a friend mistreated you by saying never come to my house again - because of a misunderstanding- do we celebrate the removal of that restriction or hold our heads up high and shove it down their throat and say, thanks- but our dignity being intact far outweighs visiting your country

In life, when a person fails to respect himself or herself- everyone, even a mad person will take that person for granted -mmmmm

Nigerians - are just a mass of human debris, pretending to be existing just because they breath, f vc k, eat and sleep !

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by assholemods: 9:02am On Jun 04
I just hope Igbos the drug trafficking tribe will not get us into trouble again.
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:08am On Jun 04
helinues:

There was a cultism case which caused like 20 Nigerian lives in Dubai which prompted the visa banning
The last one that triggered ithe ban happened in front of me bro, I went to visit my bro at their accomodation they day which happens to be the same company that would later employ me too.. Suddenly, we started hearing some noises which everybody started to peep from the window. Lo and Behold it was our own brothers as usual, those guys were speaking Nigerian dialect which I don't want to mention here in order to avoid any tribal issue, displaying matchet against their criminal counterparts which were Pakistanis. The most painful part is that, these idiot guys are those without visas, living illegally in the country, carrying drugs and robbing people. So their life don spoil already, meanwhile UAE no wan hear anything as long as they are Nigerians.

Guess what, this happens just few days after Baba Buhari left UAE to come and help us beg.
That is why I can't blame the government for some things happening to us citizens, na we dey cause most of them.
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Blackman101: 9:50am On Jun 04
well said,
Cheapgadget:
See finish, the cockhead emirates could not apologize for the ban or even tell Nigerians the reason for the ban so we can amend our ways, I blame the dullard Nigerians that will be running there, all thanks to our rulers

While I look toward visiting Dubai again, I think we have sold ourselves so cheap to them. the past and present president has show to them we are willing to accept any condition for them to lift the visa restriction.

what a shame

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by francium001: 10:31am On Jun 04
JASONjnr:

What a sellout...... So Tinubu who claimed to have negotiated this deal with the ruler of Dubai was lying.....

No wonder he was denied a meeting with the Dubai king......

I am actually thinking about that too, nice observation
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by deyplay: 10:55am On Jun 04
Kokesahy:
The issue of visa has been resolved, just the announcement remains. They want to dot the I’s and cross the T’s. The announcement will be made in a couple of weeks.
Really?
kai. Una too like this Tinuboo maladministration
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Emman08: 10:59am On Jun 04
Another one grin
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by BondRiv: 11:17am On Jun 04
Closed their embassy. UAE's disdain for Nigeria is no secret. Shameless leaders without any backbone to do the needful.
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by RodgersAkpafu: 11:28am On Jun 04
doggedfighter:
I was on the same ride with the ruler of Dubai, the Minister and the head of Emirates Group and all the top shots of Emirates. There was no other person given that privilege here. That is to tell you how much they value us and they want Nigeria to see it in that light. They have opened up again to us. They have started to trust us again, and I want to say thank you to them. I will take it from here on.”

Keyamo massaging his ego.

I hope it's real this time.

that's low self esteem on full display

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by ednut1(m): 11:29am On Jun 04
Nigerians can no longer afford this trip
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by RodgersAkpafu: 11:30am On Jun 04
OniyideAmplify:
The last one that triggered ithe ban happened in front of me bro, I went to visit my bro at their accomodation they day which happens to be the same company that would later employ me too.. Suddenly, we started hearing some noises which everybody started to peep from the window. Lo and Behold it was our own brothers as usual, those guys were speaking Nigerian dialect which I don't want to mention here in order to avoid any tribal issue, displaying matchet against their criminal counterparts which were Pakistanis. The most painful part is that, these idiot guys are those without visas, living illegally in the country, carrying drugs and robbing people. So their life don spoil already, meanwhile UAE no wan hear anything as long as they are Nigerians.

Guess what, this happens just few days after Baba Buhari left UAE to come and help us beg.
That is why I can't blame the government for some things happening to us citizens, na we dey cause most of them.

true
bad behaviour is normalised in Nigeria
So we export such foolishness abroad
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by hayatou27: 11:56am On Jun 04
Those who go to UAE to do cultism , should be warned, We know where you are from. pls desist from spoiling the image of Nigeria
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04
Story story ... Story once upon a time , time time... The same immigration that told me our visa is not going
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Treadway: 12:36pm On Jun 04
Dem ton take lies swear for APC🤣.

Let's wait and see if this 'announcement' will happen this 2024.
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Segzy19: 1:14pm On Jun 04
Oh no! Don't make such a claim that majority are unaware.

Our brothers wanted to soil that place like they have already done in south Africa.
Nigerians started committing crimes like robbing jewellery shops. Drugs, hooliganism etc ...
They started their cultism aiye, eiye nonsense over there to the extent of cutting and hacking themselves to death in the open...
Most of our ladies there to are into olosho things.
It was the bad behaviours of our people that led to the visa ban..... It was getting out of hand.

No sane country will allow such nonsense. Imagine cultism nonsense in a country that earns millions of dollars from tourism... So they will open their eyes and let our nonsense spoil business for them... Cultism, violence and tourism don't mix....

helinues:
Noted

What actually led to the UAE visa banning, majority of Nigerians had no clue about it.

Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by LaRosa01: 2:02pm On Jun 04
with all due respect,I think this minister is confused as to his job,his duty is to defend Nigeria and her image,but the clown seems to be working for UAE.please we need the ban there and we want emirate banned here.Nigeria does not need UAE,they need us.our money fuels there economy while they have nothing for us,no investment nothing.because Dubai is the play ground of our rich that doesn't make it in Nigerians interest

Karemarealty288:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/visa-ban-imposed-on-nigeria-by-uae-resolved-keyamo/
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by ProblemChild1: 3:12pm On Jun 04
helinues:
Noted

What actually led to the UAE visa banning, majority of Nigerians had no clue about it.

Cult Clash? It was really brutal that the gov't of that country had no choice than to ban it.
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by helinues: 3:13pm On Jun 04
ProblemChild1:
Cult Clash? It was really brutal that the gov't of that country had no choice than to ban it.

The cult was just aftermath, it's another thing entirely that happened that wasn't related to cult activities
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by VULCAN(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04
That you have low standards and low expectations doesn't mean that everyone else should follow suit.

Keyamo can say anything.

Talk is not work.

Work is work.

Meditate on that and gain some enlightenment.

Some of us are waiting for UAE to announce this- especially after Tinubu's fake claim was shot down like a Bat

alanto:
They will not commend Keyamos effort but they'll look for a loophole inside the article to insult Keyamo. Na their 5 brothers go rob Dubai o, wey make dem backlist Nigeria.
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Sleekfingers: 10:43pm On Jun 04
Wahala for who dey use Nigerian passport
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by Gilgil: 4:47pm On Jun 05
Isn’t it just better to separate them from Nigeria to form their own country, so we can avoid the bad name?

Peterobiisathie:
they are the one soiling our image and at the same time they badmouth the country most
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by RodgersAkpafu: 8:02am On Jun 06
Peterobiisathie:
tell your brothers to stop their criminal activity in UAE

This is a very unintelligent and ignorant thing to say
it's obvious you have no knowledge of the situation
when it comes to crimes, the culprits are across the ethnic groups
Hushpuppi and co are yoruba folks
those supposed cultists are from the deep south (SS)
and those robbers were mainly of SE extraction

but because bigotry has finished your lives totally, it us very easy to point accusatory fingers at one ethnic group
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by PropertyBanker(f): 11:48am On Jun 20
ProblemChild1:
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by RodgersAkpafu: 12:25pm On Jun 20
Gilgil:
Isn’t it just better to separate them from Nigeria to form their own country, so we can avoid the bad name?

You are not smart
Crime is being committed in large scale by Southern youths
Yoruba Igbo SS no difference
Hushpuppi is yoruba
Baddyoosha and Opa6 are yoruba too
igbo ones dey commit too
The hoez were from all over, edo delta osun , etc

So it's a decay in national value system that we are being plagued with mixed with materialism.

But you dullard fellows wanna reduce it to tribal sentiments
Re: Visa Ban Imposed On Nigeria By UAE Resolved – Keyamo by PropertyBanker(f): 1:40pm On Jun 20
Gilgil:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extortion Of Nigerians At Seme Border / Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Akwa Ibom: Small London In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.