Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,495 members, 7,940,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Boilerplate For Building Backend Applications With Typescript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Boilerplate For Building Backend Applications With Typescript (153 Views)

Building Scalable Applications With AWS Cloud Solutions In 2023 / Build Data Driven Cloud Applications With Oracle Apex / Building Decentralized Applications With Tomochain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boilerplate For Building Backend Applications With Typescript by mrJayPEG: 7:31am On Jun 04
Tired of wasting hours setting up your dev environment for every new project?

I feel you! After countless painful configurations, I decided to create a solution. Introducing a TypeScript backend boilerplate, carefully crafted to save you time and frustration. Plus, it comes with Prettier preconfigured, because clean code matters doesn't it?

There's more to explore, but that's a wrap for now. The documentation is still a work in progress, so feel free to reach out to me if you have any issues using the template.

Link to repo - https://github.com/deXcripter/Backend-Genesis

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Iobit Uninstaller / Help Review News Website / Https://www.fiverr.com/s/14qzxr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.