Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,796 members, 7,969,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:39 AM

RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard (29965 Views)

Pastor Kayode Pitan Replaces Iluyomade At RCCG City Of David / Idowu Iluyomade Resigns Pastoral Appointment With RCCG / RCCG Suspends Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Of City Of David, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by maxiuc(m): 10:15am On Jun 04
If you understand how things goes in RCCG you will know that they just demoted this man

Imagine not Even pastor incharge of Throne of Grace but pastor incharge of elders grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is big time demotion like make we see where you go dey see money chop now grin grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by 10mobile: 10:25am On Jun 04
datola:
According to the source, his new role is at the RCCG Region 1, Ebute Metta, where he will serve as the Pastor-in-Charge of elders.

Hmmm... This is serious o.

The man grew City if David to enviable hight after the passing of Pastor Eskom Mfon.

To now transfer him to Ebute Metta HQ is tantamount to rendering him redundant and to say the least useless.

Ebute Metta Head Cutters Quarters does not allow bling bling for Pastor's wife. You have to dress like mommy GO. No hearings. No make up.

As a man you must be able to caution your wife.

"Let your moderation be known all to all men. The Lord is at hand"- Phil4:6

This decision would have been very difficult for daddy GO to reach.

Hope it ends well.
I thought HQ is at Mowe. Why are people now saying Ebute Methamphetamine?
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by maxiuc(m): 10:26am On Jun 04
Bobby4090:
Adeboye is scheming to send his biological son to that rich and powerful parish. In order to equip him to take over as next G. O. So they had to get rid of the strong pastor ID. Who himself is seen as a worthy contender to THE G.O. throne. But the unfortunate thing is that this Adeboye's secret greed will end up consuming RCCG because he's not the founder of the church and family succession wasn't the example that was set for him. I don't forsee RCCG remaining as one once Adeboye is gone.
exactly exactly some parishes are now buying properties in the name of their Parish no longer in the name of RCCG if anything should happen tomorrow just clean the RCCG name and Logo shikina pastors under RCCG are getting wiser and that's the reason they barely allow a pastor to spend More than 4years in a particular Parish

Yeye always smelling in that church.

I asked again Why the private jet of Adeboye was registered with his name EA instead of RCCG , is that not fraud
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by datola: 10:30am On Jun 04
10mobile:

I thought HQ is at Mowe. Why are people now saying Ebute Methamphetamine?

No Heaquarters is at Ebute Metta. The one at 47 Lagos Ibadan Express Way is camp (Redemption camp/city).
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by FatherLord: 10:47am On Jun 04
Many here obviously don’t understand how this church system works. Why not just read and pass instead of writing about what you don’t thereby revealing your ignorance.
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by onuman: 10:52am On Jun 04
Front Page News?

Scamming the poor and the
rich with religion.
Other countries are exploring the moon. Nigeria people and their government idolise religion and outrageous religious practices ranging from spending billions of Dollars on religious pilgrimages to Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Vatican as well as confine much of the women folk in Purdah-Harem without allowing them work to contribute to the country's growth; also practice the obsolete Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by limitless777(m): 11:02am On Jun 04
Bobby4090:
Adeboye is scheming to send his biological son to that rich and powerful parish. In order to equip him to take over as next G. O. So they had to get rid of the strong pastor ID. Who himself is seen as a worthy contender to THE G.O. throne. But the unfortunate thing is that this Adeboye's secret greed will end up consuming RCCG because he's not the founder of the church and family succession wasn't the example that was set for him. I don't forsee RCCG remaining as one once Adeboye is gone.

""Adeboye, Adeboye, Adeboye""

For real?! 😔😟
CHAI!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 11:07am On Jun 04
When u let ur wife control ur common sense.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Ohraykon: 11:07am On Jun 04
wunmi590:

See pastor wife nail 💅 like a those jezebel...

Some pastor and wife will be deceiving themsves and their members..

Before anybody will come to my head, I'm a Christian, I just need them to also practice what they preach
sharap you be yeye you must go to hellfire
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Flame77: 11:11am On Jun 04
datola:
According to the source, his new role is at the RCCG Region 1, Ebute Metta, where he will serve as the Pastor-in-Charge of elders.

The man grew City if David to enviable hight after the passing of Pastor Eskom Mfon.

To now transfer him to Ebute Metta HQ is tantamount to rendering him redundant and to say the least useless.

Ebute Metta Head Cutters Quarters does not allow bling bling for Pastor's wife. You have to dress like mommy GO. No hearings. No make up.

Hope it ends well.

Looool you are a true son of the soil. Na insider you bi grin You bi redeemer grin grin grin

Thank God Daddy G.O. didn't fall my hand on this one. That pastor went a bit too far for failing to rein in his insensitive wife.

Come to think of it, a top member of your church was going to die in such a manner that will make people to even question the existence of God, you as a pastor or your wife couldn't pick it in the spirit so as to take spiritual steps to avert it? As if that wasn't enough, bearly 9 days after, your wife decided to do the unthinkable. This is a reflection of the kind of pastors we have these days, they have become so materialistic to the extent that their spiritual senses are completely dead. God have mercy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by wunmi590(m): 11:34am On Jun 04
Ohraykon:
sharap you be yeye you must go to hellfire

Mumu, says by hell fire gate keeper
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by ONNYX: 11:36am On Jun 04
Flame77:

Looool you are a true son of the soil. Na insider you bi grin You bi redeemer grin grin grin

Thank God Daddy G.O. didn't fall my hand on this one. That pastor went a bit too far for failing to rein in his insensitive wife.

Come to think of it, a top member of your church was going to die in such a manner that will make people to even question the existence of God
, you as a pastor or your wife couldn't pick it in the spirit so as to take spiritual steps to avert it? As if that wasn't enough, bearly 9 days after, your wife decided to do the unthinkable. This is a reflection of the kind of pastors we have these days, they have become so materialistic to the extent that their spiritual senses are completely dead. God have mercy.

I beats me that out thinking could become so debased. So because a high net worth individual of the church died in a gruesome accident a party that had been planned over year should be suspended?

The question here is....if the gateman of that church had died would you have considered a postponement of the part auspicious.

Herbert was one individual. His contributions to the church at a financial level cannot be underestimated. However he is still one individual. Life must go on after his passing. That's the sad and humbling reality of death.
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Okpabana: 12:03pm On Jun 04
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/city-of-david-rccg-iluyomade-transferred-not-suspended-sources/

Women have been causing men lots of troubles from time immemorial. See what I must have extravagant birthday has caused this innocent man grin now. Fear some women.

By the way, is that how Mummy Pastor abi na Mummy GO sef dey dress and make-up in RCCG ni? shocked shocked
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by jetson06: 12:16pm On Jun 04
It's sad but the reality is that no Pastor is bigger than RCCG or Adeboye no matter how much you achieve in a church be it in church growth and finances.

datola:

Hope it ends well.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by COMPAQ(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04
datola:

The man grew City Of David to enviable hight after the passing of Pastor Eskom Mfon.

Hope it ends well.
That's exactly why they're sending them there! It's a subtle case of if you can't conform to doctrine then leave the church by yourself

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by jattopeter(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04
Sir , are you sure because this your word is deep . Some body has also said something of this nature in previous post.
Bobby4090:
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by jattopeter(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04
God Bless you sir , Indeed Common sense is not common at all. This is the same thing I told somebody when the Party saga of that woman came to lime light . The manner in which the man died , is enough for his family to question the existence of God, Yet a pastor's wife from that same church threw such a Party , Ah Ah, please we should tell our selves truth. That was very insensitive of the Woman , I am so glad a preventive measure is taken to curtail such excesses , Common.
Flame77:

Come to think of it, a top member of your church was going to die in such a manner that will make people to even question the existence of God, you as a pastor or your wife couldn't pick it in the spirit so as to take spiritual steps to avert it? As if that wasn't enough, bearly 9 days after, your wife decided to do the unthinkable. This is a reflection of the kind of pastors we have these days, they have become so materialistic to the extent that their spiritual senses are completely dead. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Pimine: 12:35pm On Jun 04
wunmi590:

You are right brother, I'm a Christian, but it is always good to say the truth, no matter what..

You go ahead preaching to your congregations that putting on nails 💅 is bad, and your wife is doing same and caging your members from doing such
Have you sat under his teaching or heard him condemn those things while his wife does the exact opposite? What is wrong with you people?

So what is the truth? That Christianity is a scam? If you are a Christian and Christianity is a scam, what does that make you?
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Firstcitizen: 12:47pm On Jun 04
Mannyautos:
Lol. So in essence he was transferred from the crème de la crème to the trenches.
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04
Bobby4090:
Your useless dream will shatter upon you....rccg will remain stronger beyond your existence
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by GodShowmemercy(f): 1:03pm On Jun 04
Bobby4090:

for your mind. you have said something sensible
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Charly68: 1:22pm On Jun 04
Every father has a way of disciplining and training his children; whenever a pastor is recalled back to headquarters, it is for retraining. . He would go there to relearn the things he has forgotten and to unlearn the strange things he has learnt. It is still out of love to enable somebody represent his father well in the future.. The church is highly disciplined unlike what people assumed it is from outside .. The growth of the church was not by accident ,it was as a result of rigorous work and discipline of its members

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:28pm On Jun 04
Bobby4090:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Jun 04
Mannyautos:
Lol. So in essence he was transferred from the crème de la crème to the trenches.
Business and Politics! grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:31pm On Jun 04
laurel03:
Religion politics is worst than the real political parties politics.....
The man may want me keep a low profile and not try much to fight back for fear that the religious zombies on page one would definitely lampoon his wife at that point. grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jun 04
Macphenson:
Women always bringing down men. Just look at what the wife's senselessness have caused the man. He is not even going to be the main Pastor in Ebutte Metta but Pastor in Charge of Elders.
This is so very typical of Christianity and Christians. Attack the woman whenever their gods of men are questioned. The woman likely ran the entire plan by her husband or oga but no, you lot need to demean and degrade her for the glory of your churchian gods to shine. grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On Jun 04
superCleanworks:
Sack or transfer? that one na church business.
It would have mattered a little if he or his SCARY looking wife were part of NLC or the minimum wage committee.
This is so very typical of Christianity and Christians to attack and blame the woman whenever their gods of men are questioned. The woman likely ran the entire plan by her husband or oga but no, you lot need to demean and degrade her for the glory of your churchian gods to shine. grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jun 04
wunmi590:
See pastor wife nail 💅 like a those jezebel...Some pastor and wife will be deceiving themsves and their members.. Before anybody will come to my head, I'm a Christian, I just need them to also practice what they preach
This is so very typical of Christianity and Christians to attack and blame the woman whenever their gods of men are questioned. The woman likely ran the entire plan by her husband or oga but no, you lot need to demean and degrade her for the glory of your churchian gods to shine. grin

Indeed, congratulations 🎉! You are most definitely a Christian! grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jun 04
Barrywilly:
Jezebel of a wife almost destroying his pastoral work. He is long due to be transferred because both husband and wife are already seeing the city of David as their personal property.

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Jun 04
Appletek:
Very nice man but his wife us his undoing.

Re: RCCG Pastor Idowu Iluyomade Transferred, Not Suspended — Vanguard by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Jun 04
vengertime:
No one cares about this Yahoo Yahoo churches in every Street. How can you be a redeem Pastor if you are not good at manipulating people's lives

They're all professional conmen
Celebrate the master con artist over them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / Pastor Adeboye At 76, Human or a spirit? - Sunnewsonline / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.