Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,364 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Choose Your Master Carefully - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choose Your Master Carefully (81 Views)

Choose Your Master Carefully (part 2) / Why Did You Choose Your Current Church? / The Reality Behind 5G Network: Could This Be End Of The World? Read Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Master Carefully by Interesting15: 9:07am On Jun 04
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(4th June, 2024)*

by *Sunday Akanni*

TOPIC: Choose Your Master Carefully

Matthew 11:28 ‬
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ‭

*Message*

Let's do some explorations of Matthew 11:28-30 -‬

*"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. [30] For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”*

Firstly, every human can't help but be a servant to something or someone (either tangible or intangible) much more eminent than themselves, and it's left to us to choose who our master will be, either God or the devil. Some folks would say, "Well I don't believe in the existence of anything spiritual and it's all nonsense". Even with that, such a person is still a servant to that particular knowledge and belief. And in all, if you don't submit to Jesus, anything else you submit to is not of God.

Jesus Himself said: *"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters." (Luke 11:23)*

As humans, we were created with an inherent ability to decide on whatever we want - and you have the liberty to choose your master. You can decide to make money your master. You can decide to make sex, greed, fame, or any form of immoral pleasure your master. A person can even decide to be an outright Satanist and literally bow to the evil devil.

*However, always remember that if there's anything outside God that you've yielded yourself a servant to, you've given the devil access to run your life. Incredibly, the devil is a cruel master who can't help but ruin the lives of his subjects, as he knows he is destined for everlasting damnation.*

*Prayers*

Today, in the name of Jesus, I renounce whatever it is I placed higher than the LORD.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭

Joshua 24:15 ‬
[15] And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Church Online Services - Completely Free! / Difference Between Sequential And Consequential Dreams / Hebrews 12:2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.