Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Message To Nigeria Labour Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Nigeria Labour Congress (171 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Nigeria Labour Congress by eejo(m): 11:34am On Jun 04
Strike action cannot solve Workers problem in Nigeria. Organise your self with the youths and take over power during elections. Without influence in power workers will continue to suffer.
Re: My Message To Nigeria Labour Congress by Remman(m): 11:55am On Jun 04
Are you in this country or elsewhere? The entire server of INEC went off just to rig for one man. Who told you that election counts? There's no other way than a revolution which i don't see happening in the generation of youths that just paid a heavy price for protesting #Endsars. It will happen if things keep going this way but the youths that will do it are still in high school.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Nigeria Labour Congress by eejo(m): 11:37am On Jun 05
Remman:
Are you in this country or elsewhere? The entire server of INEC went off just to rig for one man. Who told you that election counts? There's no other way than a revolution which i don't see happening in the generation of youths that just paid a heavy price for protesting #Endsars. It will happen if things keep going this way but the youths that will do it are still in high school.
Workers were involved in the Election process. If the workers stand their ground like the Returning officer for Abia state Governorship Election good leaders will emerge.
Re: My Message To Nigeria Labour Congress by Remman(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05
eejo:
Workers were involved in the Election process. If the workers stand their ground like the Returning officer for Abia state Governorship Election good leaders will emerge.
Currently, there's no good leader in our society presently. To have a "good" election has to be totally digital, such that one can vote with their phones.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Warns Biafrans Against Purported Secret Referendum / 'I Hope All Is Well,' Atiku Sympathises With Tinubu On Slipping At Eagles Square / Certainly, Peter Obi Will Feel Bad To See Tinubu Falling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.