Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,878 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ubah Known For Not Redeeming Pledges : N500m To Anambra A Hoax-By Chinedu Obigwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah Known For Not Redeeming Pledges : N500m To Anambra A Hoax-By Chinedu Obigwe (168 Views)

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / Gov Wike Pledges N500m To Support Sokoto Rebuild Destroyed Market, Traders (Pix) / FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubah Known For Not Redeeming Pledges : N500m To Anambra A Hoax-By Chinedu Obigwe by TonyRazor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04
Ubah known for not redeeming pledges : N500m to Anambra a hoax- By Chinedu Obigwe

I deemed it necessary to spill the beans on the clueless Ifeanyi Ubah claim of donating 500million naira to Anambra State government for security purposes because of the noise being made about the none existent donation by his moronic supporters.

In Nigeria, it's a well known fact that the clueless ifeanyi Ubah does not redeem his pledges.

He is fond of making promises that he knows very well that he is not ready to fulfill.

Any money donated to Anambra State government for security goes into Anambra security trust fund account and am saying authoritatively that there is no trace of ifeanyi Ubah 500million naira in Anambra security trust fund account.

Having said this, I will now spill the beans on what actually transpired with regards to ifeanyi Ubah claim of donating 500million naira to Anambra State government.

I will start by saying that the day he visited Governor Soludo that the Governor received him with a clean heart.

On that day, ifeanyi Ubah came with a cheque and in that cheque, he said that he is donating 500million worth of security gadgets to Anambra State government.

He did not make a cash donation and did not pay the money for the purchase of the 500million naira worth of security gadgets into Anambra State security trust fund account rather he surprisingly said that he will be the person that will purchase the security gadgets.

Governor Soludo as someone that received him with a clean heart did not object to what he said.

The clueless ifeanyi Ubah left government house that day and after some months, he invited Governor Soludo to his stadium to take delivery of security equipments.

On that day, the Governor as someone that was following ifeanyi Ubah with a clean heart honored his invitation and saw CCTV enabled solar energy light, walkie talking, security personnel boots and few other gadgets.

The Governor commissioned them but when he left the stadium the clueless ifeanyi Ubah did not hand it over to Anambra State government officials rather he distributed it to some boys he assembled as vigilantes in Nnewi.

It's important to state that nobody took inventory of the security equipments he assembled at his ifeanyi Ubah stadium that day and it was not ascertained if the equipments he assembled and showcased that day is worth 500million naira.

The next thing we saw was that those vigilantes he assembled that day were turned into election militias during the last 2023 general election.

Hon Chris Azubogu saw hell in the hands of those ifeanyi Ubah election militas masquerading to be security personnels during the last election and he is alive to confirm what I said now.

So there is never a time, the clueless ifeanyi Ubah donated 500million naira to Anambra State government.

Anybody that has evidence of such donation should prove me wrong.

The moronic supporters of ifeanyi Ubah should stop publicising what is not true.

ifeanyi Ubah is an unrepentant trickster that must not be allowed to smell the seat of Anambra State Governor.

Ndi Anambra prayed for the coming of Governor Soludo and the almighty God answered their prayers.

My happiness is that Governor Soludo on his own part is doing what God brought him to do in our beloved State and our people are happy with his good work.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Benin To Operate One-stop Border At Segbana / Coalition Of Lawyers Activist Hails Court Ruling On Kano Emirates / Nigeria Flared 5.83bcm Of Gas Valued At $1.89 Billion In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.