Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,647 members, 7,889,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC (12113 Views)

Akpabio: Dangote Shamed Nigerian Government By Completing 650,000bpd Refinery / Tantita Apprehends Another Vessel For Oil Theft (pics) / Buhari To Inaugurate 650,000bpd Dangote Refinery May 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Jun 04
AngelicBeing:
Mucheche he, LoL 😂, good one from Pastor lexy2014 grin

who is the pastor?

1 Like

Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by AngelicBeing: 3:24pm On Jun 04
lexy2014:

who is the pastor?
Lexy2014 and because of that instead of 9 months suspension from Aljazeera organization, l will be asking them to suspend you for 3 months for your recent civil decorum online wink
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jun 04
AngelicBeing:
Lexy2014 and because of that instead of 9 months suspension from Aljazeera organization, l will be asking them to suspend you for 3 months for your recent civil decorum online wink
which pastor is that?

1 Like

Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Jun 04
lexy2014:
which pastor is that?
Like seriously shocked
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Jun 04
AngelicBeing:
Like seriously shocked
where did you see pastor?

1 Like

Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by AngelicBeing: 3:32pm On Jun 04
lexy2014:
where did you see pastor?
Huh shocked
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Jun 04
AngelicBeing:
Huh shocked

are you saying you didnt see pastor?

1 Like

Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Believeintruth: 3:37pm On Jun 04
Watianoengineer:
This hardship is too much ooh lord. I sometimes want to regret voting president Tinubu but if we had another option apart from Obi and the PDP fulani man, I would have supported him.

To survive is hard but I hope God bless president Bola Tinubu and help him succeed

Oga just admit that you regretted not voting Obi and stop the pride.

1 Like

Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Truthsandtrusts: 3:37pm On Jun 04
ogugwa1992:
Oil production would have been down to 500k barrels per day if not for efforts of Tantita -Northern Coalition

https://leaders.ng/2024/06/04/northern-coalition-commends-tantitas-efforts-in-tackling-oil-theft-calls-for-government-prosecution-of-vandals/

.. which kind dirty talk be that,yet fuel price is up, diesel High,food stuff extremely higher...tatitan and FG just catching out on us fool every body with lie... production gone up but suffering has increased....when the product was low things were okay but now is higher things is worse.liars
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Truthsandtrusts: 3:39pm On Jun 04
Jeje247:
What business does northern group have with crude oil in ND. They should replicate tantita in their region to drive out the armed men destroy their communities

To show that tatitan is fraud, paying collation for praise so that government will give tatitan more money why the main national security are suffering
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by AngelicBeing: 3:42pm On Jun 04
lexy2014:

Hian , let me quickly screenshots and send all this your post to Aljazeera organization in Qatar cool
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lhurd: 3:43pm On Jun 04
I don dey think am since, I can't wrap my head around it. Meanwhile when we go begin chop Uranium and gold money from the North?
Rikidony:
Wetin concern Northern group with issues of the Niger Delta, especially oil matter, dem don the produce oil now or wetin mchwww angry angry
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by omoredia: 3:44pm On Jun 04
country of lawlessness. is this not supposed to be the job of the navy
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Afrobasic(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04
reiddecuti:
This country is really sick and no body seems to care till it collapses and die.

To those in government, it concerns them not cos it gives them avenue to loot as much as they want.

And to those yet to be in government, it concerns them not cos they believe one day in the future, it will be their turn to loot their share.

Truth is no body believe in the project called Nigeria anymore. Hence the reason why those who led, those leading and those who will lead project personal interest over national interest.

Nigeria is DOOMED with this mindset we have.

My brother, I've been saying the same thing for a while now. Nigeria is on a high way to total collapse and these idiots in charge do not seem to care one bit.
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by MasterTeeUSA: 3:47pm On Jun 04
IPOB/ESN needs to join Tantita and help their region and the country...they can then collect the funds and use it to build a new SE. Their current modus operandi is not helping anyone.

ogugwa1992:
Oil production would have been down to 500k barrels per day if not for efforts of Tantita -Northern Coalition

https://leaders.ng/2024/06/04/northern-coalition-commends-tantitas-efforts-in-tackling-oil-theft-calls-for-government-prosecution-of-vandals/
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jun 04
AngelicBeing:
Hian , let me quickly screenshots and send all this your post to Aljazeera organization in Qatar cool
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Mavor: 3:52pm On Jun 04
Instead of them to develop their land dem still dey eye Southern oil. LOL.
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by NAC1666: 3:53pm On Jun 04
ogugwa1992:

So what's there point
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by kenex4ever(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04
Lies from pit of hell.

Did it increase since Tantita got their huge contract.
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Panda7(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04
Instead of talking food security, inflation crise n the problems facing labours, you are arresting problems in the south
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On Jun 04
lexy2014:
Email ✉️ from me to Qatar acknowledged and l was told that it has been added to your online misdemeanor file shocked
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Jun 04
AngelicBeing:
Email ✉️ from me to Qatar acknowledged and l was told that it has been added to your online misdemeanor file shocked
check again. are you saying you didnt see pastor?
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by manforgu: 4:36pm On Jun 04
jedisco:
Paid praise singers looking for cutback from a government contractor
That's exactly what it is. They do their deals with large vessels and then turn around and blame the smaller thieves using boats.
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by dragunov: 4:39pm On Jun 04
Watianoengineer:
This hardship is too much ooh lord. I sometimes want to regret voting president Tinubu but if we had another option apart from Obi and the PDP fulani man, I would have supported him.

To survive is hard but I hope God bless president Bola Tinubu and help him succeed

See, everything happening in the country today is the handiwork of Fulani political/ traditional cabals working clandestine against Tinubu to ensure that his government topples. They hoped he will be a puppet, but Tinubu decided to yank the carpet from under their feet. They thought he was another Yaradua that will die of ill health. But Emile O'corn was busy tricking them. He has not been listening to them. Remember that earlier this year, they started using Babangida to threaten Tinubu with coup. When that failed, they tried to organize mass protests but it failed. They are currently trying to kill him so Shetimma can become president. They have so many pressure groups. So many organizations spearheaded by Fulanis. It will take a great deal of stubbornness, resilience, smartness and boldness to subdue them. OBJ would have finally dealt a deathblow on them had it been that he was allowed his 3rd term bid
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by MrUchenna1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04
Watianoengineer:

WASTED PRAYER
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by Cowrdyorubas: 4:41pm On Jun 04
Watianoengineer:

Common shut up,why u no kukuma vote your coconut head.mmeee
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by staymore: 5:14pm On Jun 04
The illegal mining of gold in the north is still unattended to. Let's also engage Tantita to chase illegal gold miners.
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by stallionng: 5:42pm On Jun 04
That's a good development, does it mean the stealings were done by ghosts and nobody has been held accountable,no arrests,no convictions .no traces or investigations or there are those above the law?
Re: Oil Production Would Have Been At 500,000BPD If Not For Tantita - ARC by budget4(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04
So what makes you think the are not better than Tinubu
Watianoengineer:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Mimiko Emerges ZLP Presidential Candidate / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Sanwo Olu - Photos / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.