Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,501 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook (74059 Views)

Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by pretydiva(f): 8:06pm On Jun 04
I had goosebumps all over me while watching the video on Ig

If truly Andrew is dead, were is his corpse? It’s obvious there’s more to this man.

2 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by onadana: 8:06pm On Jun 04
Greed will never make people to learn.Even with this episode the hookup mentality will still reign supreme.Love for latest hair,phones,shoes,bags etc beclouds their reasoning of the inherent dangers.

7 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04
Nawa o
Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by osazsky(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04
Proserpina:
May the good Lord give you the courage to say or type this when same fate or worse happens to any female you hold dear or even you.

Can I read an Amen from you?
as if bad guys don't kill good people....

8 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by emperor4love(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04
One werey is still planning and packing her box to meet one man as I talk

7 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Jlow2: 8:10pm On Jun 04
Yet we have police that is only interested in collecting bribes

1 Like

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by mukthar2000(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04
Imagine what some ladies passing through becos of money, hum.

Another one would soon come online to say she can't date a guy earning #500k as salary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by MaziObinnaokija: 8:12pm On Jun 04
angry WICKEDNESS .Later these bEAST will kal West people SKULL 💀 MINERS sad yet we IPOB use FULL BODY sad.Is this not DEMONIC undecided. Obaofaba chopnaira, shortigboman, Blacknp, Roboto11, seunmsg, helinues, leodeking, LegendHero, sad sad.
I'm ashamed to kal myself igbo man sad

2 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by komzy589(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04
Proserpina:
May the good Lord give you the courage to say or type this when same fate or worse happens to any female you hold dear or even you.

I wouldn’t mind if the same fate befalls anyone that’s into hookup and prostitution that I hold dearly.

5 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Emperormartin(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04
Ashawo don die

2 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Crafteck1: 8:15pm On Jun 04
500k talking stage gone grin

5 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by LovePeaceJoy: 8:15pm On Jun 04
Build with which broke bf? what a stupid advice.

Ladies, please focus and BUILD YOUR OWN LIFE. Start small and grow diligently. May that evil ritualist have no peace and may these ladies (the victims of murder) rest in peace.

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A lesson to every banny out there, that not all that glitters is gold.......

Stay and build with your broke BF,but Dem no go hear word....

Even as I'm typing right now,I know there are bannies who are packing their Ghana-must-Go bags to go and visit a random nigha whom they just met on Social media undecided

May her soul rip angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by MaziObinnaokija: 8:15pm On Jun 04
sad FEAR IPOBIDIENTS YOOTS
Righteousness2:
The days and times we are in are EXTREMELY evil and Perilous.

When I Counsel people these days, I tell them Sin is too Costly and Risky right now.
It is not about a Preacher preaching ! It is about the Costliness and Riskness to you who is engaging in Evil.

Listen! The blood being wasted everyday due to quest for money and lure for money is out of this world.

The number of Diseases available right now is Mad. Its like a new Virus or disease springs out Every day.

Even getting Married just anyhow or with Just anyone is a huge risk.
A whole lot of ladies and guys today are Empty containers and a Full baggage of problems due to their promiscuous lifestyles. Many out there today have been used for ritual purposes by the satanic guys and ladies out there and are Empty containers. It will take the Mercies of God to deliver them.

If you Value your life today, before you say " I DO" , You must be certain that you heard GOD Clearly.

Listen!
Holiness! Righteousness! Living for JESUS Christ is to your Own Benefit.

Flee sin!!! Embrace JESUS CHRIST! Walk with JESUS!
You will save yourself from many rubbishes in these Perilous times.

The Worst of it all is to Die in Sin and iniquity!
The Worst of it All is to Depart this World Without JESUS CHRIST.
That is a Technical KNOCK OUT to Hell Fire! A place of Cries, tortures, Wailings, Lamentations and Pains Forever and Ever.

Wake up Folks ! Wake up

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by TrackerSK: 8:15pm On Jun 04
mmadu4:
good one . since they wont stop doing hookup whatever they see let them take it like that
Shut up

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by highbee02: 8:15pm On Jun 04
Few days ago, a thread was made concerning the whearabouts of these two girls from Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by adicius: 8:16pm On Jun 04
This is a very common occurrence in the east of Nigeria. The most unsafe region for women. Terrible. No proper law and order in the cursed region of the ibos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04
How is this news a serious business?

Two Ashawo went to work and are yet to return, and automatically it is news undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Trophy12: 8:17pm On Jun 04
Na them Sabi , rip to them . Up nepa by the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04
Everyone should careful of social media lovers oo
Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by absoluteSuccess: 8:19pm On Jun 04
Be careful.

Its a very wicked and chilling cold world out there, from people you don't ever imagine are criminals and crime syndicates, pretending to be "Experts". Their pleasant, "cover-up gimmicks" will blow you out. But if your instinct is alive and you serve a living God, you may return home save after having an encounter with them.

Some of their syndicates are planted into your contact, and they will eavesdrop on you in public places and use the very thing you love talking about most to hoodwink you without your knowledge. But if you are the type that is security conscious, you can always reevaluate whatever anyone shares with you over and over.

Life is not a gamble, try as much as possible to find out the genealogy of every "opportunity" thrown at you "from the blues", don't expect help from "nowhere", (don't try to "reap" where you never "sow") and be sure to tell relatives about your movements. Psychopaths are real people and they live in our midst. Little things you do can irritate them, making you their hard target.

They are cowards, they won't come to you face to face, they will rather set you up and have you in their den, and it would be too late to run away or make any helpful noise at that spot. So, be very careful. Always remember the prayer of Jabez.

God will continue to be our shield and buckler.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by iykofias(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04
Hookup gone wrong
Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by rajiedreez: 8:20pm On Jun 04
This is so sad, they let an idiot entice them with money. Girl can be so stupid when money is involved. Someone is still on her way to meet a random guy as we're right now. They'll not learn
Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Fiscus105(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04
Amumaigwe:

That's why they are called fish brains. You know how a fish will see a hook catch another fish, when the hook is lowered again, it will still get caught by it.

Meanwhile, when men see nyanch and boobs, is their brains turn to fish brains too?

I guess your mum and all your sisters brains are also a "fish brain"

Bye!

2 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Sleekfingers: 8:22pm On Jun 04
TOPCRUISE:
Why do women love to hang out with strange men.

Men also hang out with strange women......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Jun 04
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A lesson to every banny out there, that not all that glitters is gold.......

Stay and build with your broke BF but Dem no go hear word....

Even as I'm typing right now,I know there are bannies who are packing their Ghana-must-Go bags to go and visit a random nigha whom they just met on Social media undecided

May her soul rip angry

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Bahamas95(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04
Proserpina:

Just shut up!

MOST of these stupid girls nowadays are architects of their misfortune, I don't pity them.

"Whoever brings home an ant infested wood has indirectly invited lizards to a feast".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by kalufelix(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04
Remember when i sold my tecno m3 that year via online..omo na front of ikeja airforce base we meet even though i had a makeshift weapon on my waist which was all needless in the end anyway...now to compare a woman meeting a completely strange man..on the other hand we have also heard of good relationships and businesses that materialized from online contact so i won't blame them completely...a lot of labourers and artisan workers are sometimes murdered and harvested while at a legit 'outside' work..i am glad there would be no further delay to the perpetrators hanging as man has joined the queens already..

3 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Elzazzi: 8:24pm On Jun 04
mmadu4:
good one . since they wont stop doing hookup whatever they see let them take it like that

Oga Hookup/prostitution/olosho/ashawo or whatever we choose to call it is as old as mankind. Recently a story got to FP how a mentally deranged man killed hundreds of women, including sex workers and fed their bodies to his pigs. This happened in Canada. A supposedly saner clime.

I'm not supporting a lady selling her body for money, but anyone Is free to do whatever they want as far as they are not harming somebody. We have seen where grown men gets into a wrong bus (one chance) and they are killed for rituals or organ harvesting. Its high Time we condemn the evil people carrying out this heinous acts.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by MaziObinnaokija: 8:24pm On Jun 04
sad sad shocked shocked angry sad shocked angry
Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by Meteng: 8:25pm On Jun 04
caye:
Black Sheep?

That's a red flag. Meaning that this man has a questionable lifestyle before.

Questions:-
- what proof is it that Andrews had been killed?

- how do we know that he wasn't setup ; anyone can have same type of curtains?

- who is this Andrew? Is the police going to do a thorough expose on his family, background, origin, colleagues etc, so as to prevent a future re-occurence?

- are there forensic investigations showing human remains or parts eg blood, hair, flesh etc that suggests that Andrew is either a ritual killer, kidnapper, serial murderer or worse ...cannibal etc.

Note:- I'm not criticising the Nigeria Police force but asking questions based on logic
In this country, na so the thing go just end, my brother
Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by MrPOTUS: 8:25pm On Jun 04
undecided

Where's the body of Andrew?

Andrew has been killed or him don roja boys undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04
Omo... People get mind. Churches everywhere yet evil activities dey everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Mr Woodberry Has Fallen Ill In U.S. Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.