Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,892 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ (50695 Views)

Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' / Leo Messi: Real Madrid Weaker Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Chealsea And The Teams Messi Has Never Scored Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Almiron: 8:40pm On Jun 04
TariDisemi300:
we? Negro
πŸ’
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Jaxx439: 8:49pm On Jun 04
IamAtAnger:
Cr7 world best...the only varified GOAT!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by ufuosman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Bashirkareem31: 8:53pm On Jun 04
BUSHHUNTER:
I rather drink my Coca-Cola 😏
better!!!because you can't even afford it
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by MaziX(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04
Essence20:

He no produce drink na
natural water for natural talent.. grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by MaziX(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04
Bashirkareem31:
better!!!because you can't even afford it
who be this person abeg
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by omoyeni37: 9:10pm On Jun 04
How can i be the distributor of the drink in nigeria?
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Damian911: 9:14pm On Jun 04
sprints1:
if you ask this one when he started watching ball u can obviously see he has no clue about the game... Ronaldo started as a right winger not even left... He only played left wing for Portugal to accommodate the great Luis figo at young...it was his latter years at united he drifted left he was also right wing when gigsy was in top form... Ronaldo plays football and does the impossible.. Messi is also fantastic but people that understand the game knows ronaldo is a greater player...
Where were your useless eyes when I said Ronaldo played as a CF [/b]IN MOST OF HIS CAREER??[b]
It was during his days at sporting, and early days in United did he played as a winger likewise in the Portuguese National Team and mind you have been following football for over a decade and half! undecided
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by LiveWire85: 9:14pm On Jun 04
Almiron:
says the son of a miserable man, who's having a miserable life. No ones coming to save you, hunger go blind your eyes You validate my sentiments that most of y'all penadogs are going thru a lot in real life, na why una dey pass aggression on Messi matter, imagine person wey no sabi generation existence, no be madness be that

Carry yourself go sidon for gutter

You are a compound fools keep supporting that midget
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Damian911: 9:19pm On Jun 04
just2endowed:

Yes he is insane.

Have you read about Messi biography from the beginning? As a child he has a defect in his legs and this made Messi extremely shy in talking to people, until doc treated him and injected him. This turn him to one of the fastest dribblers with great IQ that ever existed in football.

Their is a conspiracy theory tHt he could have been an experiment tHat pays off. In his prime, he was super human on the pitch. The ability that no other player had.
That's his gift his talent he was born with and the conspiracy that he was injected with any substance to boost his baseless that's why we have the anti doping agency in all sports to prevent and punish whoever is guilty of violating their guidelines. Ask Pogba
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Yemaya: 9:27pm On Jun 04
Messi slave
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by VerifyGeneral: 9:38pm On Jun 04
It's the way he took his time to explain what the drink is all about was what caught my attention
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by DJInfluence: 9:46pm On Jun 04
Subtlety at it best

Orange D'or and Copa crush....

Get it? grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Benrosaria(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04
Aba says "a very big thank you"

Watch out for Part 2
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Benincity: 10:00pm On Jun 04
G.O.A.T

Can you express yourself in English fluently. Do you have experience in teaching would like to make daily earnings put this skill to work for foreign students if yes send a message to teachformoney761@gmail.com
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Sirmwill: 10:06pm On Jun 04
MichaelSokoto:
me waiting to hear Almiron taunt CR7 fans dat their 🐐 should go launch his own energy drink which will contain 99% camel piss!

a good time to be alive & on Nairaland!
grin

Goat piss
As per goat wannabes

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by wunaESQ(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04
Sleekfingers:

Something wey out blothers the developer of the universe don make already.
πŸ˜‚
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Khyrvxjzy: 10:36pm On Jun 04
Almiron:
When you're big you brag differently, naming one of the flavors "Orange'or" is a big Flex , something no other footballers can relate too, not even pendu in the desert πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The 🐐 is bored lately as baba dey plan to conquer Hollywood, e don quick open shop in Yankee to conquer the market too. This new Leo's side is good to see, thank you Qatar, thanks to all Argentina team, coach and non coaching staffs. We love you

Tomorrow if Leo launch spoon we go still use am brag cos as football nothing new to post again, the conversation is over, we ain't dragging with no one, we are BRAGGING.

messi should invest his money into museum
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:42pm On Jun 04
Footballically, both Messi and Ronaldo are useless currently.
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by donmik: 10:44pm On Jun 04
Essence20:
Ronaldo will soon come up with his own version. He took like competition

.Competition when no the favour am by nature ba

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by IamAtAnger: 10:45pm On Jun 04
U meant privileged dwarf
Mandela27:
Short man
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by sprints1: 11:07pm On Jun 04
Damian911:
Where were your useless eyes when I said Ronaldo played as a CF [/b]IN MOST OF HIS CAREER??[b]
It was during his days at sporting, and early days in United did he played as a winger likewise in the Portuguese National Team and mind you have been following football for over a decade and half! undecided
am still not your mate two decades and half so... Ronaldo played as a winger for more than 15 years it was even Portugal that started using him to play centre forward and that was during 2014 qualifiers where he completely decimated sweden through qualification. Ronaldo played as a winger for Madrid all through benzema was centre foreward stop watching back of TV
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04
Tomorrow we will hear that

"NAFDAC bursts factory producing fake Mas+ drinks in one state in Nigeria "

Put the name of any state you like. grin grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by osazsky(m): 12:19am On Jun 05
So na this drink Messi take for world cup final..Ronaldo rushing to buy 15 carton's before euro cup starts

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by finallybusy: 12:53am On Jun 05
Leo Messi doesn’t drink that bullshΒ‘t. His name is only used in marketing it. Sportsmen don’t drink energy drinks. They consume water. Water plus sugar at most. Don’t forget natural fruit juices. Branded beverages containing god knows what are for ignorant plebeians.
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Konquest: 1:04am On Jun 05
Almiron:

"I wanted a drink that had the ingredients I need and amazing flavor. No compromise on quality ingredients. So I went to work on a drink of my own
To achieve my goals, I learned that hydration plays a very important role. I have always had in mind to improve. I've always been about improvement, and wanted to find a drink with both amazing taste and the right ingredients." - Messi

But many drinks that are good for you taste bad. Many flavored drinks have high levels of unhealthy ingredients, so people who drink them consume more sugar, calories, artificial ingredients, and even caffeine than they realize. You shouldn’t have to choose between better ingredients and better taste." -Messi

"MΓ‘s+ is a drink I have wanted for a long time, one I want to share with my family, friends, and the next generation. I believe everyone, not just elite athletes, deserves Positive Hydration: amazing taste, with natural flavors, no artificial sweeteners or colors. No caffeine. No compromise on quality ingredients. MΓ‘s+ was created to inspire everyone to enjoy more music, laughter, friends, family, to get more out of life." - Messi

"That’s why I named it MΓ‘s+. It means β€œmore” in Spanish. The + stands for even more positivity. Because in every part of my life, I always think and act positively."- Messi

"I wanted a drink to inspire everyone to feel like a champion in every part of life." - Messi

"To achieve my goals, I first had to learn the importance of health and hydration, I spent time searching but I just couldn’t find one with both amazing taste and the right ingredients. So I went to work on a drink of my own. One with more of the flavors I love and a balanced blend of electrolytes, a drink I feel is better for my family and friends."- Messi

The flavours are:

- Orange d'Or
- Miami Punch
- Berry Copa Crush
- LimΓ³n Lime League

Source:
MasbyMESSI
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Mandela27: 5:20am On Jun 05
IamAtAnger:
U meant privileged dwarf
I swear
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by asumo12: 6:07am On Jun 05
grin

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by asumo12: 6:08am On Jun 05
IamAtAnger:
U meant privileged dwarf

Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Melonsmasher: 8:52am On Jun 05
Thundafireseun:
I'm sure this drink is already in Aba
grin Onitsha done dey drink am already
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Melonsmasher: 8:55am On Jun 05
EmmyMaestro:
Tomorrow we will hear that

"NAFDAC bursts factory producing fake Mas+ drinks in one state in Nigeria "

Put the name of any state you like. grin grin grin
ANAMBRA STATE grin grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ by Slimwhyt(m): 9:18am On Jun 05
tobenuel:
Messi, I dont know why I cant seem to like him at all

You need to go for deliverance sharperly

buh make una advise am make him add man power if he wan make the drink sell wellas

that kind feeling

Oh daddy, daddy you are many many good. na the drink wey Nigerin dey like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.