Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

Do You Currently Have Any Idea And You're Looking For Finance? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Currently Have Any Idea And You're Looking For Finance? (127 Views)

If You Have A Business Idea And Looking For Investors [this Is A Must Read!] / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me / I Have Got A Million Dollar Business Idea And I Need 1,000 Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Currently Have Any Idea And You're Looking For Finance? by Twirelex: 3:31pm On Jun 04
Hello guys
I am looking to partner with anyone here with idea on something that can generate profit (It has to be online), it doesn't have to be huge profit but has to be scalable.
I will provide financing.
I am currently in Abuja. We can meet and discuss further if necessary.
Re: Do You Currently Have Any Idea And You're Looking For Finance? by BizzHubb: 3:39pm On Jun 04
Build a data vending website with focus on offline merchants who already own shops, a good example are paga agents. A crypto module can also be added for merchants to perform international remittance.

Send a pm if interested in this.
Re: Do You Currently Have Any Idea And You're Looking For Finance? by MyAss(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04
I have an idea called Teleprint, printing and delivery platform, for students in tertiary institutions. I have the business plan and MVP ready if interested
Re: Do You Currently Have Any Idea And You're Looking For Finance? by ajugbo: 8:06pm On Jun 04
Let's talk I'm in Abuja, depending your financial strength I have a better offer

(1) (Reply)

World Energy Expo / World Energy Expo / World Energy Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.