Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) (955 Views)

Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) / Vagina Wigs For Sale (photo) / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 3:40pm On Jun 04
Juicy Macbook air for sale

New arrival from the UK

MacOS Moneterey
256gb Solid state drive.
So many more

Sleek and perfect.

Whatsapp 0812 476 9437

Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04
how much
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by Sunnyrado: 5:24pm On Jun 04
How much is it for
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 7:45pm On Jun 04
Still available.

Dm
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by Sunnyrado: 9:37pm On Jun 04
Drop your number
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by Emmy909: 10:05pm On Jun 04
CaptainZubi:

New arrival from the UK

MacOS Moneterey
256gb Solid state drive.
So many more

Sleek and perfect.

Whatsapp 0812 476 9437

You put advert here , no put price say make we they ask for price, u never ready to sell

5 Likes

Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 6:27am On Jun 05
Emmy909:

You put advert here , no put price say make we they ask for price, u never ready to sell
If you ready buy moto, you go go the car dealer mart go talk to am not asking him online how much is the car.

We know your type, una no get money buy market. Too many unserious buyers.
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 8:08am On Jun 05
Still available.
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by Emmy909: 7:11pm On Jun 05
CaptainZubi:

If you ready buy moto, you go go the car dealer mart go talk to am not asking him online how much is the car.

We know your type, una no get money buy market. Too many unserious buyers.

Dey play, online scammer,
... if your serious you go put price, ways of scamming nah to they find who to inbox you. Let everything be plain here
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by NewDelhi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05
Emmy909:

... if your serious you go put price, ways of scamming nah to they find who to inbox you. Let everything be plain here
Nigerians sha. Very terrible set of people. You are part of the kind of people cubana chief priest was talking about today.... always quick to destroy someone's reputation and business. He is asking to message on whatsapp for a reason. If u r truly interested in buying, you will message him. That way you will even get to ask for videos and pictures before agreeing to meet. Many of you are just unserious buyers. I have sold a product here on nairaland before. Your type full the autos section. Pricing markets you can't afford or interested in buying. If I was a moderator, I would have banned you because that is false accusation until you prove he scammed you. The guy can even sue you too. Before you come for me, I don't know the guy from nowhere and I don't know your mother from no where too.

Stop soiling people's reputation

4 Likes

Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by Vianna(f): 7:34pm On Jun 05
Emmy909:

How do people like you really reason? If it leads to legal action now will you win?
Some people don't put prices for a reason. That is to get the best offer. If he says he is selling for 100k, everybody will inbox him to buy for 100k or less. If he did not put price, he can easily bargain with whoever inbox him and whichever price favors him is what he will accept. That is simple economics. He is just being a smart business man. Change your mindset.....

1 Like

Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05
CaptainZubi:

New arrival from the UK

MacOS Moneterey
256gb Solid state drive.
So many more

Sleek and perfect.

Whatsapp 08124769437

How much last
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by codemaster2much: 8:39pm On Jun 05
I bought a Lenovo E14 gen 2 laptop from CaptainZubi back March this year and honestly, it was great value for money, just reachout to him , he is very very considerate and not fixated only on profit like some sellers, he will tell you his selling price and then you telling him your price and you both can reach a middle ground, trust me the price you will get from him in the end would be far cheaper than most competitors.

And thanks CaptainZubi for my affordable cheap laptop, I dey enjoy that laptop so so much. that lenovo laptop nah machine. metal body, 12gb ram, an AMD CPU that outperform some i7 intel of it time and even newer, superb battery life, super clear full hd screen, in a nice portable 14inch chasis that commands respect any time I bring it out , even some mac laptop user at work dey approach me to admire and finger my laptop grin .
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 8:40pm On Jun 05
FatherCHRISTMAS:

How much last
520k sir.

Negotiable.
Re: Juicy Macbook Air For Sale (photo) by CaptainZubi: 8:40pm On Jun 05
NewDelhi:

Nigerians sha. Very terrible set of people. You are part of the kind of people cubana chief priest was talking about today.... always quick to destroy someone's reputation and business. He is asking to message on whatsapp for a reason. If u r truly interested in buying, you will message him. That way you will even get to ask for videos and pictures before agreeing to meet. Many of you are just unserious buyers. I have sold a product here on nairaland before. Your type full the autos section. Pricing markets you can't afford or interested in buying. If I was a moderator, I would have banned you because that is false accusation until you prove he scammed you. The guy can even sue you too. Before you come for me, I don't know the guy from nowhere and I don't know your mother from no where too.

Stop soiling people's reputation
Sometimes the best thing to do is to ignore such people.

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Intimacy In Your Relationship? / This Thing Called Love / What Will You Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.