Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,734 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

6week Fulani Chicken - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 6week Fulani Chicken (1146 Views)

See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Someone's Farm / Fulani Chicken (goloba) Wanted In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6week Fulani Chicken by ogbongenet: 7:50pm On Jun 04
Crossbreed chicken πŸ” ( Noiler and Fulani progenyπŸ“) are available for sale...

πŸ‘‰ They grow faster

πŸ‘‰ Lay good numbers of eggs πŸ₯š

πŸ‘‰ They can brood their eggs πŸ₯š,

πŸ‘‰ They have the ability to hatch them 🐣🐣

πŸ‘‰ They successfully nurse the chicks πŸ₯πŸ₯ well.

πŸ‘‰ They are very rugged also as they hardly fall sick or Die. They can survive on open field roughages, semi intensive housing, kitchen waste etc

Age 6weeks . Both sex available. I sell minimum of 5pcs.and can waybill to any state, anywhere in Nigeria expect sambisa forest.
Location Abeokuta. 08060115253

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On Jun 04
Fulani chicken ke? Is there such a bird?

2 Likes

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by mymadam(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04
Mariangeles:
Yes. It's also referred to as Sokoto fowl. It's been around in Nigeria for ages.

5 Likes

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Ceasarceasar: 10:57pm On Jun 04
ogbongenet:
Crossbreed chicken πŸ” ( Noiler and Fulani progenyπŸ“) are available for sale...

πŸ‘‰ They grow faster

πŸ‘‰ They are very rugged also as they hardly fall sick or Die. They can survive on open field roughages, semi intensive housing, kitchen waste etc

Age 6weeks . Both sex available. I sell minimum of 5pcs.and can waybill to any state, anywhere in Nigeria expect sambisa forest.

How much?
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by pyyxxaro: 11:14pm On Jun 04
Hope this Fulani chicken πŸ“ nor go come de fight the owner oh

2 Likes

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by MaziX(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04
Witch bird grin

1 Like

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by dwilliams: 6:52am On Jun 05
That's not a Fulani chicken... The Fulani chicken is an indigenous chicken capable of withstanding heat stress and other environmental stressors
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Smitaro100(m): 7:42am On Jun 05
Hope d chicken no go drag farmland with d owner or carry dagger . πŸ™„

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by falcon01: 7:54am On Jun 05
Hope the chicken won't invade my other chickens and declare ownership to the coop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Tame26(f): 9:01am On Jun 05
ogbongenet:

πŸ‘‰ They grow faster

How much per chick and location

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Tame26(f): 9:02am On Jun 05
Mariangeles:
yes, I knew them since I was a kid

1 Like

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Twoclans(f): 9:09am On Jun 05
Mariangeles:

Yes there is .They are quite aggressive also .

My aunt had them along side the normal local chicken .They were always fighting those local ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by bassdow: 9:45am On Jun 05
ogbongenet:

πŸ‘‰ They grow faster

Una advert dey always dey some how incomplete.
You say "Lay good numbers of eggs πŸ₯š" but you no state figure. How about telling us how many eggs on the average it lays in a month or a year.

Do you see IsaBrown being advertised as just laying "good numbers of eggs πŸ₯š". They quote figures

Again you say "πŸ‘‰ They grow faster" but wasn't specific in any way. Faster could be within 10-years or 2-years.

2 Likes

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Jun 05
Twoclans:

My aunt had them along side the normal local chicken .They were always fighting those local ones.

Really? Can you imagine! cheesy
No wonder someone called them witch bird.

Tame26:
yes, I knew them since I was a kid

Can you believe I'm only just knowing about them? How odd.
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by ogbongenet: 12:33pm On Jun 05
bassdow:

Una advert dey always dey some how incomplete.
You say "Lay good numbers of eggs πŸ₯š" but you no state figure. How about telling us how many eggs on the average it lays in a month or a year.

Do you see IsaBrown being advertised as just laying "good numbers of eggs πŸ₯š". They quote figures

Again you say "πŸ‘‰ They grow faster" but wasn't specific in any way. Faster could be within 10-years or 2-years.
Person wey go buy no go stress you,na people like you that won't buy 1 go dey ask unnecessary questions... Google is your friend
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05
Smitaro100:
Hope d chicken no go drag farmland with d owner or carry dagger . πŸ™„

Just like the novel " animal farm " abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Smitaro100(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05
EmmyMaestro:

Just like the novel " animal farm " abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by stagger: 3:07pm On Jun 05
Mariangeles:

Yes, they are very hardy. Mine used to lay 10 eggs average at a go with more than 80% hatching rates. No vaccines, no meds. They are always on the move.
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Jun 05
stagger:

Yes, they are very hardy. Mine used to lay 10 eggs average at a go with more than 80% hatching rates. No vaccines, no meds. They are always on the move.

They're better raised exclusively, right?
I've read they attack other birds.
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by Natbrowny: 4:18pm On Jun 05
That first image is a Noiler Chicken.

The 2nd frame i can agree they are the 'fulani breeds'

1 Like

Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by bassdow: 5:30am On Jun 06
stagger:

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by bassdow: 5:31am On Jun 06
ogbongenet:

Person wey go buy no go stress you,na people like you that won't buy 1 go dey ask unnecessary questions... Google is your friend
Nigerian Mentality. One of the numerous reasons we've remained where we've always been
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by WhizdomXX(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06
Twoclans:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Re: 6week Fulani Chicken by WhizdomXX(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06
ogbongenet:

πŸ‘‰ They grow faster

You no talk price?

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Snail Needed Urgently / 20 Acres Farmland In Ekiti State;financial Partner Needed / Ginger Season Is Here Again- How To Tap Into The Local And Export Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.