Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel (41233 Views)

Plane Crash: Malawi’s VP Funeral Convoy Kills Four, Injures 12 Mourners / Fact Check : Destroying Lies About Israel From The People Of Palestine / Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by olawonder(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04
omoredia:
Muslims sabi lie. That's not what happened at all
Haha… All in the name of defending this demonic creature?
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Tradepunter2: 10:03pm On Jun 04
God1000:
This is a racially motivated terror attack on the innocent woman.

I hope they lock this piece of human garbage up for the maximum sentence possible.

I'm waiting for the supporters of evil to come and defend him.

Hahahahah JIHADIST na every news you just dy Carry..... PITY YOUR LIFE...... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Moniya4Real(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04
in which country o?
Bubu4Sea:
Muslims kill & rape, nothing is done.

Christian kills a moslem & its the law coming down on the person.
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Bakrabas: 10:05pm On Jun 04
Ever8090:
But honestly if you don't have a heart to tolerate nonsense, don't argue with a Muslim,they will provide you with their ignorance if you don't have a good heart or the fear of God in you, you will end up like this guy.

May her soul rest in peace

I still can't fathom the organ you used to reason to type this

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Tradepunter2: 10:06pm On Jun 04
God1000:

I hope they lock this piece of human garbage up for the maximum sentence possible.

Yeye jihadist..... You think when CHRISTAINS start their own una go survive?? Go ask Muslims for central African Republic after they feel say they have monopoly to violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by charlesdinho(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04
but the woman self get mind o. see the kind person she de argue with. RIP TO HER
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Sccarrr: 10:07pm On Jun 04
omoredia:
Muslims sabi lie. That's not what happened at all
u still never have Sense..smh
Na the dead dey lie or your mother that failed to raise u right?
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by noskcid(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04
Both of them are wrong

You don’t mock someone that’s mourning a family member or the guy on his part, you don’t take law into your hands

2 Likes

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 10:09pm On Jun 04
God1000:

Shut your mouth jihadist.

Did you read the piece or you just jump into conclusion as always to defend your terrorist brothers.

"She is not totally innocent," adding that Hoosen-Preston "and her family thought it was entertaining that my cousins were killed in Israel."

Did you see the bolded?

While it was totally wrong for him to have attacked the Muslim family taking laws into his own hands, he seemed to have been provoked by the family for their belief like you terrorist sympathizers that Hammas did nothing wrong attacking Israel first

If you guys have family members among the 1200 Israelis Hammas killed like this criminal you wont be running your dirty mouths the way you do online.

Investigations are still on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by LockDown69(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04
This man has killed before, see face. No remorse @ all.
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Segzy19: 10:10pm On Jun 04
Wow! This happened in the neighborhood I once lived for about 2 years in Durban.... Very close UKZN, Howard campus.... Off Pienar Road

A lot white racist psychos around that area... It's an affluent area most dominated by the whites and the Indians...
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:10pm On Jun 04
ibrocool:

I can sense something fishy here. The man will probably be given a lenient judgment because he is white and he is a Christian.

Assuming it is the other way round, the judge will sentence the woman to death with no reopening of the case.

Religion war can never end in the world we are living in.

No death sentence in SA, worst is live imprisonment.
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by HelpMeee: 10:10pm On Jun 04
He looks like someone that would do something like that
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by olaniyilukman(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04
Nukilia:
Mentally disturbed people
Exactly like Righteousness on this platform, he is a threat to the society as well...
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Harddiskng(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04
I am Christian. Just so you know; This is a typical Isreali.

Let’s say no to all forms of extremism undecided

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 10:18pm On Jun 04
Wizardslayer:
Hmm wonderful.

Even though we all know Jewish people are ruthless and unforgiving, i still prefer them anytime anyday.

But you can't say that about muslims that will kill you without hesitation for being a non-muslim or maybe you decide to renounce islam.

They all cant deny what you have posted.

They are bunch of hypocrites.

You are not a Muslim (you are an infidel) you deserve to die

You are a Muslim leaving the faith (you deserve to die)

You mention Mohammed anyhow. (You insulted the prophet) you deserve to die. (Esther burnt alive by rejoicing Muslim youths on live video) what about the case today? buried and the killers freed. MURIC has no condemnation . But let a christian step on the toes of a Muslim girl, MURIC will call press conference. grin

Hammas entered Israel and killed more than 1200 innocent Israelis and took more than 350 innocent Israelis (Shout of Allau Akbar everywhere)

Israel went to war and killed more than 12,000 (Shout of genocide. They are killing women and babies)

As if there were no women and babies among those Hammas killed.

Aswear there is no Religion full of hypocrisy like Islam in the world. Just say you are a Muslim and start killing people. Every other Muslims will look away.

Religion of Peace indeed.

Empty Barrels.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Carlyboi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04
Mental assessment: Then you’re considering a bail consideration for someone who committed homicide, attempted murder and inflicted bodily harm on a minor??

The court and the judge(s) must be crazy!

Wanna let a loony on the loose?
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by uuzba(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04
Segzy19:
Wow! This happened in the neighborhood I once lived for about 2 years in Durban.... Very close UKZN, Howard campus.... Off Pienar Road

A lot white racist psychos around that area... It's an affluent area most dominated by the whites and the Indians...
It's like, it was Mandela that dragged these white people to become friendly with blacks. But since Mandela died, they are slowly returning back to their racism again.
Can you just imagine such happening here in Nigeria? White people colonise, then refuse to give independence and they won't go away either.

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by olisaEze(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04
Nigeria has more lunatics who are ever ready to unalive a different opinion like this than SA. Atleast, these ones had an argument. Our own won’t even face the object of their ire before attacking innocents that have no say in the matter! angry

1 Like

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04
God bless Grayson Beare. I wish I can abolish a particular religion from this world patapata.
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04
Wizardslayer:
Hmm wonderful.

Even though we all know Jewish people are ruthless and unforgiving, i still prefer them anytime anyday.

But you can't say that about muslims that will kill you without hesitation for being a non-muslim or maybe you decide to renounce islam.

My point any time
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Indifferent12: 10:28pm On Jun 04
God1000:
This is a racially motivated terror attack on innocent woman.

The truth is that we have so many of such people in IDF, they are the ones bombing innocent women and children everyday in refugee camps, very wicked soul
I will assume that u are a Muslim, but if u are a Christian, atheist or any other religion, just know that this woman will not think twice if she had the opportunity to kill you. Muslims don’t deserve pity n should be wipe off from the surface of this earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04
Bubu4Sea:
Muslims kill & rape, nothing is done.

Christian kills a moslem & its the law coming down on the person.

I tire oo

3 Likes

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04
Several years after apartheid, racism remains in South Africa...!

Imagine an African nation still under the thumb of the descendants of racists among them!

SMH!!!
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by VULCAN(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04
As long as you avoided condemning your evil brothers for Oct 7...

..Expect more of this against you blood thirsty people.

Imagine them mocking his dead cousins slain by their satanic compatriots in Pakistan.

Islam is a bloodthirsty socioeconomic cult targeted at world domination at all costs.

Never do you hear about love, forgiveness in the mouth of Imams.

It's always kill, overthrow, avenge.

God pass Una.

God1000:

The truth is that we have so many of such people in IDF, they are the ones bombing innocent women and children everyday in refugee camps, very wicked soul
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Indifferent12: 10:32pm On Jun 04
Ever8090:
But honestly if you don't have a heart to tolerate nonsense, don't argue with a Muslim,they will provide you with their ignorance if you don't have a good heart or the fear of God in you, you will end up like this guy.

May her soul rest in peace
I’m telling you, they are so foolish, ignorant and dumb
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by SonofElElyonRet: 10:33pm On Jun 04
God1000:

https://5pillarsuk.com/2024/06/04/south-africa-man-kills-muslim-woman-over-argument-about-israel/

Misleading headline. It was about him thinking the woman mocked the death of his cousins in Israel.. not about Israel Palestine conflict.. though it appears Palestinians killed his cousins
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by jude33084(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04
Strange
Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by nairaman66(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04
God1000:

You must be oblivious of your folks who have begun a killing spree round the world. Especially the recent attack that took the life of a cop in his country. Why are Muslims running away from Muslim countries to non Muslim countries to implement their laws?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa: Man Kills Muslim Woman Over Argument About Israel by Tetraozonaitera: 10:36pm On Jun 04
olaniyilukman:
Exactly like Righteousness on this platform, he is a threat to the society as well...

If Righteousness is a threat to the society, what are you Muslims worldwide.

Bokoharam is a Christian group?
Iswap is a christian group?
isis is a Christian group?
Fulaniherdsmen are a christian group
Hammas is a Christian group?
Hesbolah is a christian group?
Osama Binladen was s Christian?
Those Youths who killed Deborah Samuel are Christian Youths?
Bandits are a christian group?

Should I continue?

You guys should just shut up already.

You are shameless hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea / Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time / Chris Donahue: The Last US Soldier to Leave Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.