Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? (186 Views)

Cost Of Fixing Samsung S6 Screen / Gosh! I Am Frustrated By My Samsung J5 (2016) Lagging!! / Price Of Samsung J5 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? by MSN1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04
Please house, what is the cost of Samsung J5 screen OR is it possible to fix only the calibrator, cos mine has only calibrator issue.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:49am On Jun 05
MSN1:
Please house, what is the cost of Samsung J5 screen OR is it possible to fix only the calibrator, cos mine has only calibrator issue.

Screen is available
It's 27k

Contact me via signature below to get it
Re: What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:51am On Jun 05
VeryDarkMan01:

Original
Screen is available
It's 27k

Re: What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? by MSN1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07
VeryDarkMan01:

Screen is available
It's 27k

Alright thanks but I need the cheaper one, I just need files in the phone I don't want to lose.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Fixing Samsung J5 Screen? by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07
MSN1:

Alright thanks but I need the cheaper one, I just need files in the phone I don't want to lose.

You mean copy screen
Ok that is available too
Contact me via signature below

(1) (Reply)

Best Uk/us Used Samsung And Iphone Store In Abuja / Trying To Break Your Phone With Tools Is So Ridiculous / I Need Help On Downloading Files With Windows Vps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.