Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,297 members, 7,977,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? (1270 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by Bullfallo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04
From my observations between tinubu and buhari. I would say Buhari is more intelligent than tinubu. But that doesn’t mean buhari is intelligent either. Both of them are below the IQ ratings of An average intelligent person.

Tinubu might be smart but Smartness is different from intelligence or someone with high IQ.

Buhari understands Nigeria economy better than tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 11:21pm On Jun 04
I don't think most Nigerians care about which of them is more intelligent. Most are more concerned with who put the most food in their belly.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by Obaofpigs: 11:25pm On Jun 04
Are you saying Tinubu put more food in the belly of NIGERIANS? ..

Under BUHARI, Yoruba that supported him didn't sing Ebin pa wa? grin

So your Answer is in the slogan..

Ebin pa wa..!

budaatum:
I don't think most Nigerians care about which of them is more intelligent. Most are more concerned with who put the most food in their belly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by Obaofpigs: 11:29pm On Jun 04
Builder of LAGOS that destroyed NIGERIA.. They claim to love.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by Ance4Liverpool: 11:30pm On Jun 04
In a class of hundred students i will give buhari 99 and tinibu 100 bcs 2 of them are the same

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by BlowYourMind: 11:35pm On Jun 04
I don't know about buhari , but eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Igbo land that singlehandedly defeated bitter grieving Obi and his embittered people is zillion times wiser than bitter grieving Obi, despite about 40 million supports from his people, Tinubu still humiliate the agulu hypocritical yes daddy religious war daddy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by figment232(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04
Buhari is more intelligent.He avoided taking makor decisions leaving it for mumu Tinubu to handle

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by chatinent: 12:20am On Jun 05
Buhari = 0.

Tinubu = Sub zero.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 12:27am On Jun 05
Obaofpigs:
Are you saying Tinubu put more food in the belly of NIGERIANS? ..

Under BUHARI, Yoruba that supported him didn't sing Ebin pa wa? grin

So your Answer is in the slogan..

Ebin pa wa..!

I wonder why you'd think I said what you think I said when it's obvious I must have heard what people said under Buhari and what is being said under Tinubu.

Funny thing is, after Tinubu's term ends and someone else takes over and things get even worse, they'd forget that ebi npa wọn, and be here claiming Tinubu was a Messiah compared just as Buhari is now become a saint.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by AfonjaXslayer: 12:32am On Jun 05
Bullfallo:
From my observations between tinubu and buhari. I would say Buhari is more intelligent than tinubu. But that doesn’t mean buhari is intelligent either. Both of them are below the IQ ratings of An average intelligent person.

Tinubu might be smart but Smartness is different from intelligence or someone with high IQ.

Buhari anytime or any-day, Tinubu is a chronic drug criminal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 1:25am On Jun 05
Both are monumental failures
Bullfallo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 1:29am On Jun 05
Provided someone like Tinubu is not rigged in again, the person will do well.

Infact, anybody that wins a free and fair election will perform. Having enough legitimacy helps a govt succeed. Tinubu lacks legitimacy because he did not win
budaatum:

I wonder why you'd think I said what you think I said when it's obvious I must have heard what people said under Buhari and what is being said under Tinubu.

Funny thing is, after Tinubu's term ends and someone else takes over and things get even worse, they'd forget that ebi npa wọn, and be here claiming Tinubu was a Messiah compared just as Buhari is now become a saint.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 5:08am On Jun 05
DMerciful:
Provided someone like Tinubu is not rigged in again, the person will do well.

Infact, anybody that wins a free and fair election will perform. Having enough legitimacy helps a govt succeed. Tinubu lacks legitimacy because he did not win

Do you watch football? There was this match that Argentina played against England and a certain Maradona scored with his hand of God. Apparently, he had been practising it before, and it worked again and Argentina won while England is till today lamenting that Argentina did not legitimately win.

My point is, that cheating might be the same way Tinubu won, and he now occupies Aso Rock, changing our National Anthem and raising vat, and he will serve his 4 years, and 8 if he repeats the same trick in 2027, and I don't see how he could be more legitimate than that.

If we want free and fair election where the winner does not win by a foul, we, as in we the people, must make our elections free and fair and devoid of hand balls ourselves so our leaders are legitimate, instead of hoping politicians will all of a sudden be struck by the Gods and have clean hands.

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 5:44am On Jun 05
1986 Maradona got away with it because there is no replay or VAR. Such thing won't happen today.

Same way INEC introduced IREV but because they were compromised, the shut it down. Bottomline is, if a people are not determined to do the right thing, they won't.

If we look on and condone cheating, we're destroying our country and thats why Nigeria is retrogressing. There are some countries where compromising the elections is a serious criminal offense but in Nigeria, we hail people who rig elections. Same way we celebrate heads of states like Buhari who are coupists even though coup is treasonable, doesn't matter if it succeeds or not
budaatum:

Do you watch football? There was this match that Argentina played against England and a certain Maradona scored with his hand of God. Apparently, he had been practising it before, and it worked again and Argentina won while England is till today lamenting that Argentina did not legitimately win.

My point is, that cheating might be the same way Tinubu won, and he now occupies Aso Rock, changing our National Anthem and raising vat, and he will serve his 4 years, and 8 if he repeats the same trick in 2027, and I don't see how he could be more legitimate than that.

If we want free and fair election where the winner does not win by a foul, we, as in we the people, must make our elections free and fair and devoid of hand balls ourselves so our leaders are legitimate, instead of hoping politicians will all of a sudden be struck by the Gods and have clean hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by kettykin: 5:56am On Jun 05
As. General, Buhari is light years ahead of tinubu.
A full fledged Nigerian general is well grounded in strategy, leadership etc he might not be an expert in economy or trade or foreign affairs but he is trained to work with the best from the country. this is where Buhari missed it. His team wasn't the best
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by ovieigho(m): 5:58am On Jun 05
budaatum:
so which of them put food on your table
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 5:59am On Jun 05
DMerciful:
1986 Maradona got away with it because there is no replay or VAR. Such thing won't happen today.

Same way INEC introduced IREV but because they were compromised, the shut it down. Bottomline is, if a people are not determined to do the right thing, they won't.

If we look on and condone cheating, we're destroying our country and thats why Nigeria is retrogressing. There are some countries where compromising the elections is a serious criminal offense but in Nigeria, we hail people who rig elections. Same way we celebrate heads of states like Buhari who are coupists even though coup is treasonable, doesn't matter if it succeeds or not

I am very certain that if you provide credible evidence where it needs to be considered that our current president rigged the elections we would not be celebrating him and would kick him out of Aso Rock, but barring such evidence, I am not taking your word for it that Tinubu rigged the elections.

My Obi lost, period. Next election, I should work harder instead of blaming my opponent for beating me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 6:01am On Jun 05
ovieigho:
so which of them put food on your table

Neither of them put food on my table, and nor do I expect them to.

From the sweat of my brow does my food get on my table, and not by the sweat off the brow of some others.
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 6:05am On Jun 05
You really believe IREV was shutdown for no reason? The results that were changed with tipEx doesn't matter? The lack of transparency doesn't matter?
budaatum:

I am very certain that if you provide credible evidence where it needs to be considered that our current president rigged the elections we would not be celebrating him and would kick him out of Aso Rock, but barring such evidence, I am not taking your word for it that Tinubu rigged the elections.

My Obi lost, period. Next election, I should work harder instead of blaming my opponent for beating me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 6:14am On Jun 05
DMerciful:
You really believe IREV was shutdown for no reason? The results that were changed with tipEx doesn't matter? The lack of transparency doesn't matter?

All this stuff you mention was raised in court by my Obi and Atiku and the judge threw it out.

If you want more transparency than you currently got, start working now so no one can tipex you. I don't do sour grapes.

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by Godfullsam(m): 7:15am On Jun 05
It is an insult to humanity for anyone to say buhari has an atom of IQ.

someone that borrowed recklessly with nothing to show for it?

Someone that was printing money to pay civil servants because money generated from crude could not be accounted for?
Someone that kept all his incompetent cabinets for good 8 yrs with changing anyone?
Buhari made corruption easy for everyone during his regime.
One of his incompetent and corrupt cabinet member had to tell to please remove fuel subsidy because " we are tired of making money" .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by loffyloffy: 7:27am On Jun 05
DMerciful:

Bros..Irev does not determine who wins the election, it is just a display board for online real time results.

With or without Irev, elections are won or lost at the polling booths, with results signed off by the agents of each party.

Just a look at the election petition tribunal is enough evidence to convince any reasonable person that Tinubu won the election.

None of his opponents brought any evidence that showed he didnt win to the tribunal, rather the two of them focused their case on trying to disqualify Tinubu, which they galantly lost.

That is enough to tell any objective person that, they know they didnt win the election.

Beyond that, none of them (Obi and Atiku) have claimed that they won..it is only there deluded followers, espescialy the obedients that have been making this spurious claims.

Obi wanted to 'Challenge the process, and not the result' because he knows the result is good enough to withstand his scrutiny.

Was the process perfect? No..but the result is a true reflection of the will of majority of Nigerians.

The Obedients are the Nigerian Equivalent of Trump Replubicans
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 7:31am On Jun 05
You can choose to play the ostrich but there's consequences for nonchalancy, docility and carelessness
budaatum:

All this stuff you mention was raised in court by my Obi and Atiku and the judge threw it out.

If you want more transparency than you currently got, start working now so no one can tipex you. I don't do sour grapes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by OneCandleAway(f): 7:31am On Jun 05
budaatum:

Neither of them put food on my table, and nor do I expect them to.

From the sweat of my brow does my food get on my table, and not by the sweat off the brow of some others.

We are talking about the one whose policies make life easier for the masses. If life is easier for tge masses there'll be less crime and negative vices that can affect the rich.

Life isn't only about you. Sometimes think of those below.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 7:33am On Jun 05
You're writing epistles. Do you know how important IREV is in realtime?

Nobody can steal something thats been seen by everyone in real-time. This is the reason IREV was shutdown. It'd have made the rigging extremely difficult
loffyloffy:

Bros..Irev does not determine who wins the election, it is just a display board for online real time results.

With or without Irev, elections are won or lost at the polling booths, with results signed off by the agents of each party.

Just a look at the election petition tribunal is enough evidence to convince any reasonable person that Tinubu won the election.

None of his opponents brought any evidence that showed he didnt win to the tribunal, rather the two of them focused their case on trying to disqualify Tinubu, which they galantly lost.

That is enough to tell any objective person that, they know they didnt win the election.

Beyond that, none of them (Obi and Atiku) have claimed that they won..it is only there deluded followers, espescialy the obedients that have been making this spurious claims.

Obi wanted to 'Challenge the process, and not the result' because he knows the result is good enough to withstand his scrutiny.

Was the process perfect? No..but the result is a true reflection of the will of majority of Nigerians.

The Obedients are the Nigerian Equivalent of Trump Replubicans

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 7:41am On Jun 05
OneCandleAway:

We are talking about the one whose policies make life easier for the masses. If life is easier for tge masses there'll be less crime and negative vices that can affect the rich.

Life isn't only about you. Sometimes think of those below.

Oh! You are talking about the ones who come down from heaven like angels from God, my bad.

I personally don't know any Nigerian leader whom I can claim cares about the masses more than they seem to care about themselves. I most definitely do not think a billion van governor cares about the masses more than they care about themselves, but as you say, life isn't only about me, though I think those below should think more carefully before they vote next time so they don't elect a satan who doesn't care about them.
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by loffyloffy: 7:41am On Jun 05
DMerciful:
You're writing epistles. Do you know how important IREV is in realtime?

Nobody can steal something thats been seen by everyone in real-time. This is the reason IREV was shutdown. It'd have made the rigging extremely difficult

If you have any evidence of rigging present it.

Your principal and Atiku that have agents at every polling station had nothing reasonable to present.

80% of their efforts at the tribunal was to disqualify BAT..that is to tell any reasonable person that they lost the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 7:49am On Jun 05
The judiciary was compromised! All evidences were either ignored or technically knocked out with the excuse that they were not timely filed
loffyloffy:

If you have any evidence of rigging present it.

Your principal and Atiku that have agents at every polling station had nothing reasonable to present.

80% of their efforts at the tribunal was to disqualify BAT..that is to tell any reasonable person that they lost the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 7:50am On Jun 05
DMerciful:
You can choose to play the ostrich but there's consequences for nonchalancy, docility and carelessness

I think it is you playing the ostrich by refusing to accept that Nigerians voted and the winner won.

I personally can't understand why Nigerians would vote for APC after 8 years of Buhari, but here we are, reaping the consequence of "nonchalancy, docility and carelessness" of the majority who elected the president.

Thankfully, na democracy we de, and the next election is in 3 years time when we get another chance to resit the exam again. Hopefully, you won't be here claiming the winner rigged the election if your preferred or the better candidate loses because you didn't do what would make them win.
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by falcon01: 7:51am On Jun 05
Bullfallo:

Tinubu and Buhari are smart om Local levels. What I mean is they are no smartie than you and I, the only reason they got into power is because 90% of the population are stupid. Imagine a weak wolf leading the pack or a weak Alpha lion leading The pride, if that happens it means the whole pride or pack is weak. The leaders we chose is a representation of the people so Tinubu is thw perfect president for Nigeria.

Back to the topic Tinubu is Cunning and strategic
Buhari is smart and sentimental

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by budaatum: 7:54am On Jun 05
DMerciful:
The judiciary was compromised! All evidences were either ignored or technically knocked out with the excuse that they were not timely filed

Are you a trump supporter too? He too blames everyone else but his dumb self for not winning the last US election.

I find it irresponsible and depowering of the self to blame others instead of finding out where you went wrong and doing better next time.
Re: Buhari Vs Tinubu.. How Would You Compare Them By IQ And Who Is More Intelligent? by DMerciful(m): 7:56am On Jun 05
The election was rigged, everybody knkws it except those pretending not to
budaatum:

Are you a trump supporter too? He too blames everyone else but his dumb self for not winning the last US election.

I find it irresponsible and depowering of the self to blame others instead of finding out where you went wrong and doing better next time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ibb Will Be Disqualify / Abuja2014? / Women In Hijab Protest Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.