Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,532 members, 7,921,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser (19492 Views)

Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:57am On Jun 05
LandMann:
Israel actions most times is baffling!

Gradually people will start feeling Germany under Hitler should have been left to finish the job

Don't say people, say terrorists like yourself. Ekperima.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Iamzik: 11:01am On Jun 05
Edusouls:
Isreal is badly wounded isreal is overreacting, making lots of mistakes, isreal is badly upset, the country is slowly sinking, isreal would never know peace anymore generations to come, I fear the collapse of isreal is imminent

Too much Aljazeera
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Tradepunter2: 11:03am On Jun 05
malali:
ISREAL out to kill everybody.

You all seem to have forgotten when the NBA Owner of LA clippers a Jewish billionaire said he doesn't want to be seen around black people. He said even black Jews were not "regarded" in Israel.

Too many Gen Z's on nairaland.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...... We can never support JIHADIST BASTRDSS..... IF YOU LIKE TRY YOUR DECEIT, IT WILL NEVER EVER WORK.... DEATH TO ALL JIHADIST
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by ChristCee: 11:14am On Jun 05
ValCon888:
This is not the best time to be a leader in any organization in Iran. The moment they make you the head of something, it's almost guaranteed your head will roll.
grin grin grin grin small country, Big God doing great things. Imagine being at war with Palestine, Syria, Iran and you are still giving them wotowoto grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by antiMuhamad: 11:16am On Jun 05
malali:

You all seem to have forgotten when the NBA Owner of LA clippers a Jewish billionaire said he doesn't want to be seen around black people. He said even black Jews were not "regarded" in Israel.

His personal opinion. Muslims are worse.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:18am On Jun 05
Harddiskng:

This is definitely not the approach of people that want peace.

It is guaranteed they won’t know peace in the next 100 years cuz these generation of Palestines would never forget!

I am of the opinion that the Isreal no longer has the right to keep playing the holocaust based on their recent actions.

They will wipe off the generation that will ever dare attack them
These one are lucky that Israel allowed media coverage and intent facilities.

They are all collectively responsible and should all be made to bear the consequences... Didn't they celebrate on October 7 the death, rape and burning of Jews?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Akalia(m): 11:18am On Jun 05
CondemnBattery:
Hahahahaha, your comment smell ignorance. Israel has always been fighting from time immemorial. And according to the holy book, no one, I mean no one can defeat israel. not my word, but the Almighty God said it himself
Don't ever in your life think Isreal is undefeatable.

Remember that if not for the the timely end of WW2, jews would have being almost extinct today-i.e there wouldn't had been ample number of Jewish remnants from WW2 to constitute the nation of Isreal back in 1948.

Isreal is powerful today is because of her allies comprising mostly of world superpower nations. Isreal is overdoing things in the middle-east militarily and it's very obvious as more western countries are expressing condemnation against perceived heavy-handedness by Isreal.
What is now playing out and would likely continue is that Isreal is risking loosing the support of her core allies and the height of the risk would be the day the US throws in the towel of support too.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Etimemy: 11:20am On Jun 05
Israelterrorist:
Useless isreal
Mark my words the end of Israel is near

When will that happen?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by 41lady(m): 11:39am On Jun 05
malali:

Same with Arabs, even their Quran stated that blacks are going to hell Quran 3 vs 105 to 106. And their prophet said, black man and black dog are devil.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Firebomber: 11:39am On Jun 05
Thundafireseun:

Over 50% of Israelites are still Muslims

Why not say 90%, hopeless fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Thundafireseun: 11:43am On Jun 05
Firebomber:

Why not say 90%, hopeless fool.

why the insult bro ?

Isn’t it just too early for this
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Firebomber: 11:44am On Jun 05
Thundafireseun:

why the insult bro ?

Isn’t it just too early for this

Why the lie bro?

Isn't it just too early for that?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Krismas(m): 11:44am On Jun 05
grin

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Thundafireseun: 11:45am On Jun 05
Firebomber:

Why the lie bro?

Isn't it just too early for that?

you are a big fooooooool
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Firebomber: 11:50am On Jun 05
Thundafireseun:

you are a big fooooooool

Your father is a bigger fooooool 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by LeeSmart: 11:51am On Jun 05
Whalis:
So u want only Christians in Nigeria?
So u're trying to tell me that every muslim is a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Empiree: 11:55am On Jun 05
Africans, African Christians hummm
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Whalis: 12:16pm On Jun 05
LeeSmart:

So u're trying to tell me that every muslim is a terrorist?
I only asked a question.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:42pm On Jun 05
God didn't call Israelis the most sturborn people on earth for nothing.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Babalola0920: 12:42pm On Jun 05
StraightGaay:
They should Nuke Iran to dust, both women and children, they are potential terrorists
Reverse will be the case.
We hope sooner israel will exist as history not as a country

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by BolaAThubv(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05
Thundafireseun:

Over 50% of Israelites are still Muslims
Is that what they're teaching you people inside una Mosque?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by StraightGaay: 12:57pm On Jun 05
Babalola0920:

Reverse will be the case.
We hope sooner israel will exist as history not as a country
Islam would be history,and watch how peaceful the world will be, pissful religion indeed.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Empiree: 12:59pm On Jun 05
Those who didn't learn from their history are bound to repeat it. I go through this thread and I could shed tears as I read.

Apparently lots of Africans definitely did not learn anything from over 400 years of slavery. I can guarantee you that if slave masters return to recolonize you again they will succeed easily without resistance.

Your number one betrayals will be people of Christian faith. They will support recolonization
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by LeeSmart: 1:09pm On Jun 05
Whalis:

I only asked a question.
Well sir, i don't want Nigeria to be a christian country. The only thing i want is that those terrorist and their sympathizers to be eliminated... I still have a video of an uncle of mine who was a DCP in the NPF in borno was beheaded by boko haram element, u now see why i want every terrorist eliminated right?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by LandMann: 1:16pm On Jun 05
MajorOvakporaye:

Don't say people, say terrorists like yourself. Ekperima.

You sound like a zombié. I'm sure your parents donated their brains to pigs before fúckin to make u. Thunder strike you dead. Ulé
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by tctrills: 1:20pm On Jun 05
Firstcitizen:

The worst culprit comments on the growing trend. You no like small competition? Una plenty here like headless chickens
Do you even understand what you wrote?
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Whalis: 1:22pm On Jun 05
LeeSmart:

Well sir, i don't want Nigeria to be a christian country. The only thing i want is that those terrorist and their sympathizers to be eliminated... I still have a video of an uncle of mine who was a DCP in the NPF in borno was beheaded by boko haram element, u now see why i want every terrorist eliminated right?
We are saying the same thing that if you eliminate all terrorists you will only have Christians remaining.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by LeeSmart: 1:27pm On Jun 05
Whalis:

We are saying the same thing that if you eliminate all terrorists you will only have Christians remaining.
Lol i doubt that sir, we have soo many good muslims out there... My best nd best man during my wedding is a muslim.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by Whalis: 1:30pm On Jun 05
LeeSmart:

Lol i doubt that sir, we have soo many good muslims out there... My best nd best man during my wedding is a muslim.
Perhaps he is from Edo State.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05
LandMann:

You sound like a zombié. I'm sure your parents donated their brains to pigs before fúckin to make u. Thunder strike you dead. Ulé

Oh, you mean your useless drunk father and good for nothing prostitute mother are idiots? Thunder strike your rotten head there!!! You stinking bastard!!!
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by AntiTerrorist: 1:35pm On Jun 05
StraightGaay:
They should Nuke Iran to dust, both women and children, they are potential terrorists
Iranians are mostly good people. Don't judge them by their leaders.
Re: Israeli Airstrikes Near Syria’s Aleppo Kills Iranian Adviser by StraightGaay: 1:36pm On Jun 05
AntiTerrorist:
Iranians are mostly good people. Don't judge them by their leaders.
They are all terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME / Woman Dies After Serving Obama / How African Parents Act On Halloween Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.