Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. (1855 Views)

Comprehensive And Third Party Car & marine Insurance By Axa Mansard: 08061233831 / NAICOM Increases Third Party Motor Insurance By 200% To ₦‎15,000 / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 6:20am On Jun 05
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as an Axa Mansard insurance professional sales staff I can handle your individual and corporate insurance needs. Example as shown below:

Health insurance (HMO)

Motor insurance(Comprehensive and third party) to cover accident, theft & fire;

Marine insurance for import & export of goods

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Properties and casualty insurance

Travel insurance to get your visa & provide protection when you travel abroad

Fire insurance policy for your homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Group life insurance to protect your staff and members of association

Burglary insurance

Professional Indemnity insurance for doctors, engineers , nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Education insurance plan: For children Education Plan to save & secure your children education

Life celebration

Life insurance (Bonus life, group life)

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Goods-in-Transit insurance to protect ur goods during transportation

Investment (Money market, endowment plan, new life savings) to save and achieve your financial goals;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure your household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Endowment plan: It gives you the benefits of target savings and life insurance in one plan

And other forms of insurance for your need.

All forms of Axa Mansard Insurance have attractive benefits.

Thank you.

WhatsApp/call me for details to book your needed insurance plan/policy

1 Share

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 3:01pm On Jun 08
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as a sales advisor at Axa Mansard Insurance I can handle your individual and corporate insurance. Example health insurance (HMO), properties insurance, travel insurance, life insurance (Bonus life, group life, money insurance, motor insurance (comprehensive and Third party) marine insurance, goods on transit insurance, investment (Money market, new life savings), endowment plan and other forms of insurance for your needs.

Please call me or chat with me on WhatsApp with this phone number: 08061233831 for more details and to book your axa Mansard insurance needed plan/policy.

Thank you.
Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 4:31pm On Jun 09
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as a sales advisor at Axa Mansard Insurance I can handle your individual and corporate insurance. Example health insurance (HMO), properties insurance, travel insurance, life insurance (Bonus life, group life, money insurance, motor insurance (comprehensive and Third party) marine insurance, goods on transit insurance, investment (Money market, new life savings), endowment plan and other forms of insurance for your needs.

Please call me or chat with me on WhatsApp with this phone number: 08061233831 for more details and to book your axa Mansard insurance needed plan/policy.

Thank you.
Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 12:29pm On Jun 12
Dears,

Thank you.
Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 11:48pm On Jun 26
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as an Axa Mansard insurance professional sales staff I can handle your individual and corporate insurance needs. Example as shown below:

Health insurance (HMO)

Fire insurance policy for your homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Burglary insurance

Professional Indemnity insurance for doctors, engineers , nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Education insurance plan: For children Education Plan to save & secure your children education

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Investment (Money market, endowment plan, new life savings) to save and achieve your financial goals;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure your household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Endowment plan: It gives you the benefits of target savings and life insurance in one plan

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 5:38am On Jun 27
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

All risks insurance: This is acquired by individuals and commercial organizations to cover commercial and domestic property that is/are not stationary or can be moved from one place to another e.g expensive and portable computers, phones, cameras, field work equipments

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 11:44am On Jun 28
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 6:55am On Jun 29
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

All risks insurance: This is acquired by individuals and commercial organizations to cover commercial and domestic property that is/are not stationary or can be moved from one place to another e.g expensive and portable computers, phones, cameras, field work equipments

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 8:19am On Jul 02
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 7:46am On Jul 03
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 8:57am On Jul 04
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Motor insurance (Comprehensive and third party) to cover accident, theft & fire.

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices.

Fire insurance policy for your homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique.

Burglary insurance

Professional Indemnity insurance for doctors, engineers, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc.

Life celebration

All risks insurance: This is acquired by individuals and commercial organizations to cover commercial and domestic property that is/are not stationary or can be moved from one place to another e.g. expensive and portable computers, phones, cameras, field work equipment

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Goods-in-Transit insurance to protect your goods during transportation

Investment (Money market, endowment plan, new life savings) to save and achieve your financial goals.

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure your household in case of default in repayment of the loan.

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses.

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students.

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 8:32am On Jul 06
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 1:12pm On Jul 07
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 10:58am On Jul 08
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 5:34am On Jul 09
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 6:43am On Jul 10
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 9:06am On Jul 11
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 8:07am On Jul 12
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 7:06am On Jul 14
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 2:43pm On Jul 15
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 9:03am On Jul 16
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 3:53pm On Jul 17
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Motor insurance (Comprehensive and third party) to cover accident, theft & fire.

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 12:26pm On Jul 18
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 10:22am On Jul 19
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 3:13pm On Jul 20
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 1:46pm On Jul 21
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 6:21pm On Jul 22
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 3:54pm On Jul 23
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Fire insurance policy for your homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique.

Burglary insurance

Professional Indemnity insurance for doctors, engineers, nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc.

Life celebration

All risks insurance: This is acquired by individuals and commercial organizations to cover commercial and domestic property that is/are not stationary or can be moved from one place to another e.g. expensive and portable computers, phones, cameras, field work equipment

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Investment (Money market, endowment plan, new life savings) to save and achieve your financial goals.

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure your household in case of default in repayment of the loan.

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses.

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students.

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 4:05pm On Jul 24
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

Re: Car and marine insurance by Axa Mansard, call/chat:08061233831 for details. by Kelvinae: 7:40am On Jul 26
Dears,

Health insurance (HMO)

Burglary insurance

Life celebration

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Car Jerks / Need Advice On A Getting Either A Tokunbo Or Naija Used Ride / Russian Makes A Driveable Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen Out Of Ice In Siberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.