Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,341 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) (42290 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 7th June 2024 / Nigeria Vs Zimbabwe: 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 19th November 2023. / Nigeria Vs Ghana: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 29th March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Tellmeastory: 8:46pm On Jun 10
OriOko88:

You're just one incoherent slowpoke. You sending me the the pyramid pic. By the way Egyptians arent dark skinned. Your fore fathers were used as slaves to build the pyramids. You sticking motherfvcker.

Go play with ur Mama's pusssy. Ignorant
oaf. Oloriburuku

I JUST POSTED A VIDEO THAT QUOTED SEVERAL FAMOUS GREEK HISTORIANS SAYING THAT THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK SKINNED WITH KINKY HAIR!!!

CAN'T YOU AFFORD THE DATA TO WATCH IT??

BROKE ASS SCHOOL DROPOUT.

Tell THESE ancient Egyptians that they are not ''dark skinned''.

You brainwashed ignorant dunce with no brain.

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by NaijaPrince18: 8:49pm On Jun 10
Danniedpastor:

Biafra with a useless Yoruba coach?
Hi get your head examined.
Findi George is now Yoruba to you? Eediot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Image123(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10
i heard that they sang the old anthem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Honestey: 8:49pm On Jun 10
This minimum wage don dey cause minimum goal o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Tellmeastory: 8:50pm On Jun 10

PHARAOH TUTANKHAMUN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Lindlady: 8:51pm On Jun 10
helinues:
What went wrong today was very simple which I believe the coach should take note of in the next game.

The back 4, they played very fine, the defensive midfielders also played well but you see going forward it where everything collapse.

Our short both winger, Lookman and Chukwueze were standing deep at the corner side waiting for cross ball not even ground ball when the players marking them are taller than them.

No clicking between the midfielders and the wingers while the striker was standing alone singing Akon lonely.

Is it not this same Super Eagles that payed with South Africa just some days ago?

Btw, who is selecting Iwobi to always be in Super Eagles games because you can't tell me. it's the coaches. Finidi George can't naturally select Iwobi to be in his team

What is Iwobi still doing in the team? He was the creative midfielders which the striker and the wingers depended on for passes, wondering why he always feel jittery whenever he is in possession of ball.

I have a job for you. Hurry up ok.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:52pm On Jun 10
freshboi88:

You must be a big phool. So you are judging a coach based on the match he losses and not the fact that he achieves his target which is qualification. A beg which qualifiers did Rhor play during his time that we didnt qualify without permutaton despite theses draws and losses u mentioned. What were u expecting that Gernot Rhor will win all matches he plays ? At least he was meeting his target. Dont be a phoool use your tiny brain

At this point, which qualifier Finidi don play wey he no qualify?

Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Tellmeastory: 8:53pm On Jun 10

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Reussite: 8:58pm On Jun 10
I'm not gon lie Osimhen is an integral part of this team. Osimhen's workrate in attack was the bite SE lacked in this game. He does the dirty work & allows other players to shine.
6 more games to go....it's a shame with the expansion of 48 countries with 9 slots for Africa for the next world cup that Nigeria will not partake in it.💔
I honestly don't see the SE going to the world cup for the second time in a row.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:59pm On Jun 10
chinchum:
it is a terrible game , enough of this nonsense about feel good football.

Losing to Benin on a neutral ground is a terrible game. It is a fuccccccking world Cup qualifier , it holds once in 4 years. You need points not eye candy football.

Well ....you fired the one who gave you the points.....or should I say you pissed him off

So yeah...eye candy football seems to count
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by mentored: 9:12pm On Jun 10
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/19/2026-wcq-super-eagles-vs-benin-get-venue-kick-off-time/

WE are failing in everything!!!!!!!!!!

You know why?

Blood everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by chinchum(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well ....you fired the one who gave you the points.....or should I say you pissed him off

So yeah...eye candy football seems to count
he was let go due to folks like you who make shortsighted request about fruitless fancy football but fail to see what matters most.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by meum: 9:38pm On Jun 10
Raymondfayowole:

Exactly...NFF was in a rush to make that decision...They should have waited to see how he was going to execute these just concluded round of matches to judge if he's worthy to continue or not...The more match you play and you are not getting results the more you reduce your chances...2 draw is way better that a draw and a defeat IMO.
It’s not done like that. His contract expired all the needed to do was renew it. He got us to afcon finals he deserved a renewal. NFF weren’t ready to pay him the amount he asked for meanwhile NFF could afford it. Gists have it that he took a salary cut at some point & had to bribe someone whenever he got paid.

There is the comatose state I was talking about. One year on that job isn’t enough for Fin, you guys should give him time the same way APC is saying one year isn’t enough that the present administration inherited a comatose economy. On Fin’s mandate we should all stand
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10
I don't believe in stupid Afrocentric lies which they have concocted as an alternative version of history because they are ashamed of the simple fact that their ancestors were imbecillc underachievers who were no better off than apes.

If you're so superior, why do you lag behind the same people you claim to be your inferiors?

I know that one day, your descendants will be claiming that Isaac Einstein, Enrico Fermi, Elon Musk etc were all black because stealing other people's cultural accomplishments is the only thing you're good at.

Tellmeastory:

The Original Sumerians were black. The original Greeks were black. Even the original Chinese, Indians and Japanese were blacks.

Black Africans ruled ASIA for thousands of years.

Black West African Moors RULED LARGE PARTS OF EUROPE between 711 and 1492.

800 years.

This video EDUCATES you on that epoch. Europeans still attend festivals where they dress up in BLACK FACE to commemorate the period of BLACK RULE IN EUROPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK-pl3VyKM?si=-0PK3JQTx7HGwh7g

The ENTIRE EUROPE was BLACK for at least 40,000 years before the first albino races you call “whites” emerged.

A paint factory dated to 100,000 years was recently discovered in South Africa, which showed evidence of deep knowledge of CHEMISTRY by Africans, a full 93,000 years before the first white person was born.

Google it, you cretinous wretch.

As for EGYPT AND NUBIA, they were PURE BLACK AFRICAN CIVILISATIONS.

WITH MULTIPLE CULTURAL AND LINGUISTIC CONNECTIONS TO WEST, EAST, CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN AFRICA.

The original ISRAELITES of the Old Testament were BLACK AFRICANS.

Meaning that BLACK AFRICANS are the REAL ‘Chosen People’, not the demonic white IMPOSTORS currently there committing genocide.

The video below will EDUCATE YOUR EMPTY HEAD on African history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJtk4rRXSPY?si=ZZwt39oLO9jIV6hv

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by dragunov: 9:56pm On Jun 10
seunmsg:
With Finidi, we are going no where. He should have been sacked after the SA match.

Kadoso, Kadoso, ah-ah! Why now? You sha want to collect feeding bottle from someone. Is this what you'd be doing if we ask baba to make you CBN governor? Don't let me regret pushing your name for 2027 o. Be warned, son of Mutairu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by saddler: 9:57pm On Jun 10
Harrynight:
grin

So The like of Osimhen, Boniface, Simon, Lookman only good at the club level this season.

Finidi is in a Long thing
where did you see Osimhen?

His absence has exposed the wack team called Super Eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Samesame247: 10:07pm On Jun 10
We are not qualifying for the next world cup

Know this, know peace
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by okewumi: 10:31pm On Jun 10
I think Nigeria needs to go back to drawing board. We all knew their performance before nation's cup. They crawl to get third place and that is the reason they adopted defensive method in nation's cup.
Most of this players are average in their club. They should just leave the coach to redirect the tea and observe him for a year.
We scored two goals in two games by home base players. I couldn't see anything reasonable in most of this foreign guys

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Elspirito001: 10:43pm On Jun 10
This man no be coach, na coat, this is not a world cup squad I swear, very poor, small Benin republic we no fit beat em black and blue.

Sack that bastard Jare😡😡😡😡😡😡
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Elspirito001: 10:46pm On Jun 10
Which mutairu, the one for Saf poly at iseyin?
dragunov:

Kadoso, Kadoso, ah-ah! Why now? You sha want to collect feeding bottle from someone. Is this what you'd be doing if we ask baba to make you CBN governor? Don't let me regret pushing your name for 2027 o. Be warned, son of Mutairu.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Fragility6: 10:50pm On Jun 10
helinues:

The Bassey that gave the first goal away, is he also from SE?

Abeg make una shun tribal about sporting activities
SE=Super Eagles

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by ThMysteriousMan(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10
Murphyericho:
I'm happy Nigeria did not qualify for world cup . Yes I saw the odds gbam my account don full because I used my life savings play the game. My niggar come follow me celebrate

We believe you

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by leathalbeast: 11:23pm On Jun 10
Every body knows they lost because of Baba T.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by MamaletASO: 11:26pm On Jun 10
Amaju pinnick and the NFF has cash out...

Nothing concern them with win or loss...

Nah dollars matter to them...

Dirty eagles..and dirty stinking Finidi..

[b]4 matches, 3points...
Naija has suffered another world cup blow again...

Thank God atleast NFF will not go and waste our money at any rubbish world cup

#corruptNFF[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by dragunov: 1:16am On Jun 11
Elspirito001:
Which mutairu, the one for Saf poly at iseyin?

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:01am On Jun 11
Finidi need time to source for players..
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by ckc(m): 2:03am On Jun 11
My old self would have been bothered about Super Eagles not qualifying for World Cup, but thankfully as I am getting older, I have many other things lined up to bother about. Yeah, briefly I will just get upset especially when other countries in the same football pedigree with Nigeria are having a stroll in the park like Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Ivory Coast. But it ends there. If Nigerian players, most of whom will turn over 30years by 2030 World Cup(cos I don commot mind for 2026 own) are not passionate enough to qualify for 2 back to back World Cups, then I shouldn't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by hurryup123(m): 2:33am On Jun 11
Leave all this abroad based players and use home based all through but you know hear
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by THUNDER4real(m): 3:36am On Jun 11
motionarena:

Be like you dey smoke shit
wetin consign Tinubu with Super Eagles performance
Fvktard, Tinubu na bad luck, it will continue showcasing in Nigeria sports….e pain u, hug transformer…ntooor
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by ufotunang: 5:26am On Jun 11
They said that Tinubu new national anthem was the cause of Nigeria lose
Re: Nigeria Vs Benin Republic: 2026 World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 2 (Full Time) by ufotunang: 5:29am On Jun 11
Ekaka14:

Why una be like this for Naija sef...everything na just cruise...see serious matter for ground wey we just dey play over ...chai grin grin
.. the nigeria coach Finidi said it's Tinubu new national anthem was the cause of Nigeria lose to Benin 🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.