Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,240 members, 7,880,895 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Chop Guidelines For June 2024 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chop Guidelines For June 2024 (343 Views)

CHOP Guidelines For Monday, 27th- 31st May 2024 / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:23am On Jun 05
Praise GOD

Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name.

Here's the CHoP guidelines for Monday 3rd

Intercession 1 FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great multitudes into our services yesterday, and for granting each worshipper victory over ever invisible battle by the power of your word.

Colo. 2:14-15: [14] Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; [15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Intercession 2 FATHER, we invoke the vengeance of the Holy Ghost upon all resistances of the devil against the salvation of souls across our harvest field this week and let it manifest in all our services.

Ps. 94:1: O Lord GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every convert tjat ever steps into this church throughout Operation Rescue 2024, haven been handed over to Jesus, abide here for life.

Jhn 17:12: While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Intercession 4: Lord Jesus trigger new waves of signs and wonders by your Word in all our services throughout Operations Rescue 2024 and beyond, thereby establishing every worshipper both in the kingdom and in this church.

Jhn 6:68: Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Intercession 5: FATHER, this week, let the Holy Ghost move across our harvest field with strong waves of conviction and conversion, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into all our services through out this month and beyond.

Acts 2:37/41: [37] Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? [38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Gen. 18:14: Is any thing too hard for the Lord? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:29am On Jun 05
Praise GOD

Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name.

Here's the CHoP guidelines for Tuesday 4th

Intercession 1 FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, let every afflicted soul that steps into this church enjoy instant liberation from all satanic bondage thereby abiding her for life.

Obad. 17: But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Intercession 2 FATHER, we destroy the gates of hell that may resist the acceptance of the gospel by all our contact across our harvest field, all through this week.

Ps. 24:7: Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

Intercession 3: FATHER, grant every cell minister access to the new approach that would lead to the supernatural growth and replication of cells this month.

Eccl 9:16:* Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let there be a raw re-enactment of the wonder double growth I'm this church as an outcome of Operation Rescue 2024.

Zech. 10:8: I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Intercession 5: FATHER, thank YOU for the full delivery of Operation Rescue prophetic agenda, thereby making this church minimum double her 2023 attendance this month.

Jer. 30:9: But they shall serve the Lord their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Mark 11:24: Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:37am On Jun 05
Praise GOD

GOODNEWS📢📢📢
🎂🎂🎂 💃💃💃💃💃BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
🎂* 🎂🎂

- "Happy birthday BRO. ADEYEMI ADEPOJU
👏👏👏- LET'S CELEBRATES OUR YAF AREA 59 COORDINATOR
A.k.a MK Ultra- Visuals - to the most amazing Leader in the Youth Alive Fellowship!
You bring so much joy, understanding and love Into Our Youth Alive Fellowship. Here's to another incredible year together!"

- "On your special day and always, We Are grateful for your love, support, and presence in our Youth Alive Fellowship. You're a Great gift from GOD to the Fellowship"

- "Today and always, We celebrate the incredible person you are. Your kindness, intelligence, and beauty inspire me. Happy birthday, Beloved!"

"Here's to another year of adventures, laughter, and making memories together. You shall flourish more in Jesus name
Wishes you long life and prosperity in Good health

Happy birthday to our YOUTH COORDINATOR

Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:50am On Jun 05
Praise GOD

Here's the CHoP guidelines for Wednesday 5th June 2024

Intercession 1 FATHER
, this week, grant supernatural wisdom to everyone on-the-go for Christ, thereby leading multitudes to salvation and establishment in this church.

Dan 12:3: But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Intercession 2: Lord Jesus, let there be a continuous flow of fresh revelations from our altars, thereby causing the multitudes to gather into our services throughout this prophetic season and beyond.

Acts 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, supernaturally meet the needs of all our new converts, so they can settle down in this church, take root downwards and bear fruits upwards.

Isa 37:31: And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

Intercession 4: FATHER, turn every cell in this church into a solution center where every member’s needs are supernaturally met.

Zeph. 3:17: The Lord thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather all the harvest of Operation Rescue into our Week of Spiritual Emphasis, and grant every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime.

Jhn 6:63: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Psalm 5:3: My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 12:55pm On Jun 06
Praise GOD

Thursday 6th June 2024

Intercession 1 FATHER, we destroy every gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this Church, leading to massive influx of multitudes this coming Sunday.

Isa. 54:15: Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Intercession 2 FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, let almost the whole city be gathered here to worship as YOU turn this church to be minimum double its attendance of 2023 before the end of June 2024.

Acts 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let there be workings of signs, wonders and diverse miracles in all our services this month and beyond, leading to the invasion of great and abiding multitudes.

Acts 2:22: Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of GOD among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which GOD did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know

Intercession 4: FATHER, endue every cell minister with grace to continue to administer life in every cell meeting, resulting in further growth and replication of cells this Operation Rescue 2024 and beyond .

Eph. 4:16: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Intercession 5: FATHER, open the eyes of understanding of all our new converts to see this church as their spiritual home so they can be established in this church for life.

Gen. 28:16: And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Matt. 21:22: And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 12:27am On Jun 07
Praise GOD

Friday 7th June 2024

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, let there be an ever-increasing revelation in this Church, leading to supernatural dimensions of church growth across our local assemblies worldwide –
Acts 6:7
7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 2: FATHER, this Operation Rescue prophetic season, open the eyes of every challenged Winner to see this church as their city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies –
Isa 51:11
11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away

Intercession 3: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost direct the path of all our new converts and new members since this prophetic season began to this church this Sunday –
2 Sam 7:10
10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant every Winner a Word in season that will compel at least one soul to Christ and this church this coming Sunday –
Matt 13:54
54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

Intercession 5: FATHER, by the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Ghost, compel the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes into this church this Sunday –
Acts 2:2/6
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 9:56pm On Jun 10
Praise GOD

Monday 10th June 2024

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

_*Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name.*_

_Here's the CHoP guidelines for today_

*Monday, 10th June 2024*

*Intercession 1* Father, thank you for the great and abiding multitudes you drafted into our services yesterday, and for granting each worshipper an encounter with your destiny-molding word

_*Psa. 118:23:* This is the Lord's doing; it marvellous in our eyes._

*Intercession 2* Father, we destroy all interferences of the devil against the continuous influx of new converts and new members into this church all through this month and beyond

_*Rev. 12:11* And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death._

*Intercession 3:* Lord Jesus, let the Holy Ghost move in the church like never before with signs, wonders and diverse miracles, there by drafting unprecedented multitudes into this church, the kind we have never seen before.

_*Acts 5:12/15-16:* [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [15] Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. [16] There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one._

*Intercession 4:* Father, this week, turn every soul-winner on the harvest field , into a new sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping the harvest into the kingdom and into this church all through this month and beyond

_*Isa. 41:15:* Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank you for firing up the zeal of your house into the heart of every soul-winner, towards the full delivery of the one winner one soul prophetic mandate

_*Psa. 69:9:* For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me._

*PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:*

_*Matt. 7:7/8:* [7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: [8] For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened._

_*Jesus is Lord!*

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 10:48pm On Jun 11
Praise GOD

*Tuesday, 11th June 2024*

*Intercession 1* Father, thank you for the continuous growth of this church since inception till date

_*Act 2:47:* Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved._

*Intercession 2* Lord Jesus, continue to send your prophetic word in exceeding dimensions, leading to the explosive growth of this church in the ongoing operation rescue

_*Act 6:7* And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

*Intercession 3:* Father, open the eyes of understanding of all our new converts to see this church as their spiritual home, so they can abide here

_*Gen. 28:16:* And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not._

*Intercession 4:* Father, all through this week, let your reaper-angels go on the rampage across our harvest field, destroying all satanic strongholds resisting the people from getting saved

_*Rev. 12:7:* And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,_

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank you for the full delivery of operation rescue prophetic agenda, thereby doubling the number of cell locations this month

_*Act 2:46-47:* [46] And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, [47] Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved._

_*Psa. 5:3:* My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 5:06pm On Jun 13
Praise GOD

*Wednesday, 12th June 2024*

*Intercession 1* FATHER, thank YOU for validating the wonder double prophetic agenda across our churches till date, resulting in supernatural church growth and expansion

_*Isa. 14:24:* The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:_

*Intercession 2* Father let there be divine visitations in all our outreaches this week that will spark off great harvest of souls into this church all through this month and beyond

_*Zech. 2:4* And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:_

*Intercession 3:* Father continue to confirm your word via diverse miracles, signs and wonders on all our services throughout this month, resulting in the supernatural multiplication of this church

_*Acts 5:12-14:* [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [13] And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. [14] And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)_

*Intercession 4:* Father, let every Sunday of this month be a pre-enactment of Pentecost, as multitudes turn to Christ and this church for their salvation and establishment

_*Acts 2:1/14:* [1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. [14] But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:_

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank you for your manifest presence that shall be experienced at our midweek communion service tonight, resulting in life-transforming encounters

_*Zeph. 3:17:* The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing._

_*Matt. 7:8:* For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 5:08pm On Jun 13
Praise GOD

*Thursday, 13th June 2024*

*Intercession 1* Father, thank you for the increase of your word that has continued to multiply the membership of this church over the years

_*Acts 6:7:* And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

*Intercession 2* Father, we decree that every gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this church be crushed, resulting in massive influx of souls in our services throughout this month and beyond

_*Psa. 94:1* O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself._

*Intercession 3:* Father, by the power of your word, let there be waves of ear-tingling testimonies in all our services, thereby bringing many others to Christ and this church

_*Zach. 8:23:* Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you._

*Intercession 4:* Father, we decree the release of your angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of great multitudes into our services this coming Sunday

_*Matt. 13:39:* The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank you for the speedy establishment of our new converts and new members both in the faith and in this church since operation rescue 2024 began

_*2 Sam. 7:10:* Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,_

_*Matt. 6:11:* Give us this day our daily bread._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:15am On Jun 19
Praise GOD

*Monday, 17th June 2024*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank you for drafting un-precedented and abiding multitudes to our Service(s) yesterday and for re-writing the story of every family represented by the power of your Word.

_*Isa 9:8:* The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel._

*Intercession 2:* Father, by the blood of Jesus, let every soul that ever stepped into this Church all through Operation Rescue abide here for life.

_*Exo. 12:23:*‭‭‭ For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you._

*Intercession 3:* Father, we decree the destruction of all the powers of darkness out to resist the entrance of the gospel, as the army of the Lord continue to march across our harvest field this week.

_*Rev. 12:11:*‭‭ ‭‭‭‭And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death._

*Intercession 4:* Father, by the Holy Ghost, all through this week, continue to guide every soul winner in this Church to where souls are waiting, thereby leading many to Christ and to this Church.

_*Acts. 8:26-27:*‭ [26] And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. [27] And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank You for the impactful outreaches, that has led to massive salvation and ingathering of souls since Operation Rescue 2024 began.

_*Acts. 6:7:* And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

_*Col.4:2:* ‭Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:17am On Jun 19
Praise GOD

*Tuesday, 18th June 2024*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank You for the impact of the Word that we have been experiencing in this Church, since this year began.

_*Acts 6:7:* And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

*Intercession 2:* Father, by the blood of the everlasting covenant, which has divine capacity to render double, let this church be minimum double her 2023 attendance before the end of June 2024.

_*Zech. 9:11-12:*‭‭‭ [11] As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. [12] Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee._

*Intercession 3:* Father, let every contention of hell against the full delivery of Operation Rescue 2024 be visited with divine vengeance.

_*Psa. 94:1-2:*‭‭ ‭‭‭‭[1] O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself. [2] Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud._

*Intercession 4:* Father, by the Holy Ghost, continue to empower every member of this Church for fruitful engagement in our soul-winning endeavours, thereby drafting abiding multitudes into this Church all through this month and beyond.

_*Acts1:8:*‭ But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank You for massive retention of all our new converts and invitees of the ongoing Operation Rescue 2024 in this church.

_*Eccl. 3:14:* I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him._

_*Mk.11:24:* ‭‭Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 8:18am On Jun 19
Praise GOD

*Wednesday, 19th June 2024*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank You for keeping the fire of revival burning in our midst, leading to continuous growth and expansion since inception.

_*Psa. 127:1-2:* [1] Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. [2] It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep._

*Intercession 2:* Lord Jesus, continue to send us Your Word of eternal life, thereby establishing many more in the Kingdom and in this Church all through this month and beyond.

_*Jn. 6:68:*‭‭‭ Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life._

*Intercession 3:* Father, by the Holy Ghost, invade this church with record-breaking multitudes, after the order of Acts of the Apostles, that will baffle human understanding.

_*Act. 13:44:*‭‭ ‭‭‭‭And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God._

*Intercession 4:* Father, continue to empower all our cell ministers afresh for supernatural impact, thereby multiplying cell membership, leading to replication of cells this month and beyond.

_*Jn 5:35:*‭ He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank you for the unusual visitation packaged for us in our Midweek Communion Service tonight, resulting in change of story testimonies in the life of each worshipper.

_*Isa. 60:1:* Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee._

_*Phil.1:6:* ‭‭‭being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 4:55am On Jun 21
Praise GOD

*Thursday, 20th June 2024*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank You for the irresistible sound of the Holy Ghost that has continued to draft multitudes into this Church since inception.

_*Isa. 5:26:* And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:_

*Intercession 2:* Father, by the blood of Jesus, we invoke speedy judgment against all the gods of the land restraining people from getting saved across our harvest field.

_*Ex. 12:12-13:*‭‭‭ [12] For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. [13] And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt._

*Intercession 3:* Father, by the Holy Ghost, we decree the continuous release of fresh and life-transforming Word in all our services, that will gather and retain multitudes in this Church all through Operation Rescue and beyond.

_*Act. 6:7:*‭‭ ‭‭‭‭And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith._

*Intercession 4:* Father, grant every Winner the wisdom to see at least one standing soul, saved or brought to Church for Christ to save, this coming Sunday.

_*Eccl. 10:15:*‭ The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank You for the diverse amazing testimonies of turnarounds and breakthroughs resulting from our commitment to Operation Rescue 2024 prophetic agenda.

_*Jn. 4:36:* And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together._

_*Psa.145:16:* Thou openest thine hand, And satisfiest the desire of every living thing._

_*Jesus is Lord!*_
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 4:18pm On Jun 24
Praise GOD

*Friday, 21st June 2024*

*Intercession 1:* FATHER, thank You for rewarding all faithful stewards in this Church over and again.

_*Jhn. 4:36:* ‭And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together._

*Intercession 2:* FATHER, let the revival fire continue to burn across our local assemblies, resulting in unprecedented harvest of souls both into the Kingdom and this Church.

_*Zech. 2:4:*‭‭‭ And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein._

*Intercession 3:* FATHER, let all the harvest of the week be gathered into our Service(s) this coming Sunday, and grant each worshipper an encounter of a lifetime.

_*Eph. 1:18:*‭‭ ‭‭‭‭‭the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints._

*Intercession 4:* FATHER, send Your reaper-angels into our harvest field, thereby mobilizing record-breaking and abiding multitudes into our Service(s) this coming Sunday.

_*Matt. 13:39:*‭ … the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels._

*Intercession 5:* FATHER, thank YOU for visiting all our contacts and all the unsaved across our harvest field since Operation Rescue 2024 began with visions and revelations, pointing them to this church for their rescue.

_*Act.10:3/34-35:* [3] He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius. [34] Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: [35] But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him._

_*Jer.33:3:* Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Chop Guidelines For June 2024 by Godspowerpro: 4:19pm On Jun 24
Praise GOD

*Saturday, 22nd June 2024*

*Intercession 1:* Father, thank You for the Word of Life from our altars in this Church, leading to her continuous growth and expansion.

_*2Cor. 3:18:* ‭But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord._

*Intercession 2:* Father, by the Blood of Jesus, let every contact made in our outreaches today; surrender to Christ, appear in church tomorrow Sunday and be compelled to settle down here for life.

_*Zer. 9:11-12:* ‭‭[11] As for you also, Because of the blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. [12] Return to the stronghold, You prisoners of hope. Even today I declare That I will restore double to you._

*Intercession 3:* Father, today, let a strong wave of conviction sweep across the harvest field, thereby drafting great multitudes into this church tomorrow Sunday.

_*Jn 16:7-8:*‭‭ ‭‭‭‭‭[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. [8] And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment._

*Intercession 4:* Father, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement for all worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday.

_*Phil. 2:10:*‭ That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth._

*Intercession 5:* Father, thank You for drafting unprecedented and abiding multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday and grant every worshipper NEXT LEVELS ENCOUNTER'S by Your Word.

_*Pro. 4:18:* ‭But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day._

_*Jam.4:2:* ‭...Yet you do not have because you do not ask._
_*Matt 7:7:* Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you._

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

An Investor Needed / Promo! Buy Your Solar Panels And Batteries At The Lowest Rate Ever.. Pics / Hurray ... Its A Nairalanders Bday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.