Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji (45159 Views)

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Judolisco(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05
Dis thread go long dieee... Grabs popcorn grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Dialpad: 4:28pm On Jun 05
The boy will change it when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by geewean(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05
According to Portable,Tiwa savage is the godfather of all single mothers .......looooool.

It's her life and this news will not make Tinubu tackle fuel inflation effectively.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by gidigbam1: 4:28pm On Jun 05
Ain't nothing wrong with your child bearing your name. It is the loss of the father. If the father really wanted, he knows what to do. Its absolutely no crime for your child to bear your father's name as a single mom. Stop shaming our women please.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by BigYash: 4:28pm On Jun 05
lightwind:
Linda my girlfriend that year for Fagba Junior Grammar school up to Sommori Comprehensive Senior High school... I finger this girl well well that year o. Then i was still living with my aunties dem i can't take her home 😐😌

Everytime happened inside classroom

SONCHOS that year
Okay.. And Wetin you don use that fingering cv achieve since then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Mobahd: 4:29pm On Jun 05
She paid a random guy to fuk her
Thats all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 05
lightwind:
Linda my girlfriend that year for Fagba Junior Grammar school up to Sommori Comprehensive Senior High school... I finger this girl well well that year o. Then i was still living with my aunties dem i can't take her home 😐😌

SONCHOS that year

Now look at you and look at her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by descarado: 4:31pm On Jun 05
linkers:
Corporate olosho everywhere
Can you afford her?
If you can, go and get a taste instead of patronising 5k ones. It will boast your esteem.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Judolisco(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05
gidigbam1:
Ain't nothing wrong with your child bearing your name. It is the loss of the father. If the father really wanted, he knows what to do. Its absolutely no crime for your child to bear your father's name as a single mom. Stop shaming our women please.
no be d papa give am belle now?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by LexngtonSteele: 4:31pm On Jun 05
lightwind:

SONCHOS that year

Sharap. She's now mega rich and probably has sampled plenty diicks she can't recall.

Yet you wan print out and frame your single experience with her.

That is pathetic. You are what Oyinbo dey call L-O-S-E-R.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by nairaman66(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05
And this boy may grow up to be gay. Already having woman tendencies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by hammer567: 4:32pm On Jun 05
Dialpad:
The boy will change it when the time comes

Don bet on it.

Traditionalist like myself have seen money and mute. lipsrsealed

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Eagle569: 4:32pm On Jun 05
Name is just for identification, relationship is more important..... The father got play his role... Regardless
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Jun 05
designking:
This is one reason Igbo girls no dey quick see husband.

If she takes in for you while dating, the pikin go dey answer her father's surname even if you dey cater for all your child's need.

This tradition is too archaic.

Nope! The father clearly said he doesn't want any association with the child. She insisted he is the father and they can do a DNA, but the man refused to acknowledge the child even after birth. I guess she had to do the needed to blur him out.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Pootle: 4:33pm On Jun 05
who she be
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Jun 05
Whitecoal711:
This new generation mentality
It will hunt us oo
I can't imagine myself been called my maternal grandfather's name
Prosciousity
Thank God you didn't meet yourself in such a situation otherwise there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:35pm On Jun 05
Bastard producing factory

Las las nah last pikin for her papa house she shoot out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Newyorkitis(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05
designking:

If she takes in for you while dating, the pikin go dey answer her father's surname even if you dey cater for all your child's need.

If such happens, there's no way culture can supercede the Constitution of the country.
I think it can only apply if you deny the pregnancy which is a sign of irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Prettychild(f): 4:36pm On Jun 05
designking:

Then marry her if you want the child
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by DavSagacity(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05
Laple0541:
May it was her brother that Impregnated her.

She looks old and faded off in that picture. Age always tell faster in women. I remember the time she was championing feminism amongst young Nigerian ladies just to come out from nowhere with a pregnancy 😁.
She deceived alot of gullible ladies like that bittered feminist on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Seunpapa65: 4:37pm On Jun 05
linkers:
Corporate olosho everywhere
Your bad mouth is a top notch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Fiscus105(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05
SavageResponse:
I don't even know why she's bothering to explain, she does not owe anyone any explanation!

You think she owes nobody any explanation? Time will tell.

But if she thinks so, she won't be going to one place to another to release press statements oo.

Maybe, the kid may decide to leave all her life in abroad sha. At least, it would guarantee less bullying.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Jun 05
sad
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by kingthreat(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05
Feminists redefining the world.
Male simps supporting them.
Mine is that if women deserve a bigger role in the society, they should be at the forefront in the army fighting battles too.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by lightwind(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05
LexngtonSteele:

Sharap. She's now mega rich and probably has sampled plenty diicks she can't recall.

Your Penis, if i curse you, you will never see toto Bleep again

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by onadana: 4:38pm On Jun 05
Laple0541:
May it was her brother that Impregnated her.

She looks old and faded off in that picture. Age always tell faster in women. I remember the time she was championing feminism amongst young Nigerian ladies just to come out from nowhere with a pregnancy 😁.

She scammed the feminist crew by accessing GBOLA behind them.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by lightwind(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05
cococandy:

Now look at you and look at her

She's now mega rich now.

But you know me before ni ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by malcom1X: 4:42pm On Jun 05
LexngtonSteele:

It wasn't a single experience. His finger lives to tell the story. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Mindlog: 4:42pm On Jun 05
Whitecoal711:
This new generation mentality
It will hunt us oo
I can't imagine myself been called my maternal grandfather's name
Prosciousity

It is not new generation mentality but cultural. Where she comes from, an unmarried woman's child bears her family's name and no stigma attached to it by the community.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by lightwind(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05
BigYash:
Okay.. And Wetin you don use that fingering cv achieve since then?

You know me.

That girl i missed her oo... Linda my baby girl
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by malcom1X: 4:43pm On Jun 05
nairaman66:
And this boy may grow up to be gay. Already having woman tendencies

Why is everyone always saying this thing. It could be true. Everytime

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Didn't Change My Son's Surname, He Has Always Answered Ikeji by Juoflife1(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05
She get time to reply. She should have flashed the middle finger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity / Timaya Narrates His Side Of The Hit & Run Incident / Toolz & Tiwa Savage Hangout In Dubai Ahead Of Toolz Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.